Sunday, March 10, 2019

1343: The star light completely extinguishes

Yun Che died, under star light, in the lines of sight of all Star Guardian Star God, in Jasmine and Caizhi at present meets a cruel death.
The Caizhi weeping sound stopped, she looks dull, face and star pupil lost all colors, delicate body soft in formation under slowly, loses the soul knelt down the ground.
His death, that flash has then been doomed in opens „Asura's Salvation”, because, that is by burning through his life, Profound Vein, Soul, will and faith...... Desperate strength that all trades. But along with his death, in light of this withers away with his life Soul connected Hong'er and He Ling.
Yun Che dies, will actually give Star God Realm to bring one forever the indelible nightmare and massive loss. Also is unable to release completely the Star God Emperor anger and alarmed and afraid, he already could not attend to the ceremony, stands up from formation, loudly exclaimed: „Has destroyed his corpse, hair, a drop of blood bead cannot stay behind!!”
„...... Yes!” Numerous Star Guardian stares, is rapid accordingly, several star light condense once more, but, has not waited for them to make a move, the corpse of Yun Che disruption actually completely ignited the red flame at this time, seemed Divine Blood in his body after he perished, released final divine light.
Flame in combustion fast is linked to each other, forms a small sea of fire, in the sea of fire, the Yun Che's body fragment was extinguished by fast burning, disappearances one after another, until were burnt the ashes thoroughly, belongs to the nihility.
If Star God Emperor hopes, has not left behind hair, a drop of blood bead, the genuine skeleton not saves.
Oh......
Sighs, resound in the different person hearts. Feels relieved, has to regret, are more, is the complex difficult name.
Dying is not only Yun Che, is one carries the strength of Creation God, can fuse Phoenix Fire and Golden Crow Fire, can release Phantom God, can bring in Ninth Level Heavenly Tribulation, can control Heaven's Way Tribulation Lightning, can Divine King erupt the strength of Divine Lord, after being unprecedented, decisively some impossible having god-given wisdom god talents.
„my King, Yun Che already dies, now the ceremony started, to my King and Star God Realm, did not compare this more important matter again. When the ceremony completes, my King achievement unsurpassed Divine Power, 37 elders and numerous Star Guardian soul in heaven, will be glad surely.” Heavenly Origin Star God reminded.
„......” Star God Emperor to close both eyes, counts breaths, fluctuating of chest truly has subsided, his nodded slightly, said solemnly: „Puts behind that all matters, the gathering god congealing heart, carried on the ceremony a moment ago!”
many Star Gods and Elder depended on the word to close the eye, put down homocentric diligently the mighty waves.
Caizhi face is pale, whole body flood cold, when childhood was regarded by all people indifferently, she not so ice-cold. She looks to Jasmine...... Her life final warming with dependence, actually discovered that she is as before dull however however.
„Elder Sister......”
Caizhi shouts, Jasmine did not respond, she looks at the front, in the star pupil does not have inverted image any scenery, but in changing colors bit by bit.
------------
„Words that Little Sister, you spoke I hear not to understand very much, but you rested in Sky Poison Pearl were so long, can tell me your name?”
„Jasmine.”
She still remembers, she at that time facing Yun Che indifferent with disdaining. She is Heavenly Slaughter Star God, but he, is only a Lower Realm lowly life, is disabled including Profound Vein. On status plane/level, she looks at his one eyes, with him said that a character, is the gracious gifts.
„Jasmine...... Jasmine spends cute to be exquisite, fragrant strongly fragrant, pure white has no time, is very suitable your name.”
„Pure white doesn't have the flaw?...... I am Jasmine, by the innumerable blood, was dyed blood-color Jasmine!”
------------
„The third condition, kneels down to kotow, requests me to be the master!”
„......”
„What's wrong? Don't you want?”
By her status, receives Yun Che for the disciple, is world biggest falling reveres simply. But that time Yun Che, the first response actually did not hope, but also before her demonstrated forcefully he thought hardly clank the so-called lofty and unyielding character.
„You...... This year how many years?”
„13 years old!”
„Ten...... Three...... Year!? Your age is smaller than me, when my Master is inappropriate......”
„Good, I can acknowledge you as the teacher, but, I will not kotow to you. My Yun Che can the kneeling elder, the kneeling benefactor, Eh...... The kneeling wife is not, but kneels your this talent cognition several days of little girl, I cannot achieve!”
„This is a man, most basic dignity!”
„Snort...... This may be beyond control you!”
------------
On that day, she stepped on the Yun Che's head, the advantage is regarding, words taunted: „Thought own bone is very hard, is very great? Without the strength, you resist to the ability that I kowtow do not have, there is arrogance of any qualifications before me! Without the strength, before so-called powerhouse, the dignity and pride that you think, but is a joke!”
„...... Now, regarding my this Master, what issue your also can ask?”
„Has...... I want to ask, you are hair not with enough time long simultaneous/uniform, is...... Inborn white tiger?”
„......”
------------
The Jasmine facial expression had change finally, her corners of the mouth stretch gently, that is wipes lightly is very very beautiful, Yun Che many years cannot see a faint smile.
However, he does not have the good fortune to see again.
Thump......
Thump......
Why does not know, the world becomes exceptionally peaceful, she can incomparably hear oneself heart beat clearly the sound.
„Idiot!! Idiots!! Your this for the woman sex fiend that life does not attend , the idiot!! If you some day died a tragic death, certainly because of woman!!”
„Hehe…... If...... That woman is your words, I will perhaps be willing.”
„Heh! this foolish talk, you remain are coaxing these idiot women!”
Thump......
Thump...... Thump......
The beat of heart seems to be getting quicker and quicker, is getting more and more fierce.
„Jasmine, remoulds body for you, this is we are acquainted first day, you to the request that I set, since this also has been continuously, your only request......”
„Because runs into you, is only I of disabled person retrievaled new life, has picked up the dignity...... Because of you, I can protect my Grandfather and Little Aunt no longer am humiliated...... Because of you, I knew my life experience, had found the birth parents...... power, status, dignity and prestige that I have now, all because of you. If not for had initially run into you, perhaps I already died a tragic death...... Even if also living, possibly is only one paces back and forth the solitary person wild ghost in desperate edge .........”
„However I actually throughout, including your only hope...... It is not able to help you realize.”
............
„Yun Che! When you must stupid to...... If you such go all out, for these reason that you said a moment ago, but repays the benevolence to me, you were not necessary! All that I make, all for oneself! Does not need you, for trivial Netherworld Udumbara Flower such goes all out! Do not say that your today's basically impossible succeeds...... Even if you picked, I will not feel grateful, will only think that you were stupid!!”
„Report...... Em? How can be...... Repaying a debt of gratitude...... Jasmine, you to me...... Also how possible...... Solely is only the benefactor.”
„Your age...... Is smaller than me...... Actually since...... Then small time...... Only energy...... Relies on a person to live...... I know...... That is how big...... Pain...... With sorrowful......”
„You, although...... Arrogant...... Stubborn...... Temperament bad...... Likes cursing at people...... Will never let me...... Thought that you feel sorry for...... However...... I know...... Your certainly incomparable hope...... Free......”
„Master assigns cannot disobey...... But in me...... You not only...... Is my Master......”
„You...... My...... Jasmine AH!!!”
„......”
On that day, that only odd/surplus Canban Netherworld Udumbara Flower, roaring of that his Soul collapse edge, making Yun Che's form print her Soul each corner stubbornly...... Also or, he already inscribed in her world, but she can never realize.
Thump......
Thump thump......
Thump thump thump......
------------
„Stupid also good, courts death also fine, sees you, all are unimportant.”
...............
„...... Jasmine, I indeed...... Should not thinking oneself infallible recognize that your reading thinks, thinks you like me will think of you wants to see me, but at least...... In God Realm these three years, I to find you, every day the going all out effort, is not hesitating to intrude Divine Bestowment Battle to make you finally hear my name. Even if you currently really have all kinds to disdain to me, at least...... Let me look at your one eyes, making me be in front of your, told you all me to the words that you spoke, also......”
...............
„Jasmine, from sees here your first day, I realize, your body, probably is pressing very heavy shackles at heart...... Including must catch up with me who you renounced on that day to leave, I also believe firmly certainly not solely for my safety, otherwise, you can have a better method obviously...... However you could rest assured that I will not ask.”
„If including the heavy pressure that you are hard to deal with, then told me, by me now tiny power, impossible helped you, but only will become your hobbling and burden......”
„After entering Eternal Sky Pearl, I will not allow myself to have any idleness. Three years later, I will grow by myself to you am willing to tell me all, can break open your body shackles with you. Best...... Also can protect you...... Moreover is forever.”
„Yun Che...... Why...... Must let me...... Runs into you......”
„To let you marries me probably Caizhi, haha......”
............
„Jasmine...... I am not rescue your, I am a waste, could not save you. I can do, only then accompanies you.”
„If there are next life...... We...... Also can...... see again/goodbye surface......”
------------
Thump......
Thump......
Thump!
------------
Yun Che, after Profound Sky Continent distinction, you for I pursued Eastern God Territory, pursued Eternal Sky God Realm, because of my a few words, put together completely to take the Divine Bestowment Battle first place, for me, did not count all consequences to intrude Star God Realm, only to accompany me altogether died......
Your that idiot, my this whole life has seen biggest, is stupidest, most incurable idiot.
From initially enters God Realm lowly not to hear, initially becomes to Divine Dao, arrives to shake the world to become famous again, each step that you grow, to not see the broader world and visits higher plane, but is only in order to tracks down and approaches me......
But I, actually in terrified, evade, do everything possible to want you to shove open. Thinks oneself infallible to hello/you good, think that can save you, can rescue Caizhi......
Has actually harmed you, has harmed Caizhi, has harmed me......
Was I have harmed you...... Was I have harmed Caizhi...... If I do not think oneself infallible, if I can slightly like you brave......
All because of me.
Yun Che...... I do not match you so to treat me......
------------
Ping......
In the Jasmine inner world, such as a little selects the crystal and stars shattered, disperses brilliance that a piece dissipates fast.
Yun Che died, in her vanishes in a puff of smoke at present, has claimed in her life the final warmth and color...... Also disappeared all her hesitant, all weak, all attachments, all hopes and all charitable dispositions......
Thump!
Thump!
The sound resounds through the Jasmine world...... Also resounded near the ears of all people.
Star God and Elder in formation, Star Guardian outside also formation this time fiercely was gaining ground, is startled however looks to the sky.
The atmosphere, does not have the reason suddenly becomes depressing, in the world, as if the giant hearts fiercely are beating, send out are hitting the beat of Soul.
„This...... Yes?”
„What's the matter? What sound this is!?”
„Who...... Is who!?”
Thump!
Thump!!
Thump!!!
More and more loud, is getting more and more near, gradually, is similar to the shake on own heart.
Here has Star Soul Absolute Enclosure isolation Star God City, Yun Che carries Star God Realm that Jasmine gives to intrude, is greatest accidental/surprised...... This depressed strange sound, what's the matter!?
Not is only the sound of heart beat, an extremely restless mood also such as the plague generally fast multiplies and spreads in all person hearts.
Star God Emperor and many Star Gods that just slightly calmed down raise the head completely, the sinking eyebrow seeks to the origin of sound. But their complexions, at fast drastic change...... Because, they, clearly felt enormous, moreover bigger and bigger restlessness.
„Elder sister...... Elder Sister?” Caizhi looks to Jasmine, absent-minded shouting, her body and Jasmine paste, very clear feeling, this huge to the heart tictac that entire Star God City may hear...... Comes from Jasmine unexpectedly!
„Elder Sister...... Elder Sister? AH!!”
She continually shouted several, then suddenly calls out in alarm.
Because she saw the eye of Jasmine.
Her pair of eye pupil jet black piece, is presenting the incomparably fearful cavity, did not have the tiny bit ordinary day stars also to want lustrous brilliance again......
If the endless dark night, lost all stars.
Previous
Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Berkomentarlah dengan baik