Sunday, July 29, 2018

1175: Universe five fine jade

The Yun Che extremely fast is upward, quick broken water. His subconscious raise one's head, sees above the upper air, the form static float of Mu Xuanyin there, a pair of ice pupil is shining through the ice-cold prestige ghost.
Although early is prepared, but in Yun Che or heart one hurried: „Master...... Venerable.”
„Kneels down!”
Drinks coldly, is having the deep anger. Yun Che whole body one stiff, has knelt instantaneously, however said ashamedly: „Honored Master, disciple...... Knows wrong.”
„Knows wrong?” Mu Xuanyin coldly snorted, a pressure is having the anger, such as the icy seas tilt, making the entire Heavenly Lake world fall into quietly: „Times know wrong, once again time makes mistakes, you know wrong have what using! How could you care my words really!”
„Honored Master, I......”
„You do not need to quibble!” Mu Xuanyin moved the real anger obviously: „You in the Eternal Sky Realm actions, Bingyun (Frozen Cloud) have sent greetings completely inform in me! When you leave Snow Song, I repeatedly warned that cannot excel at making the decision, pulls down own existence with every effort. But you...... Not only does not listen, but also runs counter completely, before thorough exposition person. Now feared that is entire Eastern God Territory, is known to everybody your Yun Che's given name...... You may really be imposing very!”
„One had only known, I might as well...... Imprisons you in the Ice Phoenix palace forcefully, feels better you to bring death!”
Yun Che wants to speak, but under the Mu Xuanyin anger and pressure, he is unable to breathe, even/including Tou is unable to lift.
Mu Xuanyin words and vision, if the innumerable ice-cold acupuncture, put on the Yun Che's soul: „Initially left the person who you go, to you, so is really important!”
„......” Yun Che bites the lip, said in a soft voice: „She...... Once was my Master, she directed my Profound Dao, saved my life, changed my life...... I most painful, loneliest, most confused, most no use and most desperate time...... Is she, has been accompanying me......”
„She to my good...... On such as Honored Master to my good...... I forever and ever...... May not disappoint......”
„......” Mu Xuanyin was startled has been startled.
World, suddenly peaceful.
Yun Che kneels in the place again, deeply lowers the head, does not dare to lift. Although Mu Xuanyin the prestige is cold, Snow Song Realm nobody disrespects, nobody does not fear, but regarding him...... Has how well, how Yun Che can not know.
He violates many mistakes, even is the unforgivable mistake, her obviously great anger, but finally, has actually forgiven him. Especially in the two years, she completely does not even attend to the matter of sect, day and night directs him to practice in his ear...... He incomparably believes firmly that this in the Ice Phoenix God Sect cognition, is absolutely inconceivable, matter that is unable to understand.
But he, can never have the least bit repayment, but also makes her lose one's temper repeatedly, disappointing her.
At this time faces Mu Xuanyin, in his heart is endless ashamed intent...... He felt that he has not matched for her disciple, does not match all her to his good.
Above the pond surface, was started by seal very long ice spirit suddenly gently waves. ice-cold, has as if dispersed some.
„Was a pity that she actually sees is not willing to see you!” Mu Xuanyin coldly said: „You, since came back, that honestly stays in the temple, does not have my permission, can not tread half step! When several years later Eastern God Territory has faded from the memory your existence, get lost your Blue Pole Star again!”
„...... Honored Master,” Yun Che lowers the head: „disciple this coming back, is to seek to be able the short time endomorphism formidable power, then, disciple must return...... Divine Bestowment Battle.”
Yun Che said lightly is very very slow, each character is bringing guilty, but also especially is firm.
„...... Yes?” The Mu Xuanyin ice eyebrow sinks slightly: „Wish that you really do not lose heart sees her.”
„......” Yun Che actually does not shake the head: „I not only need see her, some of my also words, must tell her face to face. My wish makes her know...... Regardless of she meets anything, I meet with her face together.”
„...... Depending on...... You!?” The Mu Xuanyin sound disdains coldly.
„Present I, cannot certainly, not have including the qualifications, if arrives at side her forcefully, only matches for the burden. However, I want to make her know, I for she becomes formidable. She wants to come to expel me taking advantage of Divine Bestowment Battle, but I...... Taking advantage of Divine Bestowment Battle, will prove my having made up mind to her!”
Mu Xuanyin: „......”
„Honored Master......” Yun Che continues to say in a soft voice: „I discovered last night, originally, I have made a mistake, from the beginning made a mistake.”
„From arriving at Snow Song Realm first day, I have told myself, I arrive at the God Realm goal, to find her. I try hard become formidable, to find her. But in this process, I have been also telling myself, found her, is I comes the God Realm only goal, I always do not belong to here, Blue Pole Star is my only turning over to place...... Perhaps, this is because, I in front of huge God Realm, always have a base and low feeling, is only thinking after completing the wish, will not visit.”
„Also under this autosuggestion, I never really has thought must base in God Realm, has not thought must with be the same in Blue Pole Star, achieving lets the altitude that all living things look up.”
„But I have actually forgotten, she has to leave my reason, is my tiny extremely.”
„If, I can become enough formidable, can formidable to having the qualifications protects her, fights with her shoulder to shoulder, keeps out wind and rain for her...... At least, can make her not be worried for me, how also to make people win from my side her, how can also...... Meets continually is that difficult.”
„Hinders my, hinders her, is always not Lower Realm and King Realm distance...... But is my tiny.” Yun Che closes the eye, the sound such as fog is generally faintly recognizable.
Mu Xuanyin static is listening, these words, the character character resembles is the account of Yun Che Soul, but her pupil light actually does not change: „Therefore? Do you prepare to look to her taking advantage of this Profound God Conference proof? Let her know that you to her how rigid, making her be grateful!?”
„No...... also I.” Yun Che said: „If, arrives at God Realm short three years of I, can show disdain for other people on this Divine Bestowment Battle. Then...... I have any reason not to continue to get down formidable!”
Mu Xuanyin: „......”
„Body and Sky Poison Pearl strength and the Dragon God Evil God's Profound Veins and Rage God...... These, in God Realm, I have regarded to bury them in my body, cannot by the hidden danger that other people realize, but...... They are more, is actually on bestowed by heaven gives my enormous superiority!”
Mu Xuanyin remains unmoved slightly, coldly snorted: „That also is really ‚great’ consciousness. What a pity...... I remember, you when stay God Realm not over five years, now already past three years, but also remains for two years, you again have on the big ten times of superiority, can have any achievement!”
„Within two years, I will certainly go back.”
Mu Xuanyin: „......”
„But, does not mean that I will not come back.” Yun Che in this time raised the head, such was looking straight ahead the ice pupil of Mu Xuanyin: „Because, Blue Pole Star no longer is my only hometown and turning over to place, because of Honored Master, I became the God Realm person...... At least, I belonged to Snow Song Realm.”
Mu Xuanyin: „......”
„Honored Master and she, is I must keep God Realm reason, before is very long is, but I have not realized. Therefore...... I will return to Blue Pole Star from God Realm, will return to God Realm from Blue Pole Star. I insufficiently formidable time, I want often to accompany about Honored Master, enjoys the asylum of Honored Master wing. If which day, I can achieve wishes become enough formidable, I think that the entire life protects Honored Master, protects Snow Song, who dares to injure Honored Master, can be my lifetime enemy.”
„............”
Moving of vision, is actually the Mu Xuanyin suddenly leaning pupil, then has turned around directly, coldly said: „cultivation base trivial Divine Tribulation, but also the stupid line unceasingly, only knows the boast serial.”
„How you think to protect your life, I am also insufficient to reduce to needing you protect!”
Yun Che: „......”
The Mu Xuanyin broad and handsome forehead is supine, suddenly sighed lightly: „My Mu Xuanyin...... Why will have your this kind of disciple.”
The voice just fell, her white delicate arms lift suddenly, after snow sleeve, flings: „Eats up this!”
Yun Che's at present, flash has five various different light suddenly.
Sends out these brilliance, is an exquisite round bead. The round bead is glittering and translucent carving, the approximate colored glaze, is actually releasing and colored glaze completely different brilliance and aura.
Scarlet, azure, white, blue and blue...... Five brilliance overlap from time to time, from time to time is separated, hands over to sparkle. aura constantly is also changing, from time to time opacitas, from time to time is fresh, from time to time is scalding hot, from time to time ice-cold...... But is not intense, actually mysterious had not been defeated by Netherfrost Heavenly Lake extremely heavy cold qi slightly.
The Yun Che eye opens slowly: „This, could it be that is......”
„Universe Five Jade Pill!” Mu Xuanyin has turned around at this time, if beautiful the immortal is imaginary, on the face of cold snow is restores an indifference as ever: „Your Sky Poison Pearl, although has the strength of formidable tempered, may refine innumerable medicine pill easily, but Universe Five Jade Pill needs formidable profound strength to guide five power to melt, your Sky Poison Pearl cannot achieve! I have also used for one year, just now melts it.”
Yun Che this time comes back, one of the things seeks, is Universe Five Jade Pill.
In the past he evened up has refined the Universe Five Jade Pill five materials, but was taken away by Mu Xuanyin completely, wanted him by own practice natural achievement Divine Tribulation Realm. This time he comes back, is thinking must return to these materials from the Mu Xuanyin hand, has been refined the method again, thus leaves Universe Five Jade Pill by Sky Poison Pearl tempered.
Also is at this moment, he knows, Universe Five Jade Pill, cannot tempered like conventional medicine pill, but is needs the formidable profound strength guidance fusion......
Moreover is better than Mu Xuanyin, unexpectedly has also used entire one year, just now melts.
Perhaps, this was Mu Xuanyin initially the real cause that all materials took away.
She consumes the massive profound strength energy to melt it, in puts out at this moment directly, clearly means...... This prepared for him.
The innermost feelings were moved by a soft thing gently, in the Yun Che foreheads condensation cannot help but wipes the bitter feeling: „Honored Master......”
„Let alone the idle talk, sits!” Mu Xuanyin actually does not give the opportunity that he spoke, cold Chi one, the snow shade in a flash, before is arrives at the Yun Che's body: ’ Takes come out „you in Time Wheel Pearl that Eternal Sky Realm obtains ‚!”
„...... Yes.”
The Yun Che hastily adjustment is a sitting posture, the tranquil state of mind and aura, then „Time Wheel Pearl” took out that have placed in Mu Xuanyin jade snow palm.
Mu Xuanyin palm profound strength spits, Time Wheel Pearl direct shattered, invisible formation opens immediately, covers them, also divided two different world.
Hour wheel formation will continue for one month.
But this month, beside hour wheel formation, will only pass through a short double-hour.
【This Zhang Xie has one all day, deleted 34 times appearances? Times act according to the character disposition and environment simulation mentality and spoken language, wants to write Yun Che's clearly to become aware with the mentality change...... But is quite still unsatisfactory. Oh, unknowingly on afternoon, quite difficult...... Looks passable!!】
【Or...... Do you try? o( *¯) ¯*) o】
Previous
Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Berkomentarlah dengan baik