Saturday, June 23, 2018

3416: Also sees beautiful woman World Spirit

This is a female, is long very beautifully, is that elegantly beautiful beauty.
A black long hair, scatters, vertical thigh.
A face, is nearly perfect, she has the makings very much, is the unusual that noble manner, but is very cold.
This is a genuine iceberg beautiful woman, but she is not the common iceberg beautiful woman, she is very dangerous, that pair of beautiful eyes, is swift and fierce, resembles was warning that all looks at her person, can not be dissolute to her.
But is such one, just like beautiful woman who goes out of the iceberg deep place, has not actually worn the fairyism full white skirt, but is throwing over a black armor.
This armor should be tailor, very good-fitting, even if puts on the steel and iron armor, actually also as before can from her tall stature, the slender beautiful leg, judge, her stature is very good.
From the age, this female should have the 25 or 26-year-old appearance, but Chu Feng judgment, her real age, absolutely incessantly so.
Because of her air/Qi field unusual, is unusual.
Besides losing one's temper Milady Queen, with that by Xue Ji that the old cat catches, Chu Feng also is never only seen, air/Qi the field so formidable female.
This air/Qi field, is not only strong enough cultivation realm can have absolutely, are more, this is the inherent aggression.
„How is a beautiful younger sister, is Asura Spirit World, rich in the beautiful woman?”
At this time Chu Feng, cannot bear occur really sigh with emotion.
Chu Feng walks, from Lower Realm to ordinary realm, then arrives at Lower Realm.
This all the way, beautiful woman Chu Feng really saw too many were too many, but can place on a par with Milady Queen, almost did not have.
But beforehand Xue Ji, this time this is stature tall, air/Qi the field intensity big elegantly beautiful younger sister to pound, is the rare beautiful women, can place on a par with them, very few.
But at present, Chu Feng most exclaimed in surprise that is actually not the appearance of this female, but is her cultivation realm.
Her cultivation realm is very strong, wants formidable many compared with Chu Feng.
She is Venerable, although... She is only First Rank Venerable.
However, is actually not present Chu Feng, can contend.
World Spirit of unknown origin, is formidable, this makes Chu Feng especially vigilant.
After this female World Spirit comes, then took a fast look around a surrounding situation, she looked at Chu Feng first, afterward looked at a that to shut eye of cultivation Milady Queen, but looked at one, then turned away, throws other arrived places.
Such, making in the Chu Feng heart sink, he had realized that this female World Spirit, is not looks for Eggy, otherwise impossible after seeing Eggy, without any response.
„My family Miss?”
Sure enough, that only World Spirit asks to Chu Feng.
Her manner very indifferent, with formerly when communicated with Chu Feng, acted like a different person.
„Isn't the girl of that wear black feather skirt, your family Miss?” Chu Feng asked.
„It is not.” Female World Spirit replied.
„I knew, your family Miss, is called Xue Ji, right?” Chu Feng asked.
„Where my family is Miss at?” The female World Spirit expression, becomes somewhat intense.
From her tense expression, Chu Feng can conclude, person who she must find, but also is really Xue Ji.
„Your family Miss, here, she is not my World Spirit.” Chu Feng said.
„You talked nonsense!!!”
Suddenly, that female World Spirit boundless pressure release.
Formidable pressure, not only the twinkling blows to fly Chu Feng, Chu Feng, nail stubbornly above this World Spirit Space dike.
This World Spirit is very strong, Chu Feng can feel that she and Eggy are the same, have heaven defying fighting force.
Her strength, incessantly is First Rank Venerable so is absolutely simple.
The distant ratio seems is strong.
But the great strength of this girl, to Chu Feng obviously is not the good deed.
Even but if, Chu Feng is not so terrified, instead a face is calm.
„Girl, you just concluded contract, possibly has not understood the custom.”
„But I need to remind your point, gets rid to the master, your this is called below defies superiors, is the big crime of treason and heresy.” Chu Feng said to that World Spirit.
However that World Spirit, actually did not pay attention to Chu Feng to say anything, but was asking of Coldly: „Said that my family Miss, where is at?”
„Your family Miss should not die.” Reason that Chu Feng said should, that is because he is indefinite.
Leaves with Xue Ji finally, that Xue Ji was seized by the old cat.
God knows, what that old cat will make to Xue Ji, who dares guarantee, Xue Ji is also certainly living?
„I know certainly that my family Miss has not died.”
„I was asking you, where she was.” That World Spirit is impatient.
„Your family Miss had been seized, not, accurate, was seized by a cat.” Chu Feng said.
„Cat? You say the person of monster clan?” World Spirit asked.
„I do not know that he is anything, in brief... He is very strong.” Chu Feng said.
„Which then it is, you lead me to look for it.” Female World Spirit said.
„I, if knows that which it was was good, because of besides your family Miss, I also had thing/person to be robbed by it, I also want to seize.” Chu Feng said.
„Scoundrel, you grasp my family Miss, actually does not protect well him, you do not match to make World Spiritist.” At this moment, that World Spirit becomes excited.
„I said Elder Sister, I cultivation how long, that old cat cultivation how long, I am not his match am very normal well, but I sooner or later will surmount it, at that time I will find it, will rescue your family Miss, before then, you well with me.” Chu Feng said.
„Lie serial, why do I believe you?” That World Spirit congealing sound asked.
But heard this words, Chu Feng lightly to smile: „You said actually why I do want to deceive you?”
„You want to borrow my strength, making me work for you.” That World Spirit said.
„You want, you to see that young miss, that is my Milady Queen, has her, I do not need anybody to help me actually.”
„Reason that I conclude contract with you, leads you to this world, because... You deceive me, said that she is your Miss.”
„Was right, is you deceives me, therefore I conclude the contract with you.”
„Listened, was you have deceived me, but I have not deceived you.” Chu Feng said.
„Few idle talk, even if you have not deceived me, but you seize my family Miss forcefully, actually is also the conclusive crime, today could not find Miss, I must butcher you first.”
That Evil Spirit spoke, then gives out left boundless killing intent , she was not cracks a joke, she wanted to kill Chu Feng.
„Stop!!!”
In this time, together sound, suddenly in this World Spirit Space crack!!!
Previous
Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Berkomentarlah dengan baik