Saturday, June 23, 2018

3417: The method of bound

This crack the sound, is very suddenly resounding, and is powerful.
Hears this sound, that killing intent full female World Spirit, gawked unexpectedly.
Reason that so, that is because of this sound, is sends from the Chu Feng's mouth.
Thinks that links her to feel surprised, is on the block fish Chu Feng, how to have such energy, asking her to stop.
„Girl, I gives you again an opportunity, otherwise... I may not be impolite.”
Chu Feng said to World Spirit.
„Acts recklessly.” Female World Spirit coldly snorted, then prepares under the killer afterward to Chu Feng.
Wa Wa
However suddenly, that female World Spirit not only killing intent flickers the powder, is both hands holds the head, has shown the extremely painful facial expression.
Because is extremely painful, she stands cannot come to a stop, then sat down exhausted quickly on the ground.
But at this time, originally by it with Chu Feng that pressure bound lives , can also get out of trouble.
Before Chu Feng arrives at that World Spirit body, asked: „Did girl, know mistakenly?”
„Has scoundrel, what you made to me?” Sound that female World Spirit voices the exceedingly indignant.
„As World Spiritist, if could not control including own World Spirit, person who I also threw my mother.”
„Is very simple, I when conclude the contract with you, on concluding a treaty has made bound, you too anxiously are possibly concluding the contract with me, therefore has not noted.” Chu Feng said.
„despicable, shameless!!!” Knows the truth, female World Spirit was more indignant.
„I said the girl, this you cannot blame me, if I do not make this bound, I may be now the life do not guarantee.”
„You, so long as the obedience of obediently I, listen to me, I will not injure you absolutely.” Chu Feng said.
„Makes me obey you, only if you have killed me, otherwise gave up any idea.” Female World Spirit said.
„You very have the strength of spirit actually, but I will not kill you, although Xue Ji is not I grasps, but is eventually related with me, this matter I am also responsible, therefore you cherish the hatred to me, I can understand.”
„Where you come, to return where go.”
„When you return to Asura Spirit World, I can relieve the contract with you.”
During the Chu Feng speeches, the thought moves, the Formation gate then opens in this World Spirit Space together.
This Formation gate, is exactly the same as the Formation gate that formerly that female World Spirit walked, this is leads, Asura Spirit World front door.
„You said that in the past the person who my family Miss held, wasn't you?” That female World Spirit is staring at Chu Feng.
„At that time I was a baby, my where had the skill to enter Asura Spirit World, grasped your family Miss.”
„Although I also thought that this matter does is not right, but I will not allow that you injure her, who lets that person, is my mother.” Chu Feng said.
„Your mother?” The female World Spirit vision, starts to change, therefore asked: „Does your mother, why my family Miss, catch your World Spirit Space to come?”
„My mother, because of some reasons, cannot side me, but she wants to help me grow rapidly, therefore... Then grasped two World Spirit, to my World Spirit Space.”
„My Queen, therefore comes.” Chu Feng looked to Eggy, in vision became extremely temperate.
Although, he thought his mother does is not right, but he actually very much rejoiced that his mother has done that matter.
If not for his mother has done that matter, Chu Feng does not have the opportunity, knew Eggy this good teacher and helpful friend.
„Was good, I know told you, were true, did not have the rumor certainly.”
„You can go back.” Chu Feng said.
„Before finding my family Miss, I cannot go back.”
„Since, you and I relieve the contract.” Female World Spirit said.
„If in my world, relieves the contract with you, you will then change into Evil Spirit.” Chu Feng said.
„Evil Spirit on Evil Spirit, so long as can find my family Miss, I do not matter.” Female World Spirit eyeful firmness.
„That is not good.” Chu Feng shook the head.
„Why?” Female World Spirit asked.
„Your present strength above me, if your I have the contract in the body, I can also control you.”
„But if relieves the contract, even if you change to Evil Spirit, can get rid to me as before.” Chu Feng said.
„My guarantee, so long as you and I relieve the contract, I will not get rid to you absolutely.” Female World Spirit guarantee said.
Heard this words, Chu Feng to smile suddenly: „I said the girl, you had just deceived me, and wish that is from the heart kills me, you to me said that now this words, you thought that my meeting does believe?”
„I pledged to the day that this time, does not go back on word.” Female World Spirit said.
„Ok, let alone these, I have given you two choices.”
„Either, now you return to your Asura Spirit World.”
„Either, obediently makes my World Spirit.”
„, I also will look in any case for the old cat, you and I in the same place, we can also fight side-by-side.” Chu Feng said.
Hears this words, female World Spirit fell into lowly the small face, she finally started seriously to ponder the Chu Feng's countermeasure.
Finally, she has lifted the head.
„Good, I return to my world.” Female World Spirit said.
„Ok, you go back, after you go back, I relieve the contract with you immediately.” Chu Feng said.
„Hopes that you can fulfill the commitment.” Female World Spirit spoke then stands up, walks into that to say in the Formation gate.
Buzz
However, after female World Spirit steps into the Formation gate, that Formation gate unexpectedly fierce tremor.
„Bang” a bang, that Formation gate disrupts unexpectedly, together form, fell from the direction of Formation gate disruption.
This form, precisely that female World Spirit.
„Do you do?” Chu Feng puzzled looks at female World Spirit.
„Did you ask me? I must ask you, you actually want to do.” But female World Spirit, is a face indignant is staring at Chu Feng.
„I how I, you , if not want to go back you to speak frankly, your why this?” Chu Feng said.
„Who said that I do not want to go back, actually you, you , if not want to make me go back you to speak frankly, why like this plays me?” Female World Spirit became angrier.
„Who said that I do not want to make you go back, I......”
„Was good, let alone, I came.”
Chu Feng also wants to argue, but that female World Spirit actually beckoned with the hand.
In World Spirit Space, World Spirit also momentarily can open the Formation gate, returns to own world, but the premise is, when she opens Formation, will conclude the contract World Spiritist to feel with her must World Spiritist agree, her Formation gate can open smoothly.
Therefore her meaning is, making Chu Feng agree that she opens the Formation gate.
„Ok, you come.” Chu Feng said.
Buzz
Female World Spirit does not neglect, among thoughts, then opens the Formation gate, and stepping into which that does not return.
Bang
Also is a bang transmits, that Formation gate explodes once again, that female World Spirit, fell in this World Spirit Space once again.
„Hateful.”
Is defeated twice continuously, female World Spirit is angry.
Sees female World Spirit to go to itself that exceedingly indignant vision, Chu Feng hurries to open the mouth:
„Do not visit me, Formation door that you open, this does not close my matter.”
Previous
Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Berkomentarlah dengan baik