Saturday, June 23, 2018

3418: Overbearing Chu Feng

„The door that I open does not have issue.” Female World Spirit said.
„Has the issue is also you opens, I did not have to be all-resourceful, including the situation of Formation gate active hands and feet you open.”
„So long as I allow you to open the Formation gate, your successful opening, this should not have the issue, even if there is an issue, has nothing to do with me.” Chu Feng said.
Hears this words, that female World Spirit suddenly was shocked, thinks carefully, probably is this.
„That what's the matter?” Female World Spirit asked.
„Should be my mother does.” Chu Feng said.
„Is your mother?” Women dew surprised color.
„As if, concludes the contract with me World Spirit, as if comes but not return, because she in my World Spirit Space, has arranged special Formation.” Chu Feng said.
„Scoundrel, do you also conclude the contract with me?” Female World Spirit is breathless.
„Excuse me, is not I strives for wanting you and I concludes the contract, but is you asks me to want me and you concludes the contract.” Chu Feng said.
„Few idle talk, how can I go back?” Female World Spirit angry asking, during speeches that boundless pressure, once again release, and threw to Chu Feng.
But Chu Feng reflected that the speed is extremely fast, almost in the flash that female World Spirit begins, his thought moves, that female World Spirit looks the color of pain immediately, holds the head once again, squatted on the ground.
„Spirit Formation technique of my mother Sir, by far above me, I, if the means explain, I already made my Milady Queen go home to have a look.”
„I can only tell you, since is the Spirit Formation method that my mother Sir supposes, your I, do not have the means that you appoint.”
„Now you have a road to walk, that fights side-by-side with me, after all your I have a common enemy, is that is only old cat.”
„In the future will find him, I recapture my thing/person, you carry off your family Miss, your I two do not owe.” Chu Feng said.
„Has damn Formation here, even if found my family Miss, I cannot go back.”
„This you do not need to be worried that I later will look for my mother Sir, when the time comes requested earnestly him to untie this Formation then.”
„As for the present, I must walk, has the matter you with me to communicate, even if my consciousness leaves in this World Spirit Space, you can communicate with me as before.”
„Before I walk, must say a matter with you honestly.”
„My Milady Queen, in to undergo closed-door training cultivation, but I to you, do not trust, to avoid you injures my Milady Queen, I must get up your bound, until... You enable me to trust you.”
The words, the painful color on that World Spirit face starts to slow down, is a gorgeous brilliance, always doing nothing but that World Spirit within the body overflows, and turns into together the rope, ties up it.
„Scoundrel, you dares to imprison me.” The small face of female World Spirit air/Qi is pallid.
„You dare to kill me, why I do not dare to imprison you, self- reconsideration of obediently, otherwise... You for a lifetime, can only tie up here.” Chu Feng said.
„You are waiting to me, I will make you regret.” Female World Spirit tied up freely, but killing intent in her eyes, is instead thicker.
But Chu Feng actually thinks otherwise, but shows a faint smile, then will directly consciousness, shifts own.
At this time, Chu Feng discovered that this was jet black surroundings, starts to be gradually bright unexpectedly.
This is in a space, this piece of space is very bleak.
However, as the ray spreads, the bleak world, started the all living things growth unexpectedly.
The bare earth, started to grow the flowers and plants trees.
The speed is quick, but shortly, that bleak all around, was then covered by the green.
Chu Feng looked at not far away Linghu Hongfei, discovered that Linghu Hongfei is also looking at itself.
Linghu Hongfei unemotionally, is his vision, is ordinary just like the sharp knife blade, makes a great show of one's talents, killing intent able to move unhindered.
But Chu Feng actually not regular meeting Linghu Hongfei, but looked to Wuma Shengjie, Liangqiu sisters and Tantai Xing'er.
Chu Feng bent down, starts to diagnose the state for them.
Some of their many injuries, but is not well serious, is not in the way.
……
Suddenly, the Chu Feng big sleeve wields, strength of the piece of Formation, changes to brilliance that devastates, such as the rain water falls generally, fell on these bodies of person of fainting.
At this time, the person, also regained the consciousness, woke in abundance.
„We, how was this?”
„Where is this?”
The people of reviving, displayed the same condition, they were somewhat unconscious, did not make clear the condition, even came not to know where they were, probably completely has forgotten, the matter that before had was common.
„Can Brother Chu Feng, how like this?” Linghu Hongfei asked to Chu Feng.
After these people regain consciousness, Linghu Hongfei then had the transformation to the Chu Feng's manner immediately, obviously to Chu Feng deep enmity him, at this moment to the Chu Feng's manner, before unexpectedly such as, general genial.
Looks at such Linghu Hongfei, Chu Feng is also the vision moves, he admires Linghu Hongfei since the moral nature.
Although clearly knows that he is the camouflage, good that such but can camouflage.
This is really a skill!!!
Previous
Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Berkomentarlah dengan baik