Thursday, June 15, 2017

SL 336: Big result, last condition( the book ends)

On the Renxue face the desperate look, the polarity, her look is very uneven is serene.

She with the complete strength, even is to shatter the God Position strength moved that final strikes, at this time, in her heart silently was relating, Bibi Dong, you have given me the life, I also used oneself life the price to repay you. I no longer owe you.

Scarlet Asura Demon Sword, as if permanent ancient deicide arrives general, let alone no longer is Qian Renxue of god, even if she is Angel God, is impossible to resist Asura God this shockingly to strike.

Left, Bibi Dong, left, Tang San. Can die in my life has loved only the male person hand, perhaps, this is I best result. Qian Renxue has even felt the death flavor, closes both eyes, the tears flows following the corner of the eye under.

Why? Qian Renxue has not felt the body passed through pain, has not felt that soul peeling the fear. When she opens both eyes suddenly once more, presently, red Asura Demon Sword Jianfeng as before is actually pointing at himself, but, it has not actually passed through her chest. Because, above that Asura Demon Sword, had a purple black body.

Dazzling red electricity, spreads on that purple black body, her purple black divine clothes, is changing into fragments to vanish does not see.

„” Qian Renxue does not make an effort to whoosh, knows where came one point of strength, she puts out a hand, wants to hold that to withstand the person of this sword for her.

The personal appearance transfers, changed Qian Renxue compared with east, a gentle ray, the hand that shivers from her, is supporting her and her body, crashes to go toward the ground before Jialing Pass in slowly.

Tang San has not pursued again, because, does not pass through any necessity at this moment.

Renxue lost own divine force, she no longer is Angel God. But in flash that Asura Demon Sword arrived, Bibi Dong actually for her has blocked this fatal sword.



If the Sea God three halberds. Perhaps Bibi Dong can also rely on oneself that Undying Body skill to resist. But. At this time hits her body place. Completely has actually restrained Rakshasa God strength Asura Demon Sword. That fills to slaughter the Asura God strength. Also can it be that can she contend?

Falls in the Qian Renxue eye to reveal shortly instantaneously desperately toward the ground to mother and daughter. In the Tang San heart raises not to endure unexpectedly lightly. Therefore. He does not have to pursue immediately. But follows their body to fall toward the ground.

On Jialing Pass Fort. When Grandmaster saw when the Bibi Dong body was left Asura Demon Sword to pass through by Tang San. The complexion is depth of the pale so-called love. Cutting of responsibility. Regardless of Bibi Dong has made anything to him. In his heart. This is his first falls in love with the woman. Even is in the life most loves the woman.

When Bibi Dong brings Qian Renxue to fall on ground Shangdi time that Rakshasa God installs also to change into the smoke cloud to vanish finally together does not see. Her face Shangdi miserable green. Also is retreating slowly.

Looks at Tang San. In the Bibi Dong eye is having extremely complex the ray. More is unwilling. But extraordinarily has not actually hated.

„Tang San. You won.” Both hands grasp Asura Demon Sword sword hilt Bibi Dong somewhat difficultly to say.

Tang San light [say / way]: „I am very lucky. Won should be you.”

Bibi Dong has smiled, at this time, the green on her face completely vanished, the facial features are not fierce, restored that noble beautiful appearance is only pale not scarlet.

„Xiaogang had said that luck is in itself also part of strength. You are the god naturally could see that we did not have any revolt strength again. The life under Asura Demon Sword has come to the end. Can make me say goodbye sees Xiaogang. I had the words to say to him.”

Tang San looks up to Jialing Pass Fort, at this moment the flame wings launches in the city, the giant fire dragon load bearing the body of Grandmaster is dropping from the clouds. Liu Erlong showed own fire dragon avatar to bring Grandmaster to get down.

On the side of Spirit Empire, Hu Liena in crazy runs over toward here. „Teacher, teacher......”

The floating body falls to the ground, Liu Erlong changed into the human form, is holding footsteps staggering some Grandmaster, in the eye virulent looks at Bibi Dong as before. Even if this lifetime love rival were dying, this hostility is also permanent ancient invariable.

„Xiaogang.” Sees Grandmaster to descend before the body, on the Bibi Dong face flood several points blush unexpectedly, the whole person seemed as if Mental.

Grandmaster visits her, has not spoken, but at this time the ray in his eyes actually be more complex than Bibi Dong a moment ago.

„Xiaogang, my incarnation is Rakshasa God time, is very ugly?” Bibi Dong feels own face, saying that somewhat sighed.

„Teacher.” Hu Liena threw at this time finally, falls down side Bibi Dong. She and Qian Renxue, has had tears streaming down the face.

„Do not be noisy, do not disturb me and Xiaogang.” Bibi Dong somewhat blame looked at Hu Liena one, looks like usually a division commander who teaches oneself student. Her that moving appearance, which soon will leave likely this True World. Hu Liena and Qian Renxue somewhat stayed.

The vision changes Grandmaster, in the Bibi Dong eye reveals mournful, „Xiaogang, do you hate me very much? Although you did not speak, I also knew. Initially, I have such injured you, did you possibly forgive me? However, do you know? You are the man who my this life most loves. Before was, the present is, forever was.”

„You lie. If you love him, why you can destroy our Blue Lightning Tyrant Dragon Clan? Has killed all our family members.” The Liu Erlong excited anger exclaimed.

Bibi Dong disdains looked at her one eyes, „you think that I do look like you to be so spiritless? Xiaogang was repelled by the family, by the family shame, you isn't known? What have you done for him? You undoable matter, I did for Xiaogang. Person who person who all dares to let his pain, has insulted his, I will not let off. Blue Lightning Tyrant Dragon Clan did not have, the Xiaogang worry did not have, not?” At the same time was saying, she has smiled suddenly cheerfully, the corners of the mouth place, the purple black blood flows slowly.

„You is a lunatic.” The Grandmaster sound somewhat shivers, he opened the mouth finally.

The Bibi Dong complexion changes, looks at Grandmaster, her vision becomes some hysterias gets up suddenly, „, I am a lunatic. But, Xiaogang, you know why I am insane? Do you still remember that initially we in the same place, I are now this appearance?”

The tears flow from the Grandmaster eye eventually, „initial Bibi Dong died.”

Bibi Dong has smiled, smiles is very bright, „, you said died to initial Bibi Dong. Leaves your moment in her, she died. She did not have again beforehand gentle good, remaining, only then a dark heart, has filled the heart of retaliation. Xiaogang, I must leave this True World to make you know why I initially will leave you. I think that this is you have also wanted to know..”

Here, Bibi Dong coughed suddenly, more purple black blood froth choked from her mouth.

„Your let alone words.” Qian Renxue anxious saying.

Bibi Dong shook the head „not, I did not say now that again did not have the opportunity to say. I must tell him, tells you.”

Has stopped, the red on her face is clearer

In the past, I and Xiaogang each other fell in love to manage him am not the wisdom that the formidable soul had others not to have. You looked that his present face is so stiff, why I know am, that is because after I left him, will not smile. On that day, I also clear remembered of that day night, the star light was gloomy. The teacher came suddenly. He asked that my you are anything relate.

The master who Xiaogang, you know is the person who I most respect, he is not only Spirit Hall Supreme Pontiff, was he taught all my knowledge. ”

A pupil contraction of Qian Renxue, Bibi Dong said that is her father!

„Therefore, I have not concealed to the teacher, I the relations among us told him. At that time, the complexion of teacher was very ugly. He said that I am the talent that the Spirit Hall non- world leaves, is having twin Spirit, does not permit me with any outside male life sentiment, cannot have the relations with your Blue Lightning Tyrant Dragon Clan. Forever does not make me leave Spirit Hall. In my heart only then you, therefore, I and teacher quarrelled, argued strongly based on reason. I told him, I loved Xiaogang, even if separated from Spirit Hall, I must with you in the same place. The teacher was suddenly insane, his palm chops suddenly, has knocked down me. When I sober from to lose consciousness, only thinks the whole body severe pain, the body does not have an inch wisp of body to lie down in the Spirit Hall secret room. He, that animal, sits side me, you know that what he did say to me? He said to me, even if with the dirtiest method, must keep Spirit Hall me. He also said to me that you already no longer clean, your body was me, what honor do you have and that man in the same place? If I do not separate with you, he immediately has killed you.”

Is listening to the Bibi Dong words, all people have tarried, they can the deep feeling that sorrow in Bibi Dong words.

„At that time, my first thought died. However, I cannot die. I too understood him, if I died, he will certainly fall in torrents the anger on you, he will kill you. I have to make the unfeeling the appearance to look for you, told you, I and you in the same place, was only for your wisdom. Because only by doing so, I can protect you, I to loving man.”

Puff passes one, Grandmaster falls down, „, this not real, you deceive me, you are deceiving me, is right?” Loved for a lifetime, hated for a lifetime, when all these will settle, he presently has actually made a mistake, this feeling, how making Grandmaster accept?

Bibi Dong pale [say / way]: „This is my daughter, daughter who I and he give birth . After that time shortly, I presently I am pregnant. I hate him, hates entire Spirit Hall, hates this child. I was once innumerable try not to want this child. However, he actually detains me in Spirit Hall, daily is guarding me, has this child until me.”

Gains ground, Bibi Dong looks to Qian Renxue, „I know, you also hate me. Right, I can affirm told you, initially, Tang Hao, although caused heavy losses to your father, but, he actually died in my hand finally. Was I have killed that animal personally, strong * deceitful the animal of oneself disciple. You hate me should be, I am your killing father personal enemy, does not have completely one day to make mother's responsibility. I have thought oneself is right, until a moment ago, Tang San attacked to me with that Goddess of Mercy Tear a moment ago, you that moment that I hit, I know that I made a mistake. The child is innocent, I should not hate to exert that on you. I can do for you, only then this sword.”

The body of Renxue is shivering, lip is also shivering, „not, no,......” has not been hating Bibi Dong like the Grandmaster heart, in her heart, father's form that big, but Bibi Dong was dying, how she possibly compiles such rumor. She has made a mistake, Grandmaster also made a mistake.

Bibi Dong as in, although she has had tears streaming down the face, but she as before is actually smiling. „I killed that many people to harm that many people. My death also value. I hate this True World, therefore I must retaliate this True World. I must destroy Spirit Hall, has destroyed this True World, has destroyed me.”

„Bibi Dong.” Master Meng throwing several steps, arrive in front of Bibi Dong, held her became the ice-cold hand. „Why didn't you early tell me why? You had already killed him, why you did not tell me all these.”

Bibi Dong shaking the head of gently, her vision suddenly becomes extremely gentle, „a little he said is very right, my body dirty was unable to tarnish you with protein dirty. Xiaogang, should not be sad for me, can tell you all these, can again see that you burst into tears for me, can be grasped by your hand before dying, I satisfied. Our life, crosses painstakingly is too too bitter. After promising me, and Erlong living well. She is your younger female cousin, now did not have including Blue Lightning Tyrant Dragon Clan, you have something to have scruples. Liu Erlong, you come.”

Liu Erlong somewhat vacant walks to go forward, looks that this made her hate dozens years of woman suddenly not to know should say anything.

„Liu Erlong, I died the enmity also reported that Xiaogang was likes your opening all common customs the shackles, even if were strong * deceitful he also wanted truely with him in the same place. I do not have you to have the good fortune, at least you can with him in the same place. Helps me take care of him well, ok?”

Looks at Bibi Dong, Liu Erlong deeply inspires, nod of effort, said: „You are also a pitiful woman.”

Bibi Dong gives a calm smile, „I do not need you to feel sorry. Tang San.”

Safflower two color forms enhance one another's beauty, look to focus on the previous existence all, the Tang San brow tight wrinkle, steps onto slowly several steps, before arriving at the Bibi Dong body.

„Senior, what do you want to say?” Although Tang San will not forgive all that Bibi Dong makes, but regarding her pitiful bitter experience, in the heart has actually been full of the sympathy, therefore, his agree called her a senior.

The Bibi Dong fierce cough, purple blood in gulps flows out from the mouth once more. On face ruddy also in fast is vanishing. At this time, even if Tang San wants to let off her not to be impossible to achieve, Asura God divine force corroded her body completely.

The red light sparkle, Tang San was separated from the double god coexistent Spirit fusion technique , the ray dodged, Xiao Wu appeared side him, the whole body covered this light red light, but inserted Asura Demon Sword on Bibi Dong chest also along with it disappearance.

Bibi Dong hits several points of Mental reluctantly, „Tang San, my this life has not striven for excellently, even if your teacher, I have not striven. Now I ask you, complies with my last matter.”

Tang San has a look at Grandmaster, has a look at Bibi Dong again, „you said.”

Bibi Dong said: „Xue'er she no longer is Angel God, even damaged including Spirit, impossible to pose any threat to Heaven Dou Empire, cannot produce anything to threaten to you. All misdemeanors are I do, has nothing to do with her. Nana is also same. I requested you, let off them. Spirit Empire does not exist, I only think that they go on living.”

The Tang San brow wrinkles, „you should know that this is not I can decide.”

The Bibi Dong upper body lifts, said fierce: „Tang San, you do not know that their two both do like you? Your such unfeeling? Xiaogang, how regardless to say that she is my daughter......”

„Teacher, you take responsibility.” The Xue Beng sound conveys from side, he arrives at side Tang San slowly,

Empire is the teacher gives, any matter you can do

Grandmaster also gains ground at this time, looks to Tang San.

Tang San deeply inspires, finally, selected the head.

As if air/Qi lost all strengths to cause, Bibi Dong body one soft, poured in the Qian Renxue bosom softly, off and on saying: „Snow...... Son......, I...... Ok...... Such called...... You......? I want...... Walking............ Promises me......,...... With...... Nana...... You...... Is better...... Good is living......,...... I die...... Yes...... Punishment is deserved......,...... Does not want...... Thinking...... For...... I...... Report...... Enmity....... So long as...... You...... Can...... Safe...... Living......, I............ Satisfied.............”

„Mother” Qian Renxue called this character finally, fierce falling down in the Bibi Dong front, cried loudly.

„Good......, Good......” Bibi Dong to smile to listen to the summon of Qian Renxue, in this time eye completely satisfies with gently, lifts the hand slowly, seems wants to touch the head of Qian Renxue is, her hand actually lifted half.

Time, in this moment as if static, when Qian Renxue feels in the bosom suddenly stiff, gains ground attractively crashes to Bibi Dong that pale hand downward. Her fierce side grabs the hand of Bibi Dong to paste on own face, „mother”

„Dong'er” Grandmaster Bibi Dong the arm of with a sense of urgency, weeps bitterly loudly.

Bibi Dong, Spirit Hall Supreme Pontiff, Spirit Empire creates, first Empress before Jialing Pass.

Erlong from back tight grasps the body of Grandmaster, the tears drops unceasingly, „Xiaogang, you have me, you have me.”

Tang San transfers slowly has not thought that the final result can be this unexpectedly. The hand of Xiao Wu, she brings before the body, tight hugs into to cherish him. Although between he and Xiao Wu has undergone all sorts of ups and downs, has experienced the innumerable misery, but finally, they can compare finally together in Grandmaster and Bibi Dong, they were lucky. He does not have to console Grandmaster, when Grandmaster this sentiment is frailest, only then Liu Erlong most suiting asks him from leave sadly.

„Had finished, cut finished.” Tang San heaved a deep sigh.

Xue Beng arrives at the Tang San side „, all finished.

The teacher you have given Empire the opportunity that continues to survive. Xie Word is too weak, I do not know how should say can only say, Empire is your words, from now on will be to the order of Empire. Self-, complies with all. ”

Tang San beckoned with the hand, „all had finished, should be I retires after meritorious service. I am not always willing to join war, is not willing to participate in the war. All that I make, for oneself, for partner and family member. I hope that you must take the future road.”

Xue Beng respectful [say / way]: „Spirit Empire does not need exhausted teacher, I will certainly process.”

Tang San looks to Xue Beng, his vision suddenly becomes serious, „Xue Beng, complies with my four matters.”

Xue Beng nod without hesitation said: „Teacher you said that so long as I can achieve, complies with all.”

Tang San said: „First, in exterminates in the Spirit Empire process thoroughly, can not slaughter innocents.”

„Yes. I will certainly restrain the Empire officers, does not slaughter innocents. Every surrender, does not kill.”

Tang San nodded, „second, within the tenth years, do not move the war to Star Luo Empire, this war, tired the people and squandered resources. Does not have the common people to long for the war. Rests and builds up strength.” Worry of Tang San absolutely reasonable, in this and Spirit Empire war, Xue Beng showed his one generation of Ming elegant demeanor. Is the three armies thoughts of returning home. The strength of this kind of army was too fearful. Let alone Xue Beng does not need to dread counter-attack of Star Luo Empire, Heaven Dou Empire bright aid!

Xue Beng has gawked, slightly hesitant moment, but he nodded, said: „Good, I promise you. Within ten years, do not move any war to Star Luo Empire.”

Tang San gives a calm smile, said: „I think that Star Luo Empire certainly will not move the attack to Heaven Dou.”

Xue Beng shows a faint smile, „that is natural, has the teacher, who dares to violate my Heaven Dou lightly.”

Tang San looked at his one eyes, „this is I must to the third matter that you said that from now henceforth, I will not involve in any Empire again the matter, must try hard by you. From now on, I also no longer am Blue Vast King, no longer is Imperial Tutor.”

„Teacher, didn't you want me?” Xue Beng eye socket one red, must kneel down in front of Tang San. Actually by a divine force cradling.

Tang San racket his shoulder, „, although I no longer am Imperial Tutor, but I actually forever am your teacher. I take your such disciple as the honor. However, I inherited am a god. The gods should not interfere the matter of humanity. Now did not have the threat of Rakshasa God and Angel God, I should also retire after meritorious service. However you could rest assured that I in this True World also stay for a long time, if has god level to threaten Empire again, I will not stand by.”

Xue Beng relaxed, has Tang San these words, he also has something to be worried? So long as is not god level is strong, by the present Heaven Dou Empire strength, does not need to fear anything.

Tang San said: „Last matter. After waiting for this war to end, Tang Army dismissed, all Godly Zhuge Crossbow took back, gives the Tang Sect unification to destroy. Tang Sect exists by the Sect situation, no longer participates in the Empire war. Tang Sect also no longer produces Hidden Weapons for anybody. Hidden Weapons is overbearing in the war, has the wound day plus|and. We hope that you can understand.”

Those who stem from the Tang San anticipation is, Xue Beng these time not hesitant, „respectfully follows the teacher to urge.”

Tang San somewhat surprised [say / way]: „Don't you have a point to be a pity?”

Xue Beng said with a smile: „Naturally was a pity. However, words that you spoke, is in the decree Xue Beng heart of god, all that you said are correct. Tang Sect is your one is founded, its ownership should decide by you.”

Tang San has also smiled, „is very good, you have not made me disappointed.”

Xue Beng said suddenly: „Teacher complied with your four matters, can you also comply with my matter? I only asked your this matter.”

Tang San stares, „any matter, you said.”

Xue Beng has smiled, has a look at Tang San, has a look at Xiao Wu again „teacher, I hope that can become your master of ceremony, presides over the wedding for you and teacher's wife in Heaven Dou City. This is the disciple can give you and teacher's wife the gift of only.”

Tang San and Xiao Wu look at each other one, Xiao Wu pretty face blush immediately, the tender face sticks to Tang San front her face happy is actually not able to conceal.

Tang San has smiled happily, „good, I comply with your this last matter. However, not only I and Xiao Wu, Little Ao and Rongrong, Fatty and Xiangxiang, must get married to look with us as for Boss Dai and Zhuqing their.”

The Xue Beng great happiness, „solid hopes, I as soon as possible will certainly quell Spirit Empire, holds a mainland greatest wedding for the teacher.”

......
The illusory space, the surroundings all completely are that are full of the blurred color.

A blue red [say / way] form static float there, before them in huge a circle, is presenting all before Jialing Pass.

These two forms are God Realm Sea God and Asura

Sea God hey said with a smile: „Asura, you said that this is cheats? You are the law enforcement of our God Realm, you are violate the law knowingly!”

Asura God lets somebody cool off or calm down looked at his one eyes, „what evidence you had saying that I did violate the law knowingly?”

Sea God Ha Ha said with a smile: „Didn't have? The body of your relies on Xiao Wu that miss makes the bridal clothes, when the Tang San Sea God inheritance, hides your Asura God divine force in his second Spirit.”

Asura God said: „This is only I some convenience that for my inheritance makes. Appears when Tang San carries on the Sea God inheritance the main body like you his front. Compared with your behavior, what is my this? I have not helped him inherit.”

Sea God said: „Did the Asura God strength in that Xiao Wu from moving you also explain? Tang San ressurect did you also explain? If were not you persuaded Food God and Nine Colored Goddess, they when that two inheritance use the Spirit fusion technique next did display god level Resurrection Light really? Although this is the summon that received them to inherit, but they can not pay attention completely.”

Asura God light [say / way]: „My this most can only be the reasonable use rule.”

Sea God said: Asura God strength that „on that dance releases? If no your Asura God strength to protect that discussing official business hall, the inheritance of that Rakshasa God can presently Tang San ressurect? At that time her active threat, Tang San same will be finished.”

Asura God stared Sea God one, „how to believe that you as if very much hope that Tang San dies.”

The god ill-humored [say / way] of: „I am not willingly, I inherited well, actually must divide your half.”

Asura God looks up, „ on him writes your name? Who showed that he is your? Moreover, all that I make have not violated the rule. I most have inspired the Asura God strength, moreover uses my inheritance, this is the rule permits. Is the God Realm law enforcement, I will not violate the custom.

[Say / Way] that Sea God does not have: „Good, good, good, I said you. Haven't I known your idea? You have not hoped that Tang San can after later arrives at God Realm replace your law enforcement position, you quite have time to be loaf.”

On the Asura God face first time revealed the smiling face, „each other, each other.”

In this time, suddenly, golden light is appearing side Asura God and Sea God together, then instantaneous to shatter, changes into point golden light, dissipates in front of Asura God.

Asura God has gawked, „how possible.”

Asking that Sea God is puzzled: „Had an accident?”

Asura God sinking sound track: „Is one True World that called Wuxing Continent, I sent for carrying out the task, was actually killed. I must have a look.”

Sea God is surprised, „will the law enforcement of your hanger-on also be killed? Is the opposite party the what kind strength?”

Suddenly, the bi-color ray of black and white mix drops from the clouds together, „Sir Asura God, two god kings are invited.”

The ray enlarges instantaneously, covers on Asura God, the ray dodges vanished in front of Sea God baseless.

Sea God somewhat puzzled flexure scratching the head, „looks like, on that anything Wuxing Continent as if had an accident! Does not close my matter in any case, making Asura have a headache, Ha Ha.”

......
Heaven Dou Empire southwest Snow province.

Saint Spirit Village, this is just the Fasinuo Province Nuoding City southern more than 300 households of small village. Reason that named Saint Spirit , because in legend, here had gone out of Spirit Master of Spirit Saint rank hundred years ago, thus acquires fame. This is also Saint Spirit Village forever pride.

Today, Saint Spirit Village became bustles about background that carving to have the steles of Saint Spirit two characters to be traded suddenly, the Saint Spirit two characters, were replaced by divine soul. Moreover, [gold/metal] tablet that pure gold builds unexpectedly together.

„Master Old Jack, why can our village change name?”

Has leaned on Old Jack of some walking stick personal appearance rickets to stand up straight suddenly, incomparably proud saying: „Because, our village had a god......”

( This book ends)

Lasted for one year, Little San «Douluo Continent» creates finally. Does not know how fellow book friends feel, Little San self-examined that this is a best book that I write. Conclusion of Douluo, means that a brand-new chapter will soon start.

The quality or the speed very much have had the self-confidence, I also believe that has liked my book friends also as before continue support. Wrote a book for six years, almost did not have what the time of rest. Because I have believed that as a celebrated work , is loyal to own reading, will have faithful reading. Also passed in these six years from the youth to excessive of middle age, married and gives birth passed in the company of book friends, was that makes me insist rigid. The book friends are trying hard in sleeping, others in the rest, Little San cannot even watch a television. Loses day, next day must making up doubled and re-doubled. Little San pays attention very much to the maintenance of body, every day starts to jog, because the body was reporting to the police to Little San, for does not affect the creation, Little San does not dare to fall ill really!

Little San to the year of son standing, had the lover quickly, has the child, some trivial matters. But I have believed that this is not I breaks reason. Because I must do right by to support my reading, does not make each support the Little San brothers and sisters to be disappointed. I love you, is you make me have today's success.

Knows why I did explode finally these days have chosen twice also on December 13 to open the new book? Because of 1213 also meaning, is „must love Little San” with Little San own explanation, Little San hopes that the book friends can like me, likes my work. I dare saying that any book friend who likes the Little San work, is happiest. Because Little San will appear side you every day, regardless of windy rain or the sunlight are beautiful, the daily renewal will deliver on time.

The new book Yin-Yang crown already synchronously started to upload, today three, Little San after Douluo had finished, will be used to create the Yin-Yang crown the complete mental effort. The brand-new setting, with Douluo completely different profound imaginary True World, hopes that everybody support Little San, Little San as will always also accompany everybody to pass the next spring , summer , fall and winter with the non- slit renewal once again. Believes me, words that Little San spoke never go back on word, did not say the moral behavior, only for six years each rigid day and night, yes, six years.

The Yin-Yang crown book number is: 436015 everybody can also from the Douluo page direct past. Later asked everybody to give the Yin-Yang crown your recommendations and collections, Little San will not disappoint everybody. Today is on Sunday, 12 : 00 pm , will be our new book Yin-Yang crown first time will flush the list, at the appointed time will upload the today's third chapter of renewal, making first of our Tang Sect in the new book time wield our formidable cohesive forces.


Finally, Little San with the most reverent manner, brought to fill the heart of feeling grateful, to everybody said that thanked. Also marks the final period for our Douluo. The new book renewed two chapters, 12 : 00 pm also chapter, later daily normal renewal for 8 : 00 am previous chapter, 5.1 chapters to guarantee a minimum renewal in the afternoon.
Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Berkomentarlah dengan baik