Monday, March 27, 2017

Zhan Long 769: Steel and iron physique

Do series seven big empires , 11 conquer all host cities of seven big servers ?
Sounds somewhat crazily , my innermost feelings start gradually is actually elated , looks like in the sheath the treasured sword unceasing resounds to leap , the Lin Tiannan words likely are not making excessive demands , poured is more like to a I bright goal , and is my heart of hearts a goal of hope , can the human Xiao Yao Zi Zai , stand aloof from the world in the rivers and lakes really ?
If cannot , that make the world submit to the under foot !
Eye one bright , I look to Lin Tiannan , said with a smile : „ I knew ”
Lin Tiannan also smiled , holds up the wine class saying: „ Drinks one cup again , today is lunar New Year's Eve , is rare you to extract Cooldown to accompany Wan Er .”
„ Um , thanks .”
I do not know why one will say thanks , but a heart actually already joyous , because I know , although Lin Tiannan now likely is to my one test , but is also equal to boyfriend , therefore the default accepts my this daughter , since continuously I am puzzled , how I can walk together with Lin Wan Er , now as if also saw the direction , so long as I can lead [Zhan Long] one group of brothers to conquer seven big main cities , means that Lin Tiannan is willing to give me the beloved daughter , even if I am not able to complete this task , the situation should not be bad , at least he tacitly consented .
Thinks of here , I cannot bear want to turn around in the bosom to tell her hugging that Lin Wan Er in sofa makes an effort all , is the vision glance , actually discovered the Lin Wan Er corners of the mouth are hiding smiling visits me , she as if also has seen the whole matter clearly , was right , the small girl has to read the ability of heart , even if has not read me , at least can also read her father , probably was reads his father's thoughts ? Along with practice boundary the promotion of step by step , my mental effort same is getting stronger and stronger, once Lin Wan Er read the heart I to be able to me to induce , and can alert to a certain extent , previous Lin Wan Er wants to know I why happy time panting in indignation purses the lips to tell me her not to read my heart now .
Is grasping the wine class , tosses down , I continue to accompany Lin Tiannan and his old steward drink together , at the same time was chatting , this old steward was a Lin Tiannan many years of old friend , the wife passed away actually , the son studied abroad externally , therefore he was also a person , accompanied the Lin Tiannan two old companion to celebrate the new year together .
Listens to these two old friends in chatting to ridicule the opposite party , while is actually thinking the matter in game , destiny mainland seven big empire one have not been the weak countries , wanting 11 to conquer is not easy . Moreover the strength of player is also not allow to neglect , although the Chinese war zone is strong , but the US , India , Russia and other war zones same are very strong , wants to make them 11 submit to for is not extremely easy .
Is [Zhan Long] is very only difficult to complete series seven big empire tasks , I must also probably depend upon the [Judgement] , [Enemies at the Gate] and other friend pledge the strengths , even under necessary conditions , [Legend] , [Vanguard] , [Hero's Mound] and [Prague] these Guild can also form an alliance , the common onset and retreat . Moreover, the influence of main city NPC regiment also cannot be underestimated , under my hand thousand palace guard must train well , so long as this army forms the battle efficiency , that certainly is an invincible army of destroying the hardest defenses , can attack a city to seize territory for me .
Thinks of here , the heartbeat started to accelerate suddenly , I discovered in this moment , my whole person soon was crazy , was bewitched same is thinking step by step how to conquer this mainland , crazy was also infatuated , but all fountainheads , to behind that beautifully may the young girl of person , Lin Wan Er should also to know that what I was thinking ?
After around 10 : 00 pm, Lin Tiannan and Uncle Shang were tired , two people went to the room to rest one after another , Lin Wan Er led me to look at my room , the style was very elegant , Lin Wan Er said here generally was Qin Wen came the time rests , the bystander may not have this qualifications , it seems like Lin Tiannan when helped me arrange the room to tacitly approve my status .
Looks at the room , Lin Wan Er draws me to visit her boudoir , that is a warm-hearted atmosphere room , head row of Little Xiong , is the young bodyguard who protects the beautiful woman young lady , in the fireplace is burning the slight flame likely , the thermal energy is letting in the room warm , I arrive at the window to open the window blind , actually sees outside light to be dim , floating snow in rustle is falling piece by piece , in the warmth with room has formed the greatly strengthened contrast .
Turns around to grip the Lin Wan Er small hands , looks at her pair of twinkle star light the eye pupil , in my heart sighed that said : „ Our first meeting time , I am unable to think likely is now such with you in the same place .”
„ Crying foul ”
Lin Wan Er cannot bear smiles , puts out a hand to hold my waist , visits me spookily , said : „ From the beginning , I think that you are only a become greedy at the sight of money fellow , was day-by-day past , I actually discovered that I could not leave you more and more , without your companion , crossed every minute that unendurablily , even , I do not know why will love you ”
I said with a smile : „ Like this said that really offended somebody ”
Lin Wan Er also smiled : „ Where has , making me think why I will like you ”
„ Um , thinks quickly .”
„” She by in my arms , did not think some little time , to gain ground suddenly charmingly smiled , said : „ Thinks that the matter is quite tired , will be inferior to think tomorrow again , will be good ”
„, Was too irresponsible ”
She puts in great inconvenience immediately visits me : „ You are unexpectedly ominous I , certainly did not love me , added that anything held child's hand , with child to grow old together ”
I in great surprise : „Have I said ?”
„ In my dream , you said .”
„ Good , you won !”
Like this holds Lin Wan Er to look outside snowscape , lowers the head to kiss her , the Lin Wan Er cheek is red , charming , then actually curled upwards to start , returns to kiss a meeting , the body became gradually boiling hot , I was kissing her at the same time , the left hand was actually bewitched has climbed up the saintess peak generally , by fine gauze , grasped one group soft in the hand , actually grasped cannot grip , the elasticity of young body brought the astonishing wonderful touch , somewhat could not dominate instantaneously .
„” , when I loosen hand , Lin Wan Er sighed one lightly , felt relieved likely , the cheek blushed a piece , the body shivers slightly , lowered the head does not dare to visit me again .
My breath is also very heavy , hugs her , puts out a hand to help her buckle the front clothes , she looks down my movement , throws smiles : „ Soon has rested , do you also help me wear the clothes ?”
I am very awkward , trace the back of the head : „ Otherwise , helping you take off the clothes ?”
The Lin Wan Er cheek was redder , the bold nod said low voice : „ Ehm , you help me take off the clothes today , coaxes me to rest , is good ?”
The warm current of my intuition ascends from the body , thought that soon collapsed , naturally , arrives at the collapse happily , a stature is so good to arrive to explode , moreover can the appearance beautiful girlfriend , not be unhappy ?
Um , an show man aggressive time to!
Puts out a hand to embrace the Lin Wan Er slender waist , the princess hugs her hugs in the bosom , gradually moves toward the bedside , only thought that under foot „” , especially , by the line of landing desk lamp impeding , the good reaction rate is fast , lifted the hand to throw Lin Wan Er by the supple strength gently on the bed , I „ bang ” a forehead hit in the bedside , although was away from the wool blanket , but felt on as before forehead burning ache , stood up from failure hurriedly , all right !
Lin Wan Er crawls to the bedside visits me , saying that loves dearly : „Are you injured ?”
I touch the forehead , said : „ All right , I practice the person who builds up the body limit , physique and steel and iron are equally firm , what was this small hit considered as ?”
„ But your tears fell ” Lin Wan Er to put out a hand in my corner of the eye to wipe , then placed the mouth to taste , said : „ Salty ”
I am very speechless , put out a hand and hug her , said with a smile : „ Wan Er is clever , a bit faster went to bed to rest , I helped you take off coat ”
„ Um , good ”
Puts out a hand to loosen her coat , hangs on the side clothes rack , is inside white woolen sweater , when takes off she only wears a frail shirt , I beat a drum , felt one soon cannot cross this to close , some palm shivering helps her give to slip off thousand skirts again , then the young girlfriend almost only wears the underwear to lie down in my arms , the Lin Wan Er cheek blushes , if still the rosy-colored clouds at dawn , the body shivers slightly , said : „ Good , this sufficed ”
I am thick the facial skin saying: „, Has not removed completely ”
„ Crying foul , you wants to do to me !” Lin Wan Er charming visits me with a smile , I know , so long as I want , she certainly will not reject , a girl likes you , you can only see from her look that but Lin Wan Er looks at my look gently such as a deep pool of water , the affection such as the continuous rosy cloud , if I cannot understand , that was really an idiot .
However today in the Lin Wan Er family , Lin Tiannan and his one group of bodyguards also , me , if does any sound to come not quite to be as if good , ok , has a lot of time for that !
Also helped Lin Wan Er cover the quilt , but I was not as before willingly , therefore put out a hand to try to find out in the bedding , grasped Lin Wan Er , the hard sledding helped her untie the scallop of underwear , „” has untied , put out a hand to be able touching of non- impediment she tender soft charming body , my heartbeat also stopped , the breath also quickly obstructed to stop , will gather several seconds later before up , a kiss on her lip , said with a smile gently : „ I rest , when tomorrow will decide to go back ?”
Lin Wan Er said : „ Finished eating the lunch , accompanies the father to eat meal , after the lunch , goes back , I know that your this fellow affirmed sharply was going back to make the daily training task of palace guard , right ?”
I smile awkwardly : „ Um , in your father makes my series play seven big empires , this duty is not simple , I must make full use of the strength of good palace guard army , otherwise unifies seven big empires is a dream , is impractical .”
„ Um !”
Lin Wan Er made an effort to nod , returns to kiss my , said : „ Relax the fool , I and Qing Qian , Li Mu , Wang Jian this group of people will help your , you are not a person are trying hard !”
„ Um !”
Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Berkomentarlah dengan baik