Sunday, March 26, 2017

Zhan Long 758: Palace guard running late

In the afternoon , Hangzhou Yanan Road business street .
Although is the severe winter nearly in spring beginning , but on the street as before Yingying Yanyan , many cold resistant female as before are the coveralls of skirt + pantyhose , Yanan Road was almost the Hangzhou liveliest business street , this season let man many anticipations as before , led the way along the street slowly , first convenient was female of a wear tutu and silk stockings , was taking the pocket , the smiling appearance , the skirt suspended along with swinging of outstanding buttocks , but swung gently , I had a look at the side to bind solid Lin Wan Er and Dong Cheng Yue again , immediately lifted these two simply looks like in the old society woman , although the thick clothing cannot weaken their charm .
„ Your this what look ?” Lin Wan Er visits me ill-humoredly , then has a look at the pants that oneself wear , speechless [say / way] : „ Good , celebrated the new year , I changed into the skirt well the man to be really unreliable ”
I was excited the tears to be about to fall , held the volume to say with a smile : „ What person me dear you regarded as , was I that type pay great attention to the semblance and superficial groundless person ?”
Lin Wan Er digs the small mouth : „ You dare saying that you aren't ? Looked quickly that the left has the female student who wears the tutu , the leg is good to be long ”
„ Where where !?”
„”
After Lin Wan Er has tidied up , hauled in the female attire exclusive agency in market , the brand I do not have the big research , but has a look at the marked price basically is over ten thousand , had a scare secretly , but Lin Wan Er , Dong Cheng Yue and Dong Cheng Lei three second generation of rich facial colors are actually ordinary , I am then calm , the good and evil I was [Zhan Long] Guildmaster , the sale price over a billion at least do not have surely , how can lack prospects by several clothes is frightened scared .
Quick , several clothes start , pays impressively is thousand + , is simply scary !
I go all out to be calm , Lin Wan Er puts in the bag of clothes my hand , then naturally is pulling my arm , said with a smile : „ Walks , helping you buy the new clothes that several new year's celebrations wear , perhaps celebrates the new year time can also visit relatives is not ?”
I : „ Except for going to aunt there , does not have what relative ”
„ That must attach great importance to ! Right , how hasn't Meng Yao returned to Hangzhou ?”
„ Online has not practiced level , it is said is afternoon airplane ticket , making me do not meet , she went home directly .”
„ Um good .”
Proceeds not to walk away , Dong Cheng Yue narrows a pair of beautiful eye to say with a smile : „ Wan Er , on this street only Dzheniya Exclusive agency there, can bring Li Xiao Yao to have a look in the past ?”
„ Ok !”
Lin Wan Er draws me to skice several steps forward , said : „ Pig does come to see wood to like quickly ?”
Enters one looks like very upscale exclusive agency , is Dzheniya who Dong Cheng Yue said that but I do not have the big understanding , but until seeing clothing price time has understood , a coat can sell thousand motherfucker , this simply is the pit father !
„ This how is it ?” Lin Wan Er took up a dark blue leisure jacket to gesticulate in my front , said with a smile sweetly : „It looks like with your makings also very builds ”
I looked at one : „ thousand 7 quite expensive !”
„ Naturally , Dzheniya England coat was very naturally expensive , let alone this is latest , doesn't like ?” The young beautiful woman visits me with a smile .
My hurried hand is pointing at the opposite men's wear shop , said : „The western-style clothing in that shop looks like also good , very straight appearance , or we go to that shop !”
Lin Wan Er unemotionally : „ That is G2000 , the company work clothes of legend China has custom-made the brand , do you want to be the server ?”
I : „ But is quite expensive ”
„ Fellow of lacking prospects ” Lin Wan Er ill-humored saying with a smile : „ Good , I helped you do to decide , bought the money of clothes I to help you swipe the card , my Cary much money, have not spent also to put rusting in any case ”
I : „It is not good , I am come ”
„ Has done a bit less , you that stingy mean-spirited , does not love dearly dies is strange , how can I be cruel enough to make you love dearly ?”
I : „”
Also has selected several Dzheniya's clothes , after sufficiently collecting thousand , Lin Wan Er was satisfied , pulls out the card to pay , I must pay a bill she probably very not happy appearance , I have not then continued to insist that did not need .
Is raising the heavy clothes , I am pulling the Lin Wan Er small hands , said : „ I remember this book time from the beginning , you bought the large male deer tiger pet to love dearly from here , how now , got rid thousand eye not to wink instantaneously ?”
Lin Wan Er throws smiles : „ That is because , before the relations with father was very anxious , he gives my money on card me not to be willing to move , with you in together these days , father's personality as if also transformed , therefore , he gives me a card , above about the appearances of nine figures , said that to my spending money , I cannot all spend ”
My nose acid , sadly from heart : „ Simply is the class hatred , haven't my parents given me a card ? Leaves me Meng Yao actually , lets raise her who I suffer great hardships from infancy to maturity ”
„ Has done a bit less , is aunt raises obviously !”
„”
After buying the clothes , returns to the dwelling , soon after Li Meng Yao also returned to Hangzhou , but I am idle , after the dinner , gets online , having a look in the game to have any matter to do .
„ Brushes !”
At present one bright , appears in Tian Ling Empire , immediately the right of contact surface presented an appearance of red token , confirmed looked that was in the military compound of palace guard must examine , immediately summoned Flying Scythe War Horse , stood up from failure to start , directly soars the barracks of palace guard , the Flying Scythe War Horse speed was quick , divides the minute to arrive , the guard outside barrack as if knew me , immediately Shan Xi knelt down : „ General !”
I nod to graze to enter , system System Notification I , need to inspect to drill immediately for 30 minutes in the school ground , this is daily that the palace guard commands .
„ Chirp chirp ”
The Flying Scythe War Horse neighing sound has alarmed the western school ground military officer , that is Ying Tuan controls level military officer Han Yuan , is the nickname was called „ Han full beard ” the human , but in the palace guard that many military officers of I also most favored this person , was straightforward , certainly was the brave officer who [Assault] breached enemy lines !
„ Commanded the Sir to come !”
The Han deep pool stands up from failure from the seat , raises the heavy sword , Shan Xi is kneeling down : „ Sir , Han Yuan see Sir !”
I nod : „ Gets up , does not need to stand on ceremony !”
„ Yes , Sir !”
The Han deep pool stands up , then looks to behind about 1000 people of drill scenes , said : „ This is the blade shield camp in the drill defense strategy , the Sir is your this must come to see ?”
I tacitly approve to say with a smile : „ I think that I understood the battle efficiency of palace guard , is this also one commands the job ?”
The Han deep pool was stunned , said : „ Sir may once know before the palace guard controls General Li Shi not to enter the armed forces account in six months , not to mention personally arrived in the school ground to inspect to drill , he probably only knows that in commanding the big account played with these woman who gathered from the empire tavern ?”
I am astonished : „ So corrupt ?”
„ And what is more .” The Han deep pool clenches teeth , said : „During palace guard every is assorted will definitely raise a female , profanes playing for these children of the nobility , if the Sir does not believe that may go to the prison of 4 th barrack to examine by oneself that these females were detained there, crosses life that the pig dog is inferior .”
„ Um ?”
I without demur , stand up from failure to start , shouted to clear the way lowly : „ Han Yuan , you come along with me !”
„ Yes , Sir !”
The Han deep pool also pulled a scarlet red warhorse to fire into the 4 th barrack with me , the distant several soldiers raised the long halberd : „ What person ?”
The Han deep pool raises the long sword hurriedly : „ Commands the Sir to examine that who dares to block the way ?”
One group of soldiers kneel down in abundance , I anchor the warhorse , said : „ Immediately leads me to go to the prison !”
„ What ?” And raised the soldiers of sword to show awkward look , said : „ Here is the place that Sir Rotter orders to declare martial law , perhaps we are unable to obey orders ”
I was in a rage , have pulled out under the token of general , said in a low voice : „ Here is a palace guard , who decides ? Immediately opens the door , otherwise puts to death in military law !”
„ Is , Sir ”
After door opening , I discontinue to raise the sword to enter , but greets the nostrils is not some prison Ritter's stinks that comes , but is a fragrant rouge taste , but in each prison cell is detaining is also not the unpardonably wicked criminal , but is the female of tender and beautiful desire drop , is dressing up , some are crying .
My knitting the brows head , said : „ What's the matter ?”
The Han deep pool said : „ General , after the setting sun in the western sky , here the unceasing emerging soldiers , each female must take care 10 men every day , otherwise is not then able to go to sleep , in the entire palace guard big camp , altogether has 1000 such females , some of them sell into servitude for the maid of slave , some are we attacks the female who the wild tribe captures , but without exception , is one group of pitiful women , here is living the life of total darkness , almost some people will die every day , but these aristocrat soldiers will purchase the new toys supplement to come in the gold coin again , this was also being flooded the smell of obscene by the entire palace guard big camp !”
I raise the hand of Dragon Reservoir Sword somewhat to shiver , asked : „ This matter , whose is by chancellor , is who tacitly consents to ?”
The Han deep pool said : „ Does not dare to say below!”
„ Said !”
„ Was ” he hesitant some little time , said : „ Is Rotter controls one to handle , his father is a marquis , therefore as for tacitly consenting , before the palace guard was directs by General Li Shi , tacitly consented to that the human perhaps was he , upward first-level wears the princess again , but wore the princess is the woman body , has not understood really the palace guard , should not know this matter .”
I am mad result in the whole body to tremble : „ Simply bastard not Tathagata person !”
Several subordinate Qi Qidao : „ General , subordinate in !”
My hand is pointing at the prison cell , said : „ Puts completely these females , gathers west the west school ground , making them all go to the school ground , immediately . Moreover, convenes the palace guard army , awaits orders in the west school ground !”
„ Yes !”
Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Berkomentarlah dengan baik