Monday, August 28, 2017

3137: Trades ( 7 )

„Chu Feng, do you want to give this immortal crystal ore really? The strength of this immortal crystal ore was too strong, if you are used for cultivation, decides to break through cultivation realm.” Milady Queen said.
„The strength of this immortal crystal ore is indeed attractive, but was a pity that I cannot rob her from a young miss hand, this does not conform to the principle that my Chu Feng works.” Chu Feng smiles lightly, afterward searches the hand to grasp, then grasps into that immortal crystal ore, has given the little girl.
The little girls extended the small hands very much carefully, after receiving the immortal crystal ore, hurried to put in the bosom, afterward also backed up two steps, looks at Chu Feng with that vigilant vision.
Is seeing with own eyes Chu Feng, after has not robbed her treasure really meaning, asked: „Can you give back to me it really?”
„False?” Chu Feng asked with a smile.
„You do not know that what this is? This is the immortal crystal ore, the Immortal River present world, entire Ancestral Martial Practice World, has three immortal crystal ores to appear each time.” The little girls said.
„I know that it is very tempting, but since is you discovered that I will not rob.” Chu Feng said.
„Actually, this immortal crystal ore, can supply many people of cultivation, this... If you bring my safe departure here, I share this immortal crystal ore with you.” The little girls said.
„Are you are discussing the condition with me?” Chu Feng smiled.
The infant voice of little girl is very adorable, child's voice Tong Qi, is the Sir negotiates the terms with likely generally, Chu Feng thought that is very interesting.
„Discusses the condition.” The little girls said.
„You told me, you called anything, which family from, I promised you.” Chu Feng asked.
Chu Feng carefully observed by Heaven's Eyes, this little girl, only then 7 or 8-year-old.
But a 7 or 8-year-old little girl, has Fifth Rank Celestial Immortal cultivation realm, this was too fearful.
This is true Genius, true talent.
Therefore Chu Feng very much wants to know that is which family, trained so fierce talent character.
„Which family I cannot tell you me to come from, but I can tell you, I am called the white fence.”
„White fence?” Chu Feng has taken down this name.
„Did you, what call?” The little girls asked.
„I called Chu Feng, you called my Uncle Chu Feng.” Chu Feng said with a smile.
„Your is not old, why to make me call your uncle, doesn't this occupy me to be cheap?”
„It is not good, I must call your Brother Chu Feng.” Little girl stubborn saying.
„Ha Ha, your this was occupies me to be cheap.” Chu Feng said with a smile.
„I, no matter, called your Brother Chu Feng, good Brother Chu Feng, rubbish, led the elder sister to leave here quickly.”
During the little girl speeches, then changed to Chu Feng behind, tender body one vertical, falls on Chu Feng's unexpectedly carries on the back, a pair of small hands firmly held the Chu Feng's shoulder.
„Small girl, do you want me to walk at the back of you?” Chu Feng asked.
„Naturally, was so dangerous, only then side you, I am safe, rubbish walked quickly.”
„Is, careful, these thing/person, you have not thought is so simple, so long as our bodies have the immortal crystal ore, their then unceasingly attack we.” The little girls said.
„Relax my fence elder sister, my Chu Feng guarantees you to leave here safely.” Chu Feng said with a smile, and during speeches then fast grazed to go to the deep place of this mist.
Bang bang bang
Chu Feng this moves, that monster then once again appears, and looks like can see clearly the direction that Chu Feng leads the way to be ordinary, assumes the potential of surrounding, appears from the Chu Feng front.
However, the strengths of these monsters, to Chu Feng any threat, Chu Feng have not walked, the pressure sweeps away, these monsters just drilled from the place bottom, then immediately meets a cruel death, is unable to stop the Chu Feng half step.
Is although the monster has not posed threat, but the little girl was actually anxious, because she discovered that Chu Feng radically was not the direction that left, instead was going to the mist deep place.
„How do you walk to inside?” The little girls asked.
„I must find a person, before finding, I cannot leave here.” Chu Feng said.
„Whom looks, is a female?” The little girls asked.
„Right, have you seen?” Chu Feng asked.
„Saw, was seized by the Azure Feather Monster Clan person.” The little girls said.
„Was seized?” Hears this words, Chu Feng immediately in heart one tight.
„Was seized not long, but I am very intelligent, has left behind the symbol on the body of Azure Feather Monster Clan, therefore I know that which they are, you lead me to leave here, I lead you to look for her.” The little girls said.
„Told me, which direction they went.” Chu Feng said.
„Exits to tell you.” The little girls said.
„Small girl, you do not permit to deceive me, otherwise your this immortal crystal ore, was not your.” The Chu Feng threat said.
„You looked that I am that type will deceive your person likely, what advantage deceives you also to me?” The little girls asked.
First did not say that the little girl indeed has not deceived the Chu Feng's reason, when the little girl spoke, Chu Feng has been observing her, judged her to lie by this.
But according to the Chu Feng's judgment, this little girl indeed has not lain.
„Small girl, grasped steadily.”
Afterward, Chu Feng turns around the personal appearance, then fast dashes about wildly to go when to that comes the direction.
But at the same time, in another of this vast grotto, Azure Feather Monster Clan two teams of troops built up.
And 11 teams of troops, are, but another team of troops who that blue feather Fengming leads, are one keep Yang Xuhu the middle-aged man to lead.
What is worth mentioning is, that is keeping Yang Xuhu the man, his cultivation realm is unexpectedly more tyrannical than blue feather Fengming, is Ninth Rank Celestial Immortal, is the true Celestial Immortal peak, only misses one step, can step into Martial Immortal Realm, grasps purest Immortal Rank Martial Power, uses Immortal Armament.
Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Berkomentarlah dengan baik