Monday, March 27, 2017

Zhan Long 768: Monopolizing

The wiper is sweeping snow on the windshield , I open very slowly , but the car(riage) on road are not many , the transportation is good , after a half hour , arrives in the Lin Tiannan dwelling , is a manor -type residence , two characters richly really good !
When the A4 light hits in courtyard wall , I then saw Lin Wan Er to carry the white packet , put on like is little princess standing there, Lin Tiannan opens an umbrella in the one side , several servants and bodyguards and so on human , a such big manor , a Lin Tiannan person lives definitely emptily , therefore has hired many people .
The vehicle stops slowly , I took the umbrella to open , the snowflake fell on the umbrella cover makes rustle the sound , far and near everywhere was the fireworks rays , on the rosy cloud with Lin Wan Er pretty face formed a splendorous contrast , her satisfactory visited me with a smile , said : „ Calculates you come is punctual !”
I open an umbrella to smile have not spoken , Lin Tiannan looks actually to me , said : „ Li Xiao Yao , do you come ?”
„ Um , Mr. Lin .”
Lin Tiannan somewhat seemed to be disgruntled , said : „ Do not call my Mr. Lin , called Uncle Lin , before you and me , should not be so estranged . Moreover, Wan Er this girl as if very much relied on to you .”
I stood in the snow start to speak but hesitate , passed the long time , said : „ Sorry .”
Lin Tiannan is actually out of control to smile : „It is not no need to say sorry , this is not your mistake , Wan Er this girl is used to by me since childhood very willfully , the temperament is also very hot , but do not bully her , even if she is persistently unreasonable you also to let , otherwise I will not let off you !”
Some back round of cool of my intuition , said : „ Yes , I knew .”
Lin Tiannan opens an umbrella , the body stood rock-firm in the wind and snow , to continue: „ Your this month salary I have hit in your card , ** that side should also officially inform you , I know that every month 100,000 pairs of you possibly is not anything , you achievement in game already by far above this , if you thought that these money were too few , does not have the issue , you can choose to leave , I will not mind that is Wan Er looks for a personal bodyguard .”
I stand in the snow , gains ground to have a look at Lin Tiannan , said : „ No need , I want to continue to keep side Wan Er .”
The Lin Wan Er corners of the mouth ripple satisfactory happy expression , then somewhat blame looks to Lin Tiannan : „ Father today is the Eve , you always said that these strange words , Li Xiao Yao hasn't he been annoying you ? What boyfriend also I looked , you should not inquire about are too many , this was our initial agreements .”
Lin Tiannan shows a faint smile : „ I know that I do not have inquiry to be too many , I care chaotically , what boyfriend elects truly is your matter , I will not inquire about .”
„ That is good !”
Lin Wan Er smiles , then turned around to hold Lin Tiannan , curled upwards to start on his chin to kiss , said : „ Father Happy New Year , do I go ?”
Lin Tiannan nods .
Lin Wan Er slightly runs over to hide under my umbrella , then boards , I turn around to sit the driver seat , actually indistinctly heard Lin Tiannan to say the sentence to the steward : „ Female did not keep Lao Shang greatly , we drank , at the same time looked is spring late !”
„ Good .”
Closes the vehicle door , I look at Lin Tiannan in the snow the dreary and lonely form , some are not cruel enough unexpectedly , said : „ Wan Er , we leave in Eve like this , is not quite good , in your family only then your father person !”
Lin Wan Er bites the lip , said : „ But he does not like you , I do not think that you are so embarrassed before him , does not think .”
I think that said : „ Ok , you cross tonight at home , looked for Fang Zhu one night to me on the line .”
„ This ?” Lin Wan Er somewhat hopes , somewhat is actually worried visits me , as if she also very much wants to live actually at home , but wants to see me , therefore so will be indecisive .
I nod : „ Anything is not good , a night .”
„ Um !” Lin Wan Er nod fast , collected to kiss on my face , said with a smile : „ Sometimes pig , thought that you are really good , I thought that my start fell in love with you really ”
I am somewhat funny : „Do you start to love me now ? I started to like on you in vain long ago ”
„ Bah , you also had not said .”
„ Now said ”
The Lin Wan Er cheek is red , said : „ Kissed had said that started to like me , was some are too late ?”
„ No , a bit faster gets out , must close .”
„ Good !”
Lin Wan Er got out , above the long hair fluttered many snowflakes , the boots stepped on the snowy area to rush to the front door , exuded „” the sound , Lin Tiannan turned head suddenly , saw that the daughter took the packet to come back , on face joyful dodged passes , says with a smile : „ Wan Er , how did you come back ?”
Lin Wan Er said with a smile : „ I decided that the Eve crosses the father at home , Li Xiao Yao tonight also lives in our home , you cannot say this and that otherwise I was angry !”
Lin Tiannan laughs in spite of trying not to : „ Good good I not to speak and that's the end , just the next door in your room am emptying , made Li Xiao Yao live there is good .”
„ Oh !”
Entered in Lin Wan Er home , although I thought one sufficed naturally , but somewhat was as before cautious , this type cautious somewhat did not have the reason , by my this type once the status of special troop should not this , because merely this was in the Lin Wan Er family ?
Lin Tiannan again has not really spoken any point words not of pleasant to hear , but drinks in the hall and steward , Lin Wan Er took many fruits and melons between-meal snack to place on the tea table , then held one to hold the pillow to call me to watch the television together in the past , spring this program were not late many says anything , smiled , does not want to smile does not need to disguise , I was eating the melon seed in the one side , accompanied Lin Wan Er to look is spring late .
Lin Tiannan drinks , while frequently gains ground to have a look at us , Lin Wan Er looks that the beautiful body had half almost to depend in my bosom , Lin Tiannan probably is wishes one could to come us to separate immediately , but was awed by the Lin Wan Er words , does not dare to make anything , this point made me feel actually somewhat funnily , who Lin Tiannan was , Tian Xin Corporation NO.1 , his method made many people be panic at the news sufficiently , was in the treasure daughter's front , Lin Tiannan has probably actually exposed all weakness , perhaps , Lin Wan Er also on was his only weakness .
The humans affair said that is also mysterious , Lin Tiannan seeks for a reliable master to protect the daughter because of Lin Wan Er this weakness , therefore ** will find me , because of me , Lin Tiannan actually felt that he will possibly lose this daughter , this feeling looked like the farmer uncle laborious type of cabbage is arched by the pig was the same, moreover helplessly did not have the means .
„ Li Xiao Yao ?”
Crossed for a long time , Lin Tiannan shouted me suddenly .
I have turned around : „ Uncle Lin , what matter ?”
„ Accompanies us to drink two cups ?”
„ Good !”
The servants have added chopsticks , I then under being implicated , respectful on the liquor to oneself , Lin Tiannan looks at my appearance but actually , said : „ Li Xiao Yao , in family also what people ?”
I : „ Aunt , a younger sister .”
„ Parents ?”
„ When I am very young , they have been missing , listening to the aunt saying that they go to the Smiling , Proud Wanderer .”
„” Lin Tiannan could not bear smile , said : „Are you bound by a common destiny with the younger sister ?”
„ Um .”
„ When do you follow the forest become scholarship ?” He also asked .
I think that said : „ At age 14 , was about 11 years ago, with the old man scholarship 3 years , then he led me to go to the border to practice , said that must temper my disposition thoroughly , finally in rainstorm he disappeared , carried off our dry rations together .”
A Lin Tiannan eye projects the none remaining : „ Hey , does the forest become that is to make a hopeless situation to you ? Afterward , you have joined Liu Biao mercenary soldier , is ?”
I nod : „ Um , what a pity , does not have to be too long .”
Lin Tiannan smiles : „ Liu Biao already stared by the special troop of border line , was tidied up is also sooner or later matter , heard that weaponry altogether died more than 30 individuals , but you , you caused heavy losses to 7 special troops , has not actually killed , right ?”
I sighed : „After joining the mercenary soldier , I have not killed people , only responsibly makes the match lose the combat capability each time .”
„ Um .”
Nod of Lin Tiannan applause , said : „If not Liu Huzi team is exterminated , if not you have not killed , perhaps they will not buy in you become the members of border line special army group , said that the battle efficiency of brave fighter group truly is also good , but also merely is good , in equipment excellent degree also inferior many .”
I look to him , smiled : „ Therefore Ministry of Defence will find you , making Tian Xin Corporation be China provides the technical support , is right ?”
„ Right , does not calculate entire right .” Lin Tiannan meaningful smiles : „ I lead Tian Xin Corporation to be separated from Lockheed Martin Corporation am my meaning , did not receive any benefit enticement , on the contrary , when I am having entire Tian Xin Corporation about 700 people of team returning to homeland , our several military region officers cannot believe that Ha Ha ”
Saying , Lin Tiannan looked that to Lin Wan Er that young lady smiles , said : „ Was old , was old , did not have what lofty aspirations and high ideals , present I , probably hope to have a comfortable old age , can see the Wan Er happy life , this was enough .”
His deep looked at my one eyes , said : „ Therefore , Wan Er has chosen , was equal to that I have chosen you , but you , if makes her sad , my first will not let off you .”
I am startled slightly , felt that several points have worked off anger , then said : „ Relax , my anything understands .”
Lin Tiannan smiled , suddenly has lowered sound , said : „ You thought how you can be joined to Wan Er ?”
I in consternation , several seconds later , said : „ Probably is lets her like like this happy ?”
„ Proposition responds .”
Lin Tiannan grips the wine class , said : „ I do not need you to do too meddlesomely , does not need you to have too many achievements , the achievement is bigger , means that you are unable to put , well the practice on her , has to protect her strength , accompanies her joyful doubting in the game and that's the end .”
I nod : „ Good .”
„ Was right .”
„ What also has ?”
„ That game that you play , as if must start the country to fight right ?”
„ Probably is , how ?”
Lin Tiannan shows a faint smile : „ Not , since you soon are the Wan Er boyfriend , that first wishes you to be able in destiny game to monopolize , conquers in the domain all cities , can achieve ?”
I have attracted an cold air/Qi secretly , gains ground to have a look at a Lin Tiannan pair of bright look , the sinking sound track : „ Can !”
All main cities of series destiny mainland ?
My this future wife's father gives my task difficulty to really be the ultra god level
Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Berkomentarlah dengan baik