Saturday, June 23, 2018

3415: Queen servant

„Hateful.”
Side looks, Chu Feng that was revolved by the strength of Saint level Formation, Linghu Hongfei innermost feelings, unusual not being feeling well.
Originally, all these are belong his, is now, actually has become Chu Feng's.
But this does not let Linghu Hongfei, so painful is at completely.
His Linghu Hongfei, this life, encounters with the junior, has never suffered a loss.
What kind contest, so long as his Linghu Hongfei participate, his lifetime.
Before then, the Linghu Hongfei success, is the total victory.
But today, his success of being proud, was destroyed by Chu Feng unexpectedly.
He is not very naturally willingly, if, he wishes one could to kill Chu Feng now.
In fact, even if kills Chu Feng, is difficult to release hate of his heart.
However what most makes him not willingly is, he at this moment, kills Chu Feng continually, cannot achieve.
Therefore he can only endure, but in fact, this Linghu Hongfei also can indeed endure.
He the anger galloped obviously, is his surface, is actually calm, but this... Also is a skill.
When he wants to endure, can, cannot see his mood.
At this time, Chu Feng can imagine, Linghu Hongfei has multiple to his hatred.
But Chu Feng actually looked that Linghu Hongfei is not good, because of the present, that only came from Asura Spirit World World Spirit, appeared.
„Girl, this time we chats well, you said that you want to work for me, you give me one to make me trust your reason at the appointed time, otherwise I will not lead into this world you.” Chu Feng said.
„I... To look for my family Miss.” That World Spirit said.
„Your family Miss? Who your family is Miss?” At this time, why does not know, Chu Feng thinks a arrived person, this person... Then is Eggy.
„Your I conclude the contract, I then told you.” That World Spirit said.
„You must tell me, otherwise I will not conclude the contract with you.” The Chu Feng's manner is very firm.
„It is not good, my family Miss did not make me say that her name, I can only say that she was the space underground most beautiful person.” That World Spirit said.
„You said that her long what appearance?” Chu Feng asked.
„Good, I can describe for you.”
„My family Miss, there is a pair of space underground, most beautiful eye.”
„My family Miss, there is in a day before underground, most beautiful hair.”
„My family Miss, there is a space underground, most beautiful cheek.”
„My family Miss, has a space underground, most beautiful flesh.”
„My family Miss, in this day underground, most beautiful......”
„Stops, where has you such to describe the person?” Chu Feng is resigned-looking.
„But my family Miss, is under the entire day the most beautiful person, I did not describe like this, how do I want to describe?” That World Spirit, somewhat put in great inconvenience actually.
„Time without enough time, quick... Concludes the contract with me, otherwise misses this opportunity, I cannot contact with you again, I could not find my family Miss again.” Suddenly, that World Spirit sound, becomes rapid.
But at this time, Chu Feng can also feel that his contact with that World Spirit must interrupt.
„You said that your family Miss, does put on the black feather the skirt?” Chu Feng asked.
„Right, my family Miss, puts on is the skirt of black feather.” That World Spirit extremely affirmative expression replied.
„Good, believes your one time.” Chu Feng said that this words, then own consciousness, project in arrived own World Spirit Space.
„Eggy, hopes that this girl has not deceived me, she is really the person who you know.”
Chu Feng looked at one, then in to undergo closed-door training Eggy, is starting afterward then to communicate with that World Spirit.
But that World Spirit also early is prepared, therefore two people of quick, then success has concluded the contract.
Sigh
Suddenly, together Formation front door, unexpectedly opening stiffly in Chu Feng's World Spirit Space.
The beautiful figure, then from that Formation front door, walked together.
Previous
Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Berkomentarlah dengan baik