Wednesday, April 29, 2020

4530: Through inspection

LNMTL
MGA :: VOLUME #8 预言之战
#4530: Through inspection
    

„You!!!”
Sees this key, the Yin Di powder complexion big change.
Afterward is the whole face scowl looks to Chu Feng.
„This is belongs my, you took away through the key of inspection me.”
Clenching jaws of Yin Di powder air/Qi, angrily roars to Chu Feng.
She knows, this glittering ray key, then through proof of inspection.
She felt, this key is belongs her, was Chu Feng steals away her key.
„The saying that Miss Yin, you spoke what meaning is, how can't I understand?”
„You do not know, inspection place in, how you now, through inspection?”
Chu Feng is narrowing the eyes, grinning asking.
„You little install muddled, you are intentionally, you know that I am deceiving you, therefore pretends to leave intentionally, is actually following in secret I, while me after inspection, will be my key to take away.”
The Yin Di powder said loudly.
„Which your key, me how knows, this key is my.”
Chu Feng said.
„That, isn't that my key?”
The Yin Di powder look stagnates, later rushed to take out own key.
Then discovered, her key also, but is different, her key as before is the original appearance, has not had the change like Chu Feng.
„, You... did your first step, adopt the inspection?”
The Yin Di powder looks to Chu Feng, the eyeful is startled.
She is very intelligent, had understood all.
„Does the Yin Di powder, respond now?”
„You think you are very intelligent, actually stupidly.”
„On your cheap trick, but also wants to deceive my Chu Feng?”
„The content on this stele, you can comprehend thoroughly, my solemn Dragon Mark Rank will Saint-cloak World Spiritist, comprehend airtight?”
„I told you, I not only comprehended thoroughly, I comprehended, but also above you.”
„I just asked you intentionally, wants to try your moral behavior, if you told the facts, I can also help you, even let you, but you, if deceived me, I will thwart.”
„Has not thought, your moral behavior was unexpectedly bad to this situation.”
„If, you were indefinite previously, I am your Elder Sister friend, you have the hostility to me, but can also accept.”
„When you have known, after I and your Elder Sister is a good friend, unexpectedly also uses this method to be cloudy I, your moral behavior, proceeds from the disappointment of innermost soul seriously.”
Chu Feng said to the Yin Di powder.
Yes, Chu Feng the power of observation is good at being well-known.
Perhaps his power of observation, compared with the great person of older generation.
However in the peer, who can exceed him?
Chu Feng has seen through the content on stele, moreover compared with this Yin Di powder, looked thorough many.
Chu Feng all are intentionally.
„Young Master Chu Feng, sorry, was I am wrong.”
Suddenly, the Yin Di powder cries, that two lines of tears are such as the rain are more common, falls in torrents from the eye socket.
This girl, is skillful, suddenly cries, and cries is quite pitiful.
Not only cries, she sits down exhausted above the midair, the whole body shivers, rending, that appearance, simply looks like sad soon died was the same.
„Young Master Chu Feng, I have the difficulties.”
„I follow to grow up side the teacher since childhood, is my teacher, actually wants to retrieve my Elder Sister wholeheartedly, that I follow in his many years, but he actually wants to find my Elder Sister.”
„Looks for my Elder Sister, there is nothing, I also want to find my Elder Sister.”
„But teacher he, actually throughout my Elder Sister, when future successor, even if I side him, assiduous cultivation so many years, is useless.”
„I want to prove itself, but this hopes the god palace is the best opportunity.”
„I know, through this inspection, is only the first step, only has through the inspection, can accept true to train.”
„I cannot defeat, I really cannot defeat, will otherwise be looked down upon by the teacher.”
„I do not have the means to do this, Young Master Chu Feng, I really am not intend.”
Pear flower belt/bring rain that the Yin Di powder cries, in addition her appearance is beautiful, that appearance, annoys the person to love tenderly seriously.
Looks at such Yin Di powder, Chu Feng also looks the color of changing countenance.
„Ok, looks in your Elder Sister face, this gives you.”
Chu Feng takes own key, gave the Yin Di powder.
Hears this words, the Yin Di powder stares, she looks at the key that Chu Feng delivers, cannot believe own eye simply.
„Sends anything to stare, taking.”
Chu Feng said.
„Young Master Chu Feng, you, you are earnest?”
„You real, can give me this opportunity?”
The Yin Di powder asked.
„Can be false?”
„A bit faster taking, otherwise and other, I possibly on change idea.”
Chu Feng some impatient saying.
„many thanks Young Master Chu Feng.”
Hears this words, had knelt in the Yin Di powder of midair, rushes to stand up, the key in Chu Feng hand, seized.
„Young Master Chu Feng, you were really good, no wonder, no wonder my Elder Sister meeting is willing to become friends with you.”
The words to here, before the Yin Di powder are rushes to the Chu Feng body, directly jumped in the Chu Feng's bosom.
Not only a pair of soft small hand, tight surrounding lives in Chu Feng, kissed one on the Chu Feng's face.
If ordinary Chu Feng, Yin Di powder action, can understand actually.
But present Chu Feng, is an ugly incomparable fellow, is simply scarier than the monster.
Facing such Chu Feng, the Yin Di powder can also make such action, seriously is also the extraordinary person.
„Oh, the men and women give and receive do not kiss, your don't this.”
„I give you this key, does not want to trade your such action.”
„My Chu Feng, if the lascivious person, can here, manage you greatly directly, does not need to use this precious key, received exchange you to my moving.”
Chu Feng said.
„I know, Young Master Chu Feng absolutely is not a lascivious person.”
„Young Master Chu Feng, you are I have seen absolutely, best person.”
A Yin Di powder face worship looks at Chu Feng.
„Good was good, let alone this words of pleasant to hear, so long as you later can be honest, changes your problem, did not waste my pains.”
The Chu Feng words to here, then walk outward.
As for the Yin Di powder, after she key receives, delightful smiles, is follows close on after that left this place with Chu Feng.
Chu Feng and Yin Di powder, after leaving that inspection world, discovers Long Xiaoxiao, Yu Hongyu directs, Fu Feiyue and others, has come out.
This time they, have on the face to hang joyfully, on some faces is completely depressed.
Looks at their expressions, Chu Feng knows, they had known the truth of inspection, and experienced the inspection.
Inspects two people one group, but only a person, can through the inspection.
Since eight people, were divided into four groups, has at least four people inevitably, is the failure.
„Young benefactor, you how, through inspection?”
Long Xiaoxiao sees Chu Feng to come out, then rushes to arrive at the Chu Feng near, that affectionate appearance, annoys the person to envy.
„Passed.”
Chu Feng such remarks, Long Xiaoxiao, although smiles is very sweet, but actually not too big surprise.
Because she has long known, by the Chu Feng's ability, can exceed the Yin Di powder inevitably, attains this through the quota of inspection.
As for others, does not have too many reflections.
They have experienced the Chu Feng's method, has long known that Chu Feng is not a simple fellow, no matter likes Chu Feng, they must acknowledge, Chu Feng is an opponent of powerful.
Thinks Yin Di powder that again that can only cry, how possibly is the Chu Feng's opponent?
But Fu Feiyue is different, when he knew, after the Yin Di powder defeated unexpectedly, his complexion may very not be unattractive.
„Junior Sister, did he bully you?”
Fu Feiyue arrives at the Yin Di powder to ask.
„No.”
The Yin Di powder shakes the head.
„Not good, without Junior Sister of relations, this inspection, even if has not passed, Sir Sect Master will not deny your effort.”
„Moreover, Senior Brother I had adopted the inspection, Senior Brother will accept true to train, and I will arrive finally, obtains to the opportunity of hoping the god mother-in-law making a vow.”
„My desire is, lets the Junior Sister you, accepts to train.”
Fu Feiyue said to the Yin Di powder.
„Senior Brother you may be really good to me, but does not need, because of... me through the inspection.”
The Yin Di powder possibly feared that Fu Feiyue as well as his others do not believe that speech time, but also glittering the purple key of sacred ray was shining that.
Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Berkomentarlah dengan baik