Friday, January 25, 2019

3725: Meets to cancel?

„Oh, ok.” Sees the Chu Lingxi intention to decide, Chu Feng does not feel better many dissuading.
After all, everyone has the idea of everyone, but the Chu Feng choice respects the decision of Chu Lingxi.
„Chu Feng, my mother gives your hot Qilin incantation, did you grasp?” Chu Lingxi asked.
„Did not have.” Chu Feng said.
„You waste the time with it in this above, might as well hurries to grasp that hot Qilin incantation.”
Chu Lingxi said this saying time, has not only loved dearly, a feeling of expecting too much.
„I will grasp.” Chu Feng grinning saying.
„Did not matter, in any case you and Linghu Hongfei meeting, has cancelled.” Chu Lingxi said.
„Cancelled?” Hears this words, Chu Feng is also somewhat accidental/surprised, therefore hurries to ask: „Lingxi, what's the matter?”
„Is the message that Grandmaster Liangqiu receives, if you are curious, asks them.” During the Chu Lingxi speeches, then flies to palace.
But Chu Feng, was hurries to follow, arrived at Grandmaster Liangqiu and Gu Mingyuan and others, in palace that lives.
„Chu Feng, are your you so how weak?”
Grandmaster Liangqiu and Gu Mingyuan, see Chu Feng at this moment, immediately an anxiety of face.
Since Chu Feng has started to fuse Divine Body, they had not then seen Chu Feng, does not know the Chu Feng's situation.
But this meets, Chu Feng so is weak, they naturally were worried.
„Does not need to be worried, this is makes, the price to obtain Divine Power, pays.”
Chu Lingxi said, her complexion was not quite happy, in the sound also has the color/look of several points of complaint.
She has believed, Ox-nosed Old Daoist is a swindler, therefore is from the heart does not hope that Chu Feng continues to insist.
But Chu Feng actually insists on insisting, therefore she such was not happy.
„Chu Feng, otherwise, the old man you knew that ox muzzle time is longer, he is very unreliable.” Loving dearly of Grandmaster Liangqiu face.
„Chu Feng, Grandmaster Liangqiu will not deceive you, this ox muzzle was already notorious, entire Ancestral Martial Star Region, except for you, feared that was nobody believe him.”
Loving dearly of Gu Mingyuan also same face.
But regarding this issue, Chu Feng had not replied, but smiled.
But his smiling face, has given Grandmaster Liangqiu and Gu Mingyuan answer.
Chu Feng he, wants to continue to insist.
Sees Chu Feng so, they also no longer urged, mainly does not want to make Chu Feng awkward.
„Grandmaster Liangqiu, hears Linghu Hongfei, has cancelled and my meeting, is this what's the matter?” Chu Feng asked.
„Specific reason I do not know, but Chengfeng spread the news saying that Linghu Hongfei has cancelled meeting.”
„Thinks is Linghu Celestial Clan, with the battle of Star Region Main Realm, had the problem.”
„Match who after all, they face, but dominates Ancestral Martial Star Region many years of Wuming Clan.” Grandmaster Liangqiu said.
„This?” Regarding the words that Grandmaster Liangqiu spoke, Chu Feng also thought but is actually very reasonable.
„But, this but actually is also a good deed, you can the relieved cultivation First Rank time, after all you believe ox muzzle that fellow here.” Grandmaster Liangqiu light saying with a smile.
„This matter, was not he said that cancelled can cancel, even if met to cancel, matter that but he did to Lingxi, was impossible to write off, I will sooner or later ask him to calculate this account.” Chu Feng said.
„My matter, makes me solve, I will defeat personally his.” Chu Lingxi said.
„That after you defeat him, I defeat him again.” Chu Feng said.
„I, if defeats him, will directly have killed him, you may not have the opportunity.” Chu Lingxi to saying.
„That does not matter, avenged good.” Chu Feng light saying with a smile.
„Chu Feng, I prepared to bring Lingxi to leave, we must return to Ancient Wanshou Clan.” Gu Mingyuan said.
„Chu Feng, I must go back.” Follows, Chu Xuan Zhengfa is also opens the mouth.
„Also good.”
Chu Feng nodded, excessively has not closely examined.
Chu Feng thought, they not necessarily have the important matter to leave, possibly does not want to continue to stay here.
After all, their such does not like Ox-nosed Old Daoist.
However in fact, Chu Feng does not think that they stay here, therefore as the matter stands, pours also suits the Chu Feng's intention.
„Chu Feng, before leaving, the matters said with you, we chat alone.” Gu Mingyuan said suddenly.
„Good.” Sees that Chu Feng is also hurries should under.
Afterward, Gu Mingyuan then Chu Feng, brought a peaceful place.
Here, then only has Chu Feng and Gu Mingyuan two people.
„Chu Feng, I know that you are very stubborn, but I want to urge you.”
„If after seventy nine days,...”
The Gu Mingyuan words have not said, Chu Feng then rushes to open the mouth: „senior, if wants me, gives up rescuing vermilion senior, that was do not urge.”
„Chu Feng, I do not think that you bring death in vain, if that vermilion senior, is unable to come back from the place of that center continually safely, why you, you why do save him?” Gu Mingyuan asked.
„senior, the person lives must make itself to think the correct matter, otherwise is lives to might as well die.”
„If I, such ignores vermilion senior no matter, my Chu Feng remaining years of life, difficult safely.”
„Therefore, senior not must urge me, might as well make me urge senior.” Chu Feng said.
„Urged me?” Hears this words, Gu Mingyuan to stare slightly, does not understand that what matter Chu Feng has to urge her.
„I, if has not guessed wrong, senior should to Chu Xuan Zhengfa senior, have the sentiment.”
„senior does not want not to acknowledge, at that time I saw, saw you to his sentiment.” Chu Feng said.
„The matter of Sir, do not manage.” Gu Mingyuan said.
„senior also likes Chu Xuan Zhengfa senior obviously, why can be so indifferent to him?” Chu Feng asked.
„Chu Feng, in this world, the sentiment is exists, but the reality is also inevitable.”
„I hope from the childhood, can look for tyrannical cultivator to protect me.”
„Therefore, from childhood I set the goal, my husband, certainly the man who I am more formidable, otherwise I am rather life-long do not marry.”
„I know, Lingxi said with you, I and Chu Xuan Zhengfa matter.”
„Also is open about the facts you, initially in ancient, only then both of us.”
„I to leave that ancient Zhen, once repeatedly attempted to leave forcefully, was his times has saved me, even several times, he to save me, has almost lost own life.”
„To be honest, under that special condition, I indeed was moved at that time.”
„I have even thought that really marries him.”
„Therefore, afterward had Lingxi.”
„Is only, when we, return to Ancestral Martial Star Region in all, after all return to normal, I realized, I am unable to accept him.”
„In such brutal martial cultivation world, I am not able to accept one, the strength is inferior to my man.” Gu Mingyuan said.
Previous
Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Berkomentarlah dengan baik