Tuesday, April 30, 2019

3915: Prompt of Yuan Shu

„I now, but can also see Grandmaster Yuan Shu?”
The matter asked after Chu Feng.
He asked like this, is because Grandmaster Yuan Shu knows that the relations of Chu Feng and Yin Zhuanghong are unusual.
At this time, Chu Feng must see Grandmaster Yuan Shu, certainly will ask favor for Yin Zhuanghong.
Therefore Chu Feng felt, at this time, Grandmaster Yuan Shu was not necessarily able to be willing to see Chu Feng.
„Words that you must see, sure.”
The protectors of seven Yangshan lineage/vein said.
„Yin Zhuanghong, you are waiting for me here.”
Chu Feng said that this words, then under seven Yangshan lineage/vein protectors' guidances, go to the place that Grandmaster Yuan Shu was at again.
„The words that Little Brother Chu Feng, wants to ask favor, do not say.”
Just saw Chu Feng, Yuan Shu then first opened the mouth, really he knew the Chu Feng's goal.
„Yuan Shu brother, you, since has this ability, why can see somebody in danger and do nothing?” Chu Feng asked.
„Little Brother Chu Feng, I have said with you from the beginning, I and you are different.”
„Red clothes sacred land is a prestigious family is indeed honest, I also know, they very early want to open that ancient times blood to refine the pond, and they also know, if slaughters innocents, with others life, refining up the air/Qi of blood soul, can pick up the speed, opened that ancient times blood to refine the pond, but they have not such done, therefore I regarding the impression of red clothes sacred land was very good.”
„But, they are the prestigious family are even honest, even I am good to their impression, do I want to save them? Is neither relative nor kin, I as if do not have this responsibility.” Yuan Shu said.
„The Yuan Shu brother, really very thanked you to give shelter to Song song.”
„Actually we, is only casual acquaintance, you can help me like this, I am really grateful, this benevolence, my Chu Feng always remembers at heart.”
„Is only, now has the important matter in the body, cannot stay for a long time, my Chu Feng first says goodbye today.”
„Another day, visits the Yuan Shu brother again.”
Chu Feng holds the fist in the other hand to say to Yuan Shu.
And said that this words, then turn around, the preparation leaves directly.
„Little Brother Chu Feng, did you live for brother's air/Qi?” Yuan Shu asked.
„Naturally no, why I must be mad Yuan Shu brother, only because of Yuan Shu brother not group of red clothes sacred land?”
„No, I because of this matter vitality/angry, you will not say like the Yuan Shu brother, you do not have this responsibility.”
„My this time, mainly wants to say goodbye with the Yuan Shu brother, asks while convenient why the Yuan Shu brother is not willing to lend a hand to assist.”
„Actually, I had guessed correctly, even if I open the mouth, the Yuan Shu brother is not willing to act.”
„Therefore from the beginning, I have not thought requests the Yuan Shu brother to act, this matter somewhat is actually dangerous, I do not have the qualifications, making the Yuan Shu brother take risk.” Chu Feng said.
He said is the real soul talk, he indeed does not have strange Yuan Shu, on the contrary he understands Yuan Shu very much.
„Little Brother Chu Feng can understand me, I is also very gratified for the brother.”
„However you said that has the important matter to do, should want to rescue red clothes sacred land?”
„But you must return, in red clothes sacred land Elder , has many Supreme Venerable Realm to exist.”
„Now is surrounded them, how do you want to help them?”
„You go like this, isn't brings death?” Yuan Shu asked.
„Although, I refine the pond not to understand regarding that ancient times blood, but inside, since had formation technique, had certainly Formation Aperture.”
„If by cultivation realm, I indeed is unable to help, so long as in that can display the technique of World Spirit, perhaps I can also help on busy.”
„No matter what, must try after all, because of red clothes sacred land Headmaster, had rescued my life, this benevolence, even if braves death, I must.” Chu Feng said.
„Little Brother Chu Feng, since you are determined to go, I can give you actually the prompt.” Yuan Shu said.
„The Yuan Shu brother, please say.” Chu Feng rushes to closely examine, because he knows, the prompt of Yuan Shu, will certainly have very big help to him.
„Ancient times the blood refine the pond, present entrance, had been blocked by that group of mysterious people, you cannot go.”
„But actually, ancient times the blood refine the pond also to have another entrance, that entrance, red clothes sacred land does not know.”
„You go from that entrance, then can go directly to the Formation Aperture deep place, if your ability enough, the opportunity obtains the Formation Aperture strength, if can the Formation Aperture strength, naturally be able to help red clothes sacred land untie the crisis.”
„But, that entrance very bad risk, if not careful, possibly you have not seen the red clothes sacred land person, oneself have died.”
„Naturally, I thought that you should not fear these risks.” Yuan Shu said.
„The Yuan Shu brother too understood me, since there is this opportunity, I will certainly grasp, Yuan Shu brother, but did not know that entrance, actually where?” Chu Feng asked.
„, Here, is actually very near.” During the Yuan Shu speeches, threw a map to Chu Feng.
That entrance, indeed is not very far.
„Yuan Shu brother, many thanks.”
During the Chu Feng speeches, then receives that map, later serves with thank politely the big ritual to Yuan Shu.
„Our brothers left politely, I hoped Little Brother Chu Feng you, can return safely, don't forget, my teacher well-furnished great formation, but also waited for you to come broken.” Yuan Shu said.
„My Chu Feng, decides will come again.”
Chu Feng smiles, later then left directly.
After all, now the red clothes sacred land person, falls into the water and fire, Chu Feng must make the best use of the time.
Previous
Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Berkomentarlah dengan baik