Friday, December 22, 2017

1327: Angel Parliament powerful card in a hand!

LNMTL
HK :: VOLUME #14
#1327: Angel Parliament powerful card in a hand!
   
Comments 0
Report
English
Chinese
\;
Xia Na­tion Time, on Jan­u­ary 9, in the morn­ing 11.04.
Shi Lei and Fifth Giant [Michael] of Angel Par­lia­ment stealth, dead­lock time, Rongcheng Mil­i­tary Dis­trict sud­denly calls. Shi Lei is in the com­plex mood, chose has put through LIP Lens-type In­for­ma­tion Proces­sor, prompt Rongcheng Mil­i­tary Dis­trict calls in­for­ma­tion.
„Shi Lei?” The He Zhen­bang sound passed on, in the ex­pres­sion dis­closed anx­iously.
In the Shi Lei heart sighed, ‚? Hēng! Angel Par­lia­ment, is it pos­si­ble that re­ally so all-re­source­ful, can forge the re­la­tions of Rongcheng Mil­i­tary Dis­trict un­ex­pect­edly?’
„Yes, Com­man­der He, what mat­ter has?” Shi Lei is main­tain­ing the po­lite­ness of po­lite­ness.
A He Zhen­bang thread of con­ver­sa­tion rev­o­lu­tion, hav­ing the strong order say­ing: „Shi Lei, this per­son, you can­not move!, As well as his com­pan­ion.”
The Shi Lei face darken, he looked to [Michael], has not com­plied with He Zhen­bang im­me­di­ately, in­stead in­quired: „Com­man­der He?”.
He Zhen­bang angry [say / way]: „I, no mat­ter he is any iden­tity! I only said that im­me­di­ately has put him, and guar­an­tees his Safety!”
The Shi Lei com­plex­ion fluc­tu­ates er­rat­i­cally, Rongcheng Mil­i­tary Dis­trict in­deed is the Mir­ror Sci­ence and Tech­nol­ogy Group clos­est part­ner, but, Shi Lei also has to leave room for ma­neu­ver.
Rongcheng Mil­i­tary Dis­trict man­u­fac­tur­ing [The Steel and Iron] and Land Com­bat Sys­tem, even is Mir­ror Sci­ence and Tech­nol­ogy Group pays to Rongcheng Mil­i­tary Dis­trict [Dawn], so long as Shi Lei wants, he can con­trol com­pletely.
even though and Rongcheng Mil­i­tary Dis­trict had a falling out. Shi Lei also has strength of the wrestling. Just, Mir­ror Sci­ence and Tech­nol­ogy Group started to take root in Shuangqing City, if not as a last re­sort. Shi Lei is not will­ing to tear to pieces honor with Rongcheng Mil­i­tary Dis­trict.
Shi Lei deeply in­spired, con­strains the mood in heart, the in­quiry of probe said that „Com­man­der He, does not know I can ask?”
But the He Zhen­bang ex­pres­sion anger said: „This damn bas­tard, he has kid­napped my daugh­ter! If he died. My daugh­ter will be buried along with the dead. You said that I do guar­an­tee him? Shi Lei, your 10 mil­lion do not tell me!”
„What? No. Nat­u­rally does not have.” The ex­pres­sion on Shi Lei face is splen­did, has is in­cred­i­ble, one wipes in­tense, in­de­scrib­able anger.
Shi Lei guessed that the He Zhen­bang daugh­ter is He Wan­qiu. Al­though Shi Lei and be­tween He Wan­qiu this lit­tle de­moness. In the sur­face does not com­pat­i­ble, but in fact, Shi Lei's moral na­ture, not re­pug­nant He Wan­qiu.
Now heard He Wan­qiu ac­tu­ally to be held by Angel Par­lia­ment, Shi Lei very clear Angel Par­lia­ment method, so long as fell into the Angel Par­lia­ment hand, that... The con­se­quence does not dare to imag­ine!
„Shi Lei, I just re­ceived the strange call. Op­po­site party di­rect in­ward di­al­ing ur­gent route. Then, the op­po­site party in­di­cated that held my daugh­ter. More­over I also heard the Lit­tle Qiu sound. The op­po­site party des­ig­nates a sur­name told me, im­me­di­ately calls you.” He Zhen­bang was say­ing in de­tail, af­ter­ward in­quired: „Shi Lei?”
Shi Lei silent mo­ment, af­ter­ward said: „, Their re­spec­tive in­flu­ences and Mir­ror Sci­ence and Tech­nol­ogy Group do not die con­tin­u­ous. This time, they car­ried five to in­stall pis­tol of si­lencer, and cam­ou­flaged Or­di­nary Gamer, has sur­rounded Emer­ald Build­ing. Com­man­der He, I think that you should un­der­stand, they are any goal Right?”
„I un­der­stand!” The He Zhen­bang sound is some­what bit­ter and as­trin­gent, af­ter­ward was silent a meet­ing, opens the mouth say­ing: „Shi Lei, I owe you a favour. So long as you are not the trea­son, I help you level all!”
The com­mit­ment of He Zhen­bang is very heavy!
Ex­cept for the trea­son, He Zhen­bang is Shi Lei will level all issue! This in other words, even if the Shi Lei fac­ing the street mur­der, He Zhen­bang will also mo­bi­lize all re­sources, help­ing Shi Lei sub­side all issue.
Shi Lei has smiled bit­terly, „Com­man­der He, I and Wan­qiu are also Friend. If you in­sist, and guar­an­tees his Safety. How­ever, Com­man­der He, you think not to have, even though we have put him, how also to guar­an­tee Wan­qiu Safety?”
He Zhen­bang as Rongcheng Mil­i­tary Dis­trict ac­tual con­trol, pos­si­bly doesn't un­der­stand this fact?
Just, He Wan­qiu 100% die \;, A that prob­a­bil­ity ex­tremely, the op­po­site party abides to re­ceive.
„Shi Lei, we have no al­ter­na­tive!” He Zhen­bang dispir­ited re­sponse, after he knows He Wan­qiu was kid­napped, He Zhen­bang must worry com­pared with any­body.
Shi Lei low­ers the head the pon­der, looked at being all smiles [Michael], in the eye has flashed through wipes the mur­der­ous in­ten­tion, „not! Com­man­der He, we choose to ex­change the hostage!”
„What opin­ion?” He Zhen­bang puz­zled ask­ing, He Zhen­bang does not find out the fur­ther in­for­ma­tion, he does not know [Michael] re­gard­ing the Angel Par­lia­ment im­por­tance.
Shi Lei sketchy ex­pla­na­tion: „Com­man­der He, re­gard­ing our en­e­mies., In­stead must use him, lets our en­e­mies and we ex­changes the hostage. Only then in this means that can Wan­qiu safe trades.”
[Michael] is lis­ten­ing to the di­a­log of Shi Lei and He Zhen­bang, his com­plex­ion changed. All these, Shi Lei re­ceived eye­ground, has placed at heart.
„But...” He Zhen­bang also wants to say any­thing, Shi Lei has bro­ken He Zhen­bang di­rectly.
„Com­man­der He, please be­lieve me! To res­cue Wan­qiu to come back, only then this only means!” Shi Lei was say­ing res­olutely, Shi Lei un­der­stood that the Angel Par­lia­ment at­ti­tude, wants to save He Wan­qiu, in­deed only then this means.
, The He Wan­qiu des­tiny, per­ishes this road be­sides the fra­grant dis­ap­pear­ing jade, sim­ply does not have a Sec­ond pos­si­bil­ity.
In He Zhen­bang heart weak, after all He Wan­qiu is his daugh­ter, re­lated to the im­por­tant de­ci­sion of He Wan­qiu life, He Zhen­bang does not dare to bet for a while.
Shi Lei un­der­stands that worry of He Zhen­bang, he sighed, „Com­man­der He, I to you ev­i­dence, main­tain unim­peded of tele­phone, I showed looks im­me­di­ately to you!”
He Zhen­bang re­laxed, „good!” He Zhen­bang is un­able to make the de­ci­sion tem­porar­ily, if Shi Lei has given enough ev­i­dence, then can make He Zhen­bang set firm re­solve.
Shi Lei is main­tain­ing with the tele­phone con­ver­sa­tion of He Zhen­bang, looked to [Michael], un­emo­tion­ally say­ing: „Lucas, is this your card in a hand?”
, Shi Lei has not called him for [Michael], he nat­u­rally will not call Shi Lei to be [Mr. M]. Both sides both very much re­strain, has not in­tro­duced the Of­fi­cial strength.
[Michael] hā hā is laugh­ing, „Shi Lei, I had said be­fore, per­son in Jianghu, in­vol­un­tary! Now, did you un­der­stand?”.
Shi Lei cold snort, has used the ges­ture order, through LIP Lens-type In­for­ma­tion Proces­sor, told that [Izual] in­forms Rul­ing Se­cu­rity Com­pany Li Zifeng, mak­ing him come in cell phone, as a re­sult of LIP Lens-type In­for­ma­tion Proces­sor, in­te­grated soc cell phone chip, Shi Lei has not car­ried other cell phone.
In ad­di­tion Shi Lei and He Zhen­bang were talk­ing over the tele­phone through LIP Lens-type In­for­ma­tion Proces­sor, there­fore Shi Lei has used the ges­ture order.
Less than 30 sec­onds, Li Zifeng took cell phone to come , the re­port said: „Boss, this is the Com­pany pub­lic num­ber.”
Shi Lei ad­vanced in front of cell phone [Michael], stares [Michael] say­ing: „Tele­phones to in­form your per­son, we choose the hostage to ex­change, do not make any in­jures the He Wan­qiu be­hav­ior. Oth­er­wise, I on you, com­ing back that also dou­bles!”
[Michael] sneers say­ing: „Shi Lei, I warned you, if you now do not put me, the He Wan­qiu life, I did not make any guar­an­tee!”
„Right? If He Wan­qiu died, I will cer­tainly de­liver you to be buried along with the dead!” The Shi Lei's ex­pres­sion, does not have the too much sen­ti­ment to fluc­tu­ate.
In LIP Lens-type In­for­ma­tion Proces­sor, has broad­cast the He Zhen­bang sound ac­tu­ally, „Shi Lei, calm!” Shi Lei has not replied, but looks at [Michael] stub­bornly.
[Michael] earnest looks at Shi Lei, af­ter­ward on the face re­stored the smil­ing face, sound evil and charm­ing said: „Hasn't re­sulted in dis­cussed?”
„I think that I said very much clearly, your con­duct at­ti­tudes, I am not clear. If I have put you, what con­se­quence He Wan­qiu has, you think that I don't know?”. Shi Lei con­temp­tu­ous looks at [Michael].
[Michael] was sud­denly silent, seems pon­der­ing the Shi Lei's propo­si­tion.
„Lucas, I fi­nally said one time, im­me­di­ately con­tact your per­son, my choice is, we carry on the hostage to ex­change. If you do not want, I rather give up He Wan­qiu, must kill you.” Shi Lei's sound ice-cold.
He Zhen­bang protested in LIP Lens-type In­for­ma­tion Proces­sor im­me­di­ately, even if He Zhen­bang un­der­stands.
[Michael] gains ground, looks at Shi Lei, his frown closely is wrin­kling, on the face did not have the happy ex­pres­sion, but coldly has worked on cell phone on stain­less steel table, has pressed a se­ries of num­bers, af­ter­ward chooses to ex­empt raises the tele­phone con­ver­sa­tion.
Waited for about 30 sec­onds, tele­phone was put through, [Michael] with the pure Xia Na­tion lan­guage, opens the mouth say­ing: „, Threat­ens the plan fail­ure, Dream En­ter­tain­ment chooses the hostage to ex­change. I am de­tained by Dream En­ter­tain­ment now, you must kindly treat the hostage.”
„Mr. Lucas, you are all right Right?” an­other end of tele­phone, has ac­tu­ally trans­mit­ted Eng­lish.
Lucas scolded: „Spoke the Xia Na­tion lan­guage! The op­po­site party is lis­ten­ing to our talks, I did not de­ter­mine whether the op­po­site party un­der­stands Eng­lish. My [Hope] was not killed by you, yes?”.
„Is clear!” Tele­phone an­other Xia Na­tion lan­guage of trans­mit­ting, some­what stut­ters. „Mr. Lucas, we will kindly treat this young lady. Ex­cuse me, what place do we, ex­change?”
Be­cause [Michael] has worked as the cap­tive hostage, Angel Par­lia­ment one side per­son­nel, has not said ‚ex­changes hostage’ the words and ex­pres­sions, was the sim­pli­fi­ca­tion said ‚ex­change’ merely.
[Michael] looked to Shi Lei, in­quired: „Shi Lei, how do you plan?”
Ex­changes the time and place of hostage, is es­sen­tial!.

Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Berkomentarlah dengan baik