Thursday, May 10, 2018

1101: Jasmine and Little Jasmine

LNMTL
ATG :: VOLUME #11 PROFOUND GOD CONFERENCE (玄神大会)
#1101: Jasmine and Little Jasmine
   
Comments 169
Report
English
Chinese
The black world, the con­scious­ness is re­cov­er­ing slowly.
Yun Che opens the eye, he saw a pe­tite red form is stand­ing be­fore his body, vis­its him silently.
On the beau­ti­ful small face brings to be ar­ro­gant and cal­lous, body, is Smoky Red Fairy Dress that she most loves, the red length straight­ens the du­pli­cate waist as be­fore. The but­tocks, must let her orig­i­nally the slen­der and del­i­cate body ob­vi­ously ex­quis­ite.
„Jas­mine...... Li......” Yun Che was sum­mon­ing gen­tly, even if knows one were in the dream­land, he ex­cited Soul trem­bled as be­fore, is un­able to stop.
„Own in­jures this ap­pear­ance. Which woman should not be­cause of?” Jas­mine is look­ing steadily at him, the fa­mil­iar look and ex­pres­sion, also that is adopt­ing the Mas­ter dig­ni­fied stance vig­or­ously.
„Hey......” Yun Che smiles: „Also is re­ally. She called Lit­tle Jas­mine.”
„Snort!” Jas­mine got angry: „When you can learn to trea­sure your life! With you in to­gether these years, I have many mis­car­riages of jus­tice to you, but only a lit­tle, ab­solutely not wrong, if which day your thor­ough tragic death, ab­solutely be­cause of woman!”
„If for you,” Yun Che vis­its her, firm [say / way]: „I do not hes­i­tate.”
„...... Id­iots!” Her heav­ily scolded one, is ac­tu­ally the back passes away, vi­sion, left him: „When dis­tinc­tion, I said that your my fate com­pletely, did not have any con­nec­tion again, again does not have the time of meet­ing.”
„Going on liv­ing well, do not have the sense­less ex­pec­ta­tion again...... Even if for me.”
The sound is going far away, that hazy form also grad­ual fuzzi­ness.
„Jas­mine...... Jas­mine! First do not walk, I had many words to with you say...... Jas­mine!!”
Yun Che sits to set out all of a sud­den, the se­vere pain that whole body raids makes him in­stan­ta­neously sober, the line of sight fast is also clear.
Here, seems a nat­ural cave, bro­ken wood in one pile of com­bus­tion are re­leas­ing the bright flame. A Caiyi (coloured clothes) young girl tune the calf is sit­ting be­fore his body, both hands rest one's chin in one's hands the gang, the pitch-dark dou­ble pupil does wink vis­its him.
„Such quickly awoke, I also think that you must rest are very long.” Lit­tle Jas­mine still both hands rest one's chin in one's hands, pushes the small face of own cute in both hands, said that also whis­pered low voice: „After all wound is so fierce.”
„How long have I rested?”
The headache wants to crack, the Yun Che sub­con­scious cov­er­ing head, crossed slightly al­le­vi­ated for a long time.
This mind loss, wants by far body, feared that must be able to re­store to come for a long time.
Lit­tle Jas­mine tilts the head slightly, thinks say­ing: „Prob­a­bly has the ap­pear­ances of 2-3 dou­ble-hour. Right brother-in-law, you just have been shout­ing ‚Jas­mine’ the Elder Sis­ter name.”
„......” Yun Che holds the breath short, then sits the straight body slowly, the dor­sal de­pen­dence on stone wall. In out­side dark­ness were many sev­eral points of glim­mer, time al­ready to late at night: „Where is this? Is you brings me?”
„Nat­u­rally is I, is dif­fi­cult to be in­ad­e­quate these vil­lain.” Lit­tle Jas­mine honk lip: „I do not know where here is, but is very in brief safe, sur­round­ings any­thing does not have. The brother-in-law may prob­a­bly thank me well, I la­bo­ri­ously lead the brother-in-law to such safe place, the brother-in-law af­firmed that now had been eaten by pro­found beast.”
„......” Yun Che has not spo­ken, is restor­ing mind slowly. His through­out is flut­ter­ing at pre­sent ac­tu­ally in the dream­land that red form, can hardly be re­moved.
„Jas­mine......” his both eyes are grad­u­ally hazy, un­con­scious­ness was read­ing lowly.
Lit­tle Jas­mine flow­ery lips micro, was star­tled to look at a while Yun Che at this time the dull ap­pear­ance, sud­denly asked: „Brother-in-law, you is mad at me now Ah?”
„......” Yun Che has turned round, stared Lit­tle Jas­mine one fi­nally, [say / way] ma­li­ciously: „You said! Pre­vi­ous time, this time, my poor point had been killed by you!”
„Hee hee.” Lit­tle Jas­mine is ac­tu­ally spits the small tongue: „Ac­tu­ally...... Ac­tu­ally re­gard­less of this time, is the pre­vi­ous time, I make these vil­lain dis­cover that in­ten­tion­ally, be­cause I know that the brother-in-law in side, oth­er­wise, they could not find me.”
„You!” Yun Che fierce turn­ing the head, the vi­sion straight­ens: „You are not so are re­ally sim­ple, you who seems who are...... Your why vital point I!?”
„I am not the vital point brother-in-law, I am only......” a Lit­tle Jas­mine frown curved, [say / way] with a smile: „I want to take a look at the brother-in-law to brave the dan­ger to come out to save me.”
„Snort!” The Yun Che knit­ting the brows head, said ill-hu­moredly: „I and you do not have do not have, there­fore, your comes will be self-con­fi­dent I to risk neck to save you!”
„Nat­u­rally be­cause of my long at­trac­tive such, such cute, the brother-in-law cer­tainly will not hate me in­jured lit­tle.” Lit­tle Jas­mine not hes­i­tant crisp sound track.
Yun Che: „......”
„Well, ac­tu­ally also an­other...... Very slightly very small rea­son.” The Lit­tle Jas­mine sound low­ered sev­eral points: „I want to know, can the brother-in-law, be­cause I have the same name with Elder Sis­ter Jas­mine, but is not will­ing to throw down me not to do...... Has not thought that the brother-in-law un­ex­pect­edly is re­ally this super big idiot!”
The Lit­tle Jas­mine words, se­lect the Yun Che's dead hole.
Rea­son that he one time, does not hes­i­tate to risk neck once again, res­cues this orig­i­nally with the girl who he has noth­ing to do with, biggest rea­son, even can say that only rea­son, is she calls „Lit­tle Jas­mine”.
The co­in­ci­dence is also good, tem­porar­ily she makes up wild sto­ries also good, to for Jas­mine, but the one per­son alone came from God Realm, en­tire Soul thinks of Jas­mine Yun Che, „Lit­tle Jas­mine” this name is un­able deeply not to touch his in­ner­most feel­ings. He re­pels her to call this name, dis­likes her to shout force­fully Jas­mine is „Elder Sis­ter Jas­mine” as well as shouts him for the brother-in-law......
In in­vis­i­ble, has ac­tu­ally given the sub­tle mark in him.
When Lit­tle Jas­mine gets sucked into the dan­ger­ous sit­u­a­tion, the over­lapped feel­ing that type flashes be­fore un­ceas­ingly, keep­ing him from re­gard­ing pay­ing no at­ten­tion.
„...... Will not have next time again, also, can­not call my brother-in-law again. Hiss­ing......”
The ex­pres­sion was slightly heavy, touched wound, knit­ting the brows of Yun Che pain, body slight twitch­ing.
Has not thought that rep­ri­manded fac­ing Yun Che's, this Lit­tle Jas­mine ac­tu­ally no longer was the ap­pear­ance that was for­merly cun­ning and un­rea­son­able un­rea­son­ably com­pletely does not care about, in­stead light sip flow­ery lips, the ex­pres­sion com­punc­tion on small face re­sem­bled the griev­ance, poured down the timid [say / way]: „Brother-in-law, I knew mis­tak­enly. I at that time, thought amus­ing, has not thought that will harm this ap­pear­ance the brother-in-law.”
She puts out a hand, touches gen­tly to the Yun Che front wound, wants to touch does not dare to touch: „Is very painful? I guar­an­teed can­not, can­not.”
Her piteous ad­mit­ting mis­takes ap­pear­ance, mak­ing Yun Che sup­press a lot of anger re­sent­ment un­able to send ob­sti­nately again, along with it shak­ing the head, but said: „Ok, you knew well mis­tak­enly......”
His words have not said that Lit­tle Jas­mine is the eye one bright, shouted ten­derly: „Knows that the brother-in-law will not live me air/Qi, hee hee hee hee! The brother-in-law, you sleeps, shouted sev­eral Elder Sis­ter Jas­mine names, brav­ing the dan­ger to save me, be­cause of Elder Sis­ter Jas­mine, you is re­ally good to Elder Sis­ter Jas­mine, no won­der she is will­ing to marry you!”
„......” Yun Che in­spires lightly, said: „Since you con­fessed with me, I also con­fessed a mat­ter with you. Jas­mine...... She is not my wife, but is my Mas­ter.”
„Yeah?” Lit­tle Jas­mine lip big: „Mas­ter?...... yi...... The brother-in-law very much re­spects cer­tainly her is right?”
„Re­spect?” Yun Che raises head: „I do not know. I do not know that I to her sen­ti­ment am any­thing, she is my Mas­ter, ac­tu­ally is not only my Mas­ter.”
Lit­tle Jas­mine has not in­ter­posed, sta­tic looks at this time ap­pear­ance, the eye winks.
„She has taught me many things, but I to her ac­tu­ally never that re­spect to kind teacher. She has res­cued my many times, with­out her, I al­ready did not know to be buried where, but I as if never have that grat­i­tude to sav­ior to her, she is in this world scolds me many and most omi­nous per­son, I ac­tu­ally never have there­fore to have more than half point vi­tal­ity, in­stead...... Has a dream hopes that she can scold me 1000 10,000 times again.”
These words un­con­scious say­ing. For Jas­mine, he ar­rives at God Realm, he has run into count­less peo­ple, is alone through­out, deeply buries Jas­mine in heart, here is ac­tu­ally a fear­ful taboo, is un­able to say.
At this time, in this in­com­pa­ra­bly earnest was shout­ing his brother-in-law „Lit­tle Jas­mine” front, in the con­scious­ness was dim, the de­sire of pour­ing out is un­able to sup­press.
„I have known that I and she are the peo­ple of two world. Has not ac­tu­ally thought that can sep­a­rate is so sud­den, then re­nounces.”
„After she left, I felt that I emp­tied half sud­denly. I think that I am ac­cus­tomed to re­ly­ing on and give my se­cu­rity sense in her power, but af­ter­ward, I grad­u­ally un­der­stand that what I am fa­mil­iar with is she, all her. With­out her, va­cancy that my life, for­ever also im­pos­si­ble will fill.”
Lit­tle Jas­mine opened the opens mouth, small sound track: „You...... Is seek­ing for her?”
„Um,” con­scious­ness dim Yun Che had not re­al­ized [say / way] that Lit­tle Jas­mine these words the strange place, partly thought aloud: „I come Lower Realm, ar­rives at God Realm, is in order to see again/good­bye to her...... In any event, I must find her, even if, for com­plete leav­ing.”
Yun Che has closed the eye...... If after find­ing Jas­mine, what ob­tains is only the farewell, can one­self be re­signed to get over an emo­tion re­ally in light of this?
„You come God Realm, seeks for Elder Sis­ter Jas­mine...... Is the only rea­son?” Lit­tle Jas­mine asked.
„Um.” Yun Che not hes­i­tant ac­cord­ingly.
„......” A Lit­tle Jas­mine look piece micro chaotic, she bites the lip, asked in a soft voice: „She where, can you how find her?”
„Where I know her, but, there is the place that I can never go.” Yun Che thin smile: „But, I had found see her method once more. So long as, found two things again, two years later, I cer­tainly can see her.”
„Oh? What thing?” Small hand grasped on Yun Che's arm, un­con­scious light was shak­ing: „Said quickly said quickly, per­haps, I have lis­tened.”
Yun Che smiled, along with tastes: „These two thing called Nine Stars Bud­dha Di­vine Jade, called Em­peror Im­mor­tal Grass.”
„Nine Stars Bud­dha Di­vine Jade...... Em­peror Im­mor­tal Grass......” Lit­tle Jas­mine med­i­tated, the eye pupil winked...... Prob­a­bly has lis­tened, hasn't lis­tened prob­a­bly?
„This is very rare thing, you do not know that is very nor­mal.” To con­fused ac­ci­den­tal/sur­prised of Lit­tle Jas­mine face, did not say on own ini­tia­tive these many words, the Yun Che's con­scious­ness starts be­comes heavy, he watched a out­side weather, starts to re­strain the mind, then re­volves silently Great Way of the Bud­dha Art: „I must ther­apy now, should bet­ter not to dis­turb me again, you also well rest, after dawn, I will lead you to leave here.”
„Oh.” Lit­tle Jas­mine some­what ab­sent-mind­edly has com­plied with one.
Dur­ing the Great Way of the Bud­dha Art rev­o­lu­tions, Yun Che sits in med­i­ta­tion quickly, the body and mind start rapidly to re­store.
„Good strange name, in fam­ily|home also re­sem­bles no ap­pear­ance.” Lit­tle Jas­mine has ap­peared the think­ing shape, very dili­gently after hav­ing thought good long while, fi­nally eye one bright.
„Was right, can ask Heaven's Fate Realm that sev­eral Grandpa!”
The idea is cer­tain, the young girl is happy im­me­di­ately, im­me­di­ately sets out to fly from, in an in­stant van­ishes does not see.

Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Berkomentarlah dengan baik