Monday, January 28, 2019

1327: Flies to Star God Realm

Toggle navigation
LNMTL
ATG :: VOLUME #13 LIFE SEVERING, SOUL DYING
#1327: Flies to Star God Realm
   
Comments 74
Report
English
Chinese

„......” Shen Xi trans­fers the pupil, for a while is star­tled how­ever. By her story, un­ex­pect­edly is not al­ways able to un­der­stand that Yun Che so will re­nounce why.
His clear(ly) knows one­self could not save her, clear(ly) knows that in vain has also brought death. Even if to he im­por­tant per­son, should not so im­per­vi­ous.
„I will not let loose your.” Shen Xi sighed gen­tly: „You the heart fell de­mented, well is first calm.”
„I am very calm, I com­pared with my this whole life at any time calm!” Yun Che's sound one by one hoarse, among the gaps be­tween teeth stream­ings the ooz­ing of blood: Words that „you spoke, I all un­der­stand, each char­ac­ter un­der­stands! How­ever, you ac­tu­ally do not un­der­stand her dui me to mean any­thing...... You will never un­der­stand!”
Shen Xi: „......”
„Lets loose...... I...... Asked you...... Lets loose me...... Lets loose me!!!!”
CHA!!
An in­com­pa­ra­ble ter­ri­fy­ing tear­ing sound gets up, above the Yun Che's both arms, si­mul­ta­ne­ously blasts out two shock­ing blood­stains un­ex­pect­edly.
His body was sup­pressed com­pletely, ac­tu­ally erupts the strength of strug­gling so as­ton­ish­ingly is re­nounc­ing...... Shen Xi beau­ti­ful eyes is shiv­er­ing fiercely, pre­sent Yun Che, seems like locked des­per­ate fe­ro­cious beast of dark pris­oner's cage, roared to strug­gle with own blood and life.
With­out Jas­mine, Yun Che is only that is ex­pelled the main house gate, ex­pe­ri­ences suf­fer­ing in­dif­fer­ently, in­clud­ing dis­abled per­son who one­self fam­ily mem­bers weak pro­tect. Is he feels grate­ful re­gard­ing Jas­mine? It is not...... Ab­solutely is not. He is very mar­velous re­gard­ing the Jas­mine sen­ti­ment, with walk­ing into any fe­males of his life is not same, he could not say that is any sen­ti­ment. But, is the mind that this type is un­able to an­no­tate en­tan­gles the de­part­ment, mak­ing him pur­sue God Realm, mak­ing him never enter Di­vine Dao, short three years of achieve­ment East­ern God Ter­ri­tory Di­vine Be­stow­ment First Place...... Only is can see again/good­bye one side her.
Now, he hears her soon to offer sac­ri­fices, for­ever van­ishes from this world...... That split sec­ond, he feels one­self en­tire world calamity.
He must ar­rive at her side, in any event...... Even if dies, even if loses all. He is very clear, own this thought in any­body opin­ion stu­pid to in­cur­able. But, this life, these two live, never such as the pre­sent so has been firm.
„Mas­ter,” He Ling for­wards, then knelt down gen­tly in front of Shen Xi: „Asked you...... Let him go.”
Shen Xi cres­cent moon eye­brow slightly pressed: „Ling'er, how in­clud­ing you also so to de­lib­er­ately cre­ate trou­ble.”
„Be­cause, Ling'er un­der­stands his mood.” The He Ling pupil light is dim, sound lan­guage is mourn­ful: „If, that is Lin'er, I cer­tainly will also go...... Even if clearly knows that could not res­cue, clear(ly) knows that brought death in vain...... I cer­tainly will also go.”
„......” Shen Xi looks at He Ling, looks at Yun Che, „being at a loss”...... This type did not know the long-sep­a­rated many years mood wind­ings in her hearts.
He ac­tu­ally for what?
Pen Hu...... If you......
„Puts...... Open­ing...... I...... Lets loose me!!”
„Mas­ter......”
Near the ear, Yun Che hoarse roar­ing is over­lap­ping the re­quest of He Ling, she has turned around, the back to two peo­ple, has closed eyes slowly.
„You know how to go to Star God Realm?”
She asked gen­tly, if sound quiet wind, light vast like cot­ton wool.
„......” Yun Che's strug­gles slightly one stiffly. He went to Star God Realm, but that time, from Eter­nal Sky God Realm trans­mis­sion pro­found array passes on , the po­si­tion that Star God Realm is, he does not know.
Shen Xi puts out a hand, a point, white glow de­parted gen­tly, se­lects into Yun Che's be­tween the eye­brows. Im­me­di­ately, Star God Realm is, en­graved clearly in Yun Che's soul.
„Your life is I res­cues, but...... The des­tiny even­tu­ally is your, you want so, is your free­dom, I can urge, but in­deed has no right the stop...... You al­ready so choose, that goes.”
Bang!
A light sound, twines Yun Che's white glow to dis­si­pate in light of this.
The sup­pres­sion van­ishes, Yun Che stag­gers ruth­lessly, nearly knocks down. After stand­ing firm, he im­me­di­ately has not ac­tu­ally left, but looks at dumbly there, looks at the Shen Xi back...... Looked for a long time was very very long.
He for­wards grad­u­ally, grasped her from the Shen Xi rear area gen­tly.
Shen Xi: „......”
„Shen Xi......” the Yun Che tran­quil breath, dis­cussed near her ear lightly: „Al­though, why I al­ways do not know you to my such good, but...... My life is you res­cues, my light pro­found strength is you give, you also dili­gently want to re­mould my state of mind, guides pur­sue that I did not make every ef­fort to suc­ceed...... These, I know, feel­ing.”
„When breaks through to Di­vine King Realm, I even think that my state of mind had very big trans­for­ma­tion.”
„But...... I when hear­ing her name, I know, I al­ways am the mor­tal who does not make every ef­fort to suc­ceed!”
„......” Shen Xi has not said a word, has not shoved open him.
„Al­though, lis­tens in you, cer­tainly will think very ridicu­lously child­ish. But...... She is one can make me pay all for her, reck­less per­son.”
„Your benev­o­lence, your ex­pec­ta­tion, this life, I am doomed to dis­ap­point. If there are next life...... I will try hard to find you, well is then of pleas­ant to hear your words......”
Fierce loos­en­ing Shen Xi, Yun Che soars, flies into Es­cap­ing Moon Im­mor­tal Palace. Rich moon glow from the sky ex­plodes to­gether, Es­cap­ing Moon Im­mor­tal Palace changes to the star mark that flashes to­gether sud­denly, van­ished in the re­mote hori­zon.
„Mas­ter......” He Ling calls lightly, has not said good­bye with enough time, then changed to to­gether the emer­ald green ray, van­ished in Shen Xi be­hind, re­turned to Sky Poi­son Pearl.
Also for a long time, Shen Xi fi­nally had turned around, her jade-like fin­ger stretches out, a stroke be­fore the body, builds high level passes mes­sage pro­found array gen­tly.
„Help me...... Yun Che is rush­ing to Star God Realm now, in any event, asked you to pre­serve his......”
After si­lence that the words in­ter­rupt of Shen Xi, counts breaths, her palm puts down slowly, passes mes­sage pro­found array in the sky to be also de­feated and dis­persed.
„for­get it/that's all......” Shen Xi raises head, in beau­ti­ful eyes end­less dis­ap­pointed. be­stowed by heaven that she thought that un­ex­pect­edly such quick then must die.
„Is this also the des­tiny?”
Es­cap­ing Moon Im­mor­tal Palace placed the ex­treme ve­loc­ity con­di­tion, non-stop flies to re­mote East­ern God Ter­ri­tory. In the pro­found ship of most top as the world, its speed is hard to over­take in­clud­ing Qianye, but Yun Che thinks as be­fore too slow.
„Yun Che, your my even­tu­ally mas­ter and dis­ci­ple...... If you also re­spect me are your Mas­ter, com­plies with my last mat­ter...... I want you to swear im­me­di­ately, life-long will not step into Realm of Gods!”
............
„Even if can enter Realm of Gods, your also im­pos­si­ble found me...... Draws back thou­sands of steps say­ing that even if you can find me re­ally...... I do not meet with you ab­solutely!”
............
„Start­ing today, I no longer am your Mas­ter, your my sever re­la­tions, does not owe mu­tu­ally!”
............
„What my Heav­enly Slaugh­ter Star God must make, when re­duces to needs to ex­plain to your Lower Realm mor­tal? My solemn Star God, ac­tu­ally on own ini­tia­tive looks for you today, has given your huge face! You are not only not grate­ful, un­ex­pect­edly also treads the nose upper eye­lid!?”
„In the past in Blue Pole Star, I have to at­tach to you...... But now, what thing are you be­fore me? What qual­i­fi­ca­tions do you have to want seeks an au­di­ence I? What qual­i­fi­ca­tions also there is to make me ex­plain what to you!?”
„Catches up...... Tight...... Go away!!”
............
„You...... This...... Id­iots...... Big idiot...... wū wū............”
„Yun Che, Caizhi, I want your two peo­ple, today be­comes the hus­band and wife in this!”
„In the heart of Caizhi, has had abyss, you now are Caizhi's hus­band, you have the re­spon­si­bil­ity...... Let her never prob­a­bly down­cast this abyss!”
„Yun Che, three years later, you not only need pro­tect me, but must pro­tect Caizhi...... Pro­tects her en­tire life.”
„Yun Che, had said me and you each few words, a char­ac­ter can­not for­get.”
............
In­nu­mer­able words, chaotic play­back­ing of in­nu­mer­able sit­u­a­tions in his brain, her heart­less, her re­nounc­ing, her sob, her soft and gen­tle words, her en­trust...... All, have aimed at that most heart­less re­al­ity.
He sits on the ground un­ceas­ingly, the whole body flood cold, the tooth that bites tightly al­most does not have the mo­ment to loosen.
„If you in five years can­not see her, then this whole life, for­ever do not think see again/good­bye to her.”
This was past Golden Crow Spirit to the words that he spoke, was he rushes to God Realm di­rect rea­son...... Ob­vi­ously, Golden Crow Spirit al­ready knows that the fruit of today, or is Jas­mine tells it, ei­ther re­mem­bers from its an­cient times.
The Golden Crow Spirit words, Jas­mine these strange spo­ken lan­guages, to one­self fa­ther to not nor­mal hate in­tent, also en­trust the gen­eral ac­tion to Caizhi that in­tensely......
I early should re­al­ize that I early should re­al­ize! Why I through­out naive is not will­ing to think in this di­rec­tion......
Jas­mine...... You said that you kill peo­ple in­nu­mer­ably, is al­ways heart­less the blood­thirsty that one­self flaunt, but I am clearer than any­one, you as Star God of strength of car­ry­ing/sus­tain­ing Heav­enly Slaugh­ter, ac­tu­ally never in vain kills the mas­sacre, even never likes in own hand blood-stained, strict order Caizhi may not take the per­son life at will. The blood­stain in your hand dye­ing, which also there is time for one­self......
Not by you who the world kindly treats, through­out so is ac­tu­ally kindly treat­ing your sur­round­ing world...... For Elder Brother, for mother, for me...... Also for Caizhi......
Why does not bring Caizhi to run away to­gether, Caizhi re­lies on you, com­pared with los­ing you, she rather to­gether re­volts cer­tainly with you Star God Realm, even if life in must live dur­ing the shadow and chases down...... You so are ob­vi­ously in­tel­li­gent, why also so plays dumb at this mat­ter.
Be­cause you my im­pul­sion with are not obe­di­ent, has scolded me that many times, but you , is the same......
Yun Che's both hands get hold of slowly, the palm of right hand, is that Caizhi gives his Il­lu­sory Stone.
If he can have time, if he can have the op­por­tu­nity to ap­proach Jas­mine, he has the pos­si­bil­ity to bring Jas­mine to flee to­gether...... But he is clearer, this hope has un­cer­tainly how. For this cer­e­mony, Star God Realm did not hes­i­tate to open Star Soul Ab­solute Realm, ba­si­cally im­pos­si­ble has per­mit­ted the oc­cur­rence of any ac­ci­den­tal/sur­prised.
He Ling foot­steps silent walks, was light ac­cord­ing to the Yun Che's body side.
Yun Che trans­fers the pupil: „He Ling, I......”
Also just ex­ported, He Ling shook the head gen­tly: „It is not no need say­ing that do not say sorry, be­came your Poi­son Spirit that day I have said that re­gard­less of can be what kind of re­sult in the fu­ture, I will not re­gret.”
Yun Che: „......”
„Lin'er died, I have not pro­tected him, not hav­ing the means to save him, even can­not see him fi­nally one side, I un­der­stand that this is what kind of pain.” He Ling gen­tly said: „Do not stay be­hind with my same re­gret, how re­gard­less of the re­sult, I to be ac­com­pa­ny­ing you.”
„He Ling......” Yun Che pro­nounces un­stressed, for a long time is un­able to say a word again. When ex­is­tence and words of He Ling, re­gard­ing this him with­out doubt are in the world the best com­pan­ion and con­sol­ing. He un­der­stands, one­self to her has a deficit, in this life was un­able to pay off.

  74  To display comments and comment, click at the button
Join Discord Chat

Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Berkomentarlah dengan baik