Tuesday, January 16, 2018

1770: Welcome To Hell!

LNMTL
HK :: VOLUME #18
#1770: Welcome To Hell!
   
Comments 0
Report
English
Chinese
……
Emer­ald Build­ing, Dream En­ter­tain­ment Com­pany, con­fer­ence room.
In con­fer­ence room, only re­main­ing Shi Lei and Tao Wenx­ian, [Duke], two Sec­ond Gen­er­a­tion [Raider].
After the re­minder of [Raphael], Shi Lei looked through the cam­ou­flage of [Duke], grasped to re­veal true col­ors [Duke], now had vic­tory in the hand!
Shi Lei con­tin­ues is [Duke] ex­plains: „Ac­tu­ally, in the con­fer­ence room, from the be­gin­ning, we have not looked through your cam­ou­flage. Luo Jian­shu this Raised Iden­tity, is re­ally wise!”
[Duke] smiles bit­terly, but shook the head.
Shi Lei said again: „You do not want to know how we have seen through your cam­ou­flage? I told you, the rea­son lay, here was Mir­ror Sci­ence and Tech­nol­ogy Group! Even if you in Brave's World, through ex­change with other Gamer, thus founded the sta­ble in­for­ma­tion chan­nel, but will be ex­am­ined the un­usual cir­cum­stance by our Sys­tem as be­fore! There­fore, you un­der­stood Right?”
[Duke] cold -ly snorted and said: „Your lied!”
„Oh?” Shi Lei said cu­ri­ously: „My how lied?”
„Your Safety Sys­tem, are un­able to ex­am­ine Brave's World in­ter­nal ex­change in­for­ma­tion!” [Duke] con­temp­tu­ously was say­ing, „this point, I have made the test! So long as ex­changes in­for­ma­tion not to pre­sent un­usual Min. Feel­ing. The glos­sary, your Main Sys­tem will not ex­am­ine!”
Brave's World's on­line user, long-term close 30 Mil­lion per­son, even if [In­ter­weave Net Mi­wang] for­mi­da­ble ten times, [Izual] can­not re­trieve each Gamer lan­guage in­for­ma­tion again any­time and any­where.
Shi Lei shows the smil­ing face of hav­ing wiped the praise, „[Duke], you are very in­tel­li­gent! How­ever, I did not tell you real rea­son. I must make you be a silly ghost!”
The [Duke] com­plex­ion is icy, light snort|hum a sound track: „Shi Lei, you just also lied one time!”
„Right?” Shi Lei in­dif­fer­ent rhetor­i­cal ques­tion.
[Duke] sneers strangely, „even though, my se­cret leaves Shuangqing City. Life that hence­forth con­ceals iden­tity, you will not let off me!”
„Why?” Shi Lei does in­ten­tion­ally is sur­prised the dif­fer­ent way, „, if you are will­ing by Luo Jian­shu iden­tity, the calm and steady life, why I not to be will­ing to let off you?”
„Be­cause, you and I are too sim­i­lar! Since I can threaten you. Nat­u­rally can threaten your life, per­son who you care about, how do you pos­si­bly let off me?” [Duke] was say­ing straight­for­wardly.
Shi Lei ap­plauds say­ing: „Good! Worthily is [Duke]! even though, I said in­ten­tion­ally, want to take a look. Can you re­veal the re­gret the ugly per­for­mance, you do not sat­isfy my de­sire un­ex­pect­edly!”
Shi Lei sex­u­ally ha­rasses [Duke] in every pos­si­ble way, ac­tu­ally wicked in­ter­est as vic­tor!
„Shi Lei, I have a propo­si­tion, my [Hope] through this propo­si­tion, pre­serves my let­ter life!” [Duke] was say­ing calmly.
„I am lis­ten­ing!” Shi Lei dou­ble bracelet hugs be­fore the body, was wait­ing for [Duke] pro­posed propo­si­tion that main­tains life.
[Duke] has stopped slightly, coughs sev­eral. Opens the mouth say­ing: „If I said that I can help you draw out [Chaos Ser­pent Shi Wen], thus thor­ough killing Shi Wen. And. I am will­ing dur­ing the re­main­ing years of life, to ac­cept your order, lives under your mon­i­tor­ing, are you will­ing to let off my life?”
Shi Lei strange looks at [Duke], „[Duke], ac­tu­ally you are the Xia Na­tion per­son. What? Ac­tu­ally your is real iden­tity who?”
„My real name, is called Luo Mu­jian. The Li Jian Na­tion Xia Na­tion de­scen­dant, you can in­quire. I in Li Jian Na­tion iden­tity data. How­ever, the pic­ture in data, slight mod­ify Human Fa­cial Fea­ture, through Human Fa­cial Fea­ture Recog­ni­tion Pro­ce­dure, was un­able with my pre­sent image match, but if uses the vi­sual ob­ser­va­tion, will then not have this issue.” [Duke] was ex­plain­ing the sit­u­a­tion.
Ob­vi­ously, [Duke] in­vaded Li Jian Na­tion pop­u­la­tion in­for­ma­tion Bu­reau of Sta­tis­tics, mod­ify be­longed to his Human Fa­cial Fea­ture, thus de­ceived Human Fa­cial Fea­ture Recog­ni­tion Pro­ce­dure.
Shi Lei beck­oned with the hand, „does not use in­ves­ti­gate!”
The [Duke] com­plex­ion changes, „aren't you will­ing to let off me?”
„Have you lis­tened to the story of farmer and snake? The bite the hand that feeds it still per­mis­si­ble oc­cur­rence, we, it may be said that ha­tred as deep as the ocean, do you pos­si­bly want sub­mit­ting to of sin­cer­ity? There­fore, in any event, I ex­pressed re­gret­table told you, under wel­come Hell!” Shi Lei smil­ingly was say­ing.
[Duke] com­plex­ion is calm, deeply in­spired say­ing: „Shi Lei, don't you con­sider? The great strength of [Chaos Ser­pent Shi Wen], has gone be­yond be­yond your imag­i­na­tion range! If no my help, you are im­pos­si­ble to de­feat Shi Wen!”
Shi Lei is silent, seems pon­der­ing the propo­si­tion of [Duke].
[Duke] strikes while the iron is hot say­ing: „Per­haps you are hes­i­tat­ing, I had said be­fore, I and [Chaos Ser­pent] are not fa­mil­iar, even also has cer­tain gap. But I told you, that was only I says in­ten­tion­ally. In fact, I am [Chaos Ser­pent Shi Wen] sub­or­di­nate(s), ini­tially [Chaos Ser­pent Shi Wen] left. Devil Or­ga­ni­za­tion, goes to Xia Na­tion with you con­tact, ex­actly as stated Shi Wen arranges me, took over. Devil Or­ga­ni­za­tion Leader po­si­tion. If no sup­port of Shi Wen, you think that I can be­come. Devil Or­ga­ni­za­tion Leader? In any event, should be [Je­ho­vah] is right!”
The Shi Lei's brow wrin­kled slightly.
[Duke] said again: „Oth­er­wise, you think why the [Je­ho­vah] choice leaves. Devil Or­ga­ni­za­tion? Also is not be­cause, [Je­ho­vah] thinks one should be. Devil Or­ga­ni­za­tion Leader, but is not I! There­fore, [Je­ho­vah] left an­grily. Devil Or­ga­ni­za­tion, es­tab­lishes to be­long to his Angel Par­lia­ment!”
‚so it was orig­i­nally this!’ Shi Lei in the heart sighed, [Je­ho­vah] . The Devil Or­ga­ni­za­tion gap, pro­duced like this!
[Duke] felt that Shi Lei was some­what ex­cited, he con­tin­ued say­ing: „You think, if I have the gap with [Chaos Ser­pent Shi Wen], this time, [Chaos Ser­pent Shi Wen] why so sim­ple re­mount­ing. Devil Or­ga­ni­za­tion Leader throne? That is be­cause I yield on own ini­tia­tive! If no me to yield on own ini­tia­tive, even if [Chaos Ser­pent Shi Wen] is fierce, im­pos­si­ble easy ob­tains amon13 and amon14 Con­trol Au­thor­ity.”
Shi Lei ex­pres­sion com­plex looks at [Duke], „truly speak­ing, [Duke], I, [Hope] leaves be­hind you re­ally, your propo­si­tion, mak­ing me ex­tremely move! How­ever...”
[Duke] has bro­ken Shi Lei, „such being the case moves, why doesn't use me? Why doesn't agree with my propo­si­tion? Even if first agrees that used me to cope with [Chaos Ser­pent Shi Wen], then killed me, was fa­vor­able for you very!”
Shi Lei has smiled once more, „you have a look, [Duke], you is a smart per­son, if changes into is you, you can use your such per­son? You were too in­tel­li­gent! For a short life op­por­tu­nity, is will­ing to be­tray [Chaos Ser­pent Shi Wen], how can I be­lieve you?”
[Duke] clenched teeth, tries to say any­thing again.
But Shi Lei has bro­ken [Duke], „[Duke], do not say any­thing again, I will not for­give you! More­over, your propo­si­tion, I ac­cepted!”
[Duke] stares slightly, since Shi Lei ac­cepted his propo­si­tion, why has does not let off him?
„You...” [Duke] just opened the mouth, then looked to two Sec­ond Gen­er­a­tion [Raider], af­ter­ward hā hā has laughed, „good! Good! Good!”
[Duke] as if re­sulted was in­sane is in­sanely same, con­tin­u­ally said three good char­ac­ters, af­ter­ward con­tin­ued say­ing: „I un­der­stood, you planned that uses your Group Robot to pre­tend to be me, thus tries to draw out [Chaos Ser­pent Shi Wen], isn't that right?”
Shi Lei hēi hēi badly said with a smile: „Right, is!”
[Duke] taunted: „Shi Lei, Shi Wen is your uncle, I am not clear, you were to­gether were so long, you do not know that your uncle, was ac­tu­ally in­tel­li­gent? You be­lieve that so stu­pid plan, your uncle does meet fooled?”
Shi Lei both hands one, has made a help­less move­ment, „who knows? If my uncle, some nerve is not right, the brain did send to pull out?”
[Duke] does not know whether to laugh or cry say­ing: „Good luck! I will be wait­ing for you in Hell! Be­cause, re­gard­ing your uncle, you lost any value!”
„My life and death, does not need you to worry! You are wor­ried, your sit­u­a­tion!” Shi Lei has pat­ted clap­ping, hints two Sec­ond Gen­er­a­tion [Raider], grasps [Duke].
On the [Duke] face re­vealed has wiped the taunt the happy ex­pres­sion, „do you want to hold me? Then tor­tures, tries to ask the in­for­ma­tion about your uncle?”
Shi Lei shook the head, „not! I know that is sim­i­lar your this per­son, cer­tainly passed through strictly. Pun­ish­ment. Com­pelling. Con­fronta­tion train­ing that is, these meth­ods are use­less!”
„Knows well!” [Duke] hēng hēng said.
Shi Lei hā hā has smiled, „you. Doesn't Devil Or­ga­ni­za­tion excel at Bi­o­log­i­cal Gene Tech­nol­ogy? You do not know that one medica­ment, is called Spit The Truth Drug?”
On the [Duke] face the strange smil­ing face ap­pears again, „fears, is un­able to make you achieve wishes!”
„Oh? Is it pos­si­ble that have you spe­cially also car­ried on the an­tibi­otic train­ing?” Shi Lei says with a smile coldly.
[Duke] is also strange smiles, af­ter­ward has put out a blood, „you guessed mis­tak­enly, I have not car­ried on the an­tibi­otic train­ing, but my gene in-line col­lapse order, so long as has made three spe­cial smil­ing faces in a short time, will then ac­ti­vate the gene the col­lapse ad­vance­ment.”
„pū ~!” [Duke] said that has spouted a blood once more palely, the com­plex­ion rapidly, the look starts lax, ob­vi­ously [Duke] does not have say a lie!
„I... I... In Hell... you!” [Duke] whole body weak pour­ing on the ground, mo­ment Gongfu (ef­fort), most less than five min­utes of ap­pear­ance, [Duke] turned into one bloody water merely un­ex­pect­edly!

Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Berkomentarlah dengan baik