Sunday, August 27, 2017

MGA 3104: Has the means ( 5 )

„Brother Zhang, I and you, although is the fellow apprentice is symmetric, may in me, I be respects you for the big brother.”
„We altogether have undergone the life and death, what person my Chu Feng is, aren't you clear?”
Chu Feng asked to Zhang Tianyi.
„Clear, but I was only clear past you.”
„Person changes, when you more walk are higher, flings us maliciously after behind, to be honest, I also gradually thought that did not know about you.”
„I on you, feels that distance at the same time, felt strangely.” Zhang Tianyi said.
„No matter how you said that this Divine Mountain I must certainly ruin, I cannot make you place oneself in the strategic place, but does not manage.” Chu Feng said.
„Good, since you must ruin Divine Mountain, I give you two roads to elect.” Zhang Tianyi said.
„Which two roads, you said.” Chu Feng asked.
„The first road, you want to ruin Divine Mountain, Ok.”
„But you must step on my corpse in the past, only if has killed me, otherwise I will not make you destroy this Divine Mountain to be tiny bit.” Zhang Tianyi said to Chu Feng.
„You know that I am impossible to kill you.” The Chu Feng's corners of the mouth, raised have wiped the forced smile.
„Because you know that you cannot kill me, not to mention cannot kill me, present you, injure me to be difficult.”
Zhang Tianyi spoke these words time, is not only self-confident, keeps aloof, had determined just like him that Chu Feng was inferior he is common.
Hears this words, the forced smile of Chu Feng corners of the mouth, was getting more and more thick.
Although knows that present Zhang Tianyi is not very sane, was coveted to read has become confused, was affected by that Divine Mountain.
But, this after is one, the brothers who once shared hardships, heard him to speak these words, Chu Feng's at heart, are still somewhat sad.
„This fellow, was too arrogant, trivial Ninth Rank half Ancestor cultivation realm, thought was own unmatched in the world inadequate?”
„On this goods, not to mention arrives at Great Thousand Upper Realm, even if goes to Hundred Refining Ordinary Realm, one big can tidy up him the person.”
„Chu Feng, teaches him well, hitting to awake him, making him know that he cannot withstand small and weakly.”
Compares is sad in Chu Feng's, Milady Queen may be unusual was angry, wishes one could Chu Feng to teach his immediately maliciously, making him clear, he and Chu Feng's disparity, went to any situation.
„Hits does not awake, I impossible, because this matter begins to him.” Chu Feng said.
„That what to do, you must receive the insult and slandering, but doesn't pay attention?”
„You, if did not argue, he said that how could it not be became really?” Milady Queen asked.
„Eggy is not anxious, I have the means.” Chu Feng said.
Afterward, Chu Feng also asked to Zhang Tianyi: „I want to know that the second road is anything.”
„The second road.” The words come here, on the face of Zhang Tianyi, emerges color of the feeling embarrassed, but clenched teeth finally, he said that his expression, no longer to formerly so was just heavy, on the contrary, in his words, has several points of guilty but actually.
„Chu Feng Junior Brother, I hope that you return to Hundred Refining Ordinary Realm, here was not you, as for here matter, you do not manage.”
„First did not say this Divine Mountain, is not such that you said that even if is really such that you said that that is also our choices, we are die live, has nothing to do with you.” Zhang Tianyi said to Chu Feng.
„Does father, you also like this think?” Chu Feng looked to own adoptive father.
„Feng'er, for the father like this does not certainly think that no matter you walk far, is looking like for the father, you belong to here, here is your hometown.”
„Was only Tianyi said that was not groundless, this Divine Mountain, indeed made our cultivation realm happily promote, but we had not discovered that danger that you said.”
„Therefore Feng'er, you do want?” Father Chu Feng's asked.
Although his manner very good, even trembling with fear, is very afraid the Chu Feng vitality.
But can also feel from his expression, he is not willing to believe actually that this Divine Mountain has the issue.
„The teacher, senior, you also thought that I am deceiving you?” Chu Feng the vision, looked at to Qiu Canfeng and others.
„Chu Feng, you want to be many, how we possibly thought that you deceive us.”
„Yes Chu Feng, you cannot think us.”
The people explained that although they did not think that Chu Feng deceives them, but they are also same to Father Chu Feng's, is not willing to believe that Divine Mountain, has the issue.
„I understood.” Chu Feng nodded with a smile.
„Chu Feng Junior Brother, if, I and Wushang went to Hundred Refining Ordinary Realm on the 1st, we will look for you, you had the difficulty, we will also help you.”
„No matter how you to us, how think us, may regarding us, you forever be our brothers, if you have difficult, even if the shed life, I am also willing to help you.”
At this moment, Zhang Tianyi also said to Chu Feng.
„Brother Zhang, works as the brothers me thank you, since your my humble home I, I absolutely cannot my humble home you.” Chu Feng said.
„Then, you must ruin Divine Mountain, can fight it out with me?” Zhang Tianyi asked.
„No, I will make you wake.” Chu Feng said that this words, then to rise up in the air, left here.
„Zhang Tianyi, you went too far.”
At this moment, Xian Lingyue points at Zhang Tianyi is very being angry saying.
After this , many people stand, accuses Zhang Tianyi.
„Was needless saying that I was also very clear, my these words were very excessive.”
„But Chu Feng he must ruin this Divine Mountain, must kill us to promote the cultivation realm shortcut, do you want?” The Zhang Tianyi counter- sound asked.
At this moment, many people on the scene shut up, because, they indeed do not want.
Why this was also, formerly Zhang Tianyi in view of the Chu Feng's time, and nobody stood is the reason of Chu Feng speech.
By person who Divine Mountain affects, incessantly Zhang Tianyi, by the person who greedy becomes confused the brains, similarly incessantly Zhang Tianyi.
On the scene, these many people, true sober, is actually few, little.
The people think that Chu Feng left.
Actually does not know that Chu Feng has not left, instead arrived in that volcano, is grazing to go to the volcano deep place.
„Chu Feng, are you preparation ruin this volcano directly?” Milady Queen asked.
„I, if ruins directly, they really will then hate in me, and this hate, is very difficult to eliminate.” Chu Feng said.
„Actually wanted me saying that just you this maliciously punched that Zhang Tianyi, making him clear you strength, making him know that what you said was the truth, you compared with his many, how possibly envied his little cultivation realm.”
„After you have displayed your strength, they naturally also believed you.” Milady Queen said.
Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Berkomentarlah dengan baik