Friday, December 22, 2017

1336: [Raphael] real objective!

LNMTL
HK :: VOLUME #14
#1336: [Raphael] real objective!
   
Comments 1
Report
English
Chinese
Yel­low Tri­an­gle Re­gion, Four Moun­tains Town, Angel Par­lia­ment Core [Old Nest] \; Local time, 4 : 00 am Forty-one dif­fer­ences.
Shi Lei is dri­ving Sec­ond Gen­er­a­tion [Dawn], un­emo­tion­ally looks at [Raphael] to suf­fer [Michael]. As for that mat­ter that [Raphael] men­tioned, Shi Lei does not know the item body sit­u­a­tion.
That more than 200 Angel Par­lia­ment armed mem­ber, suf­fers the [Michael] mat­ter re­gard­ing [Raphael], has not raised any ob­jec­tion, it seems like they com­pletely are the [Raphael] in­flu­ences.
[Michael] had poured into ten Joy­ous Angel Med­i­cine by [Raphael], the stim­u­lant of ul­tra-large dosage ul­tra-high den­sity, en­ters [Michael] within the body, not only has not made [Michael] die im­me­di­ately, in­stead makes [Michael] High De­gree sober.
[Michael] does not think clearly, why [Raphael] men­tioned one sud­denly ‚im­ma­te­r­ial minor mat­ter’. In the [Michael] eye, how many peo­ple have killed, needs to place in the heart?
[Raphael] sound ice-cold [say / way]: „What mat­ter closes my? [Michael], your mem­ory is re­ally bad! Do you still re­mem­ber that you do leave the po­si­tion of traf­fic ac­ci­dent? State of Ten­nessee far away rural, local com­mu­ni­ca­tion net­work in­ter­rupts be­cause of the rain­storm, in­clud­ing road is also. You were stranded in that small rural, the traf­fic ac­ci­dent have made you break the leg, had been res­cued by the whole fam­ily ex­actly, the hus­band of fam­ily mem­ber is rural Doc­tor, not only helps you treat the leg, but also the good in­ten­tion gave shel­ter to you!”
[Michael] cold snort, „how? Are they your rel­a­tive?”
„Shut up!” [Raphael] shouted an­grily.
Truly speak­ing, Shi Lei is not clear tem­porar­ily, fam­ily and [Raphael] re­la­tions. Mat­ter that [Michael] han­dles, is in­deed atyp­i­cal. But the re­la­tions with [Raphael] isn't prob­a­bly big?
„[Michael], I give you to prompt again! At that time, after the com­mu­ni­ca­tion re­stored. Who takes you to re­turn to New York?” [Raphael] said again.
[Michael] had pon­dered slightly, the ex­pres­sion is star­tled af­ter­ward, „is you!”
„Right! Is I! At that time, I just joined Angel Par­lia­ment, that World God, is my brother, wanted to place Angel Par­lia­ment me. Ca­sual I run its own course. There­fore, that World God has not guarded against me, in­stead very be­lieves me. There­fore. Arranged me to take you to come back!”
„Then?” The [Michael] ex­pres­sion is some­what strange, not being able to say is the re­gret, is angry.
In the [Raphael] look re­vealed has wiped to re­call, „, when I ar­rived at State of Ten­nessee that house­hold of good in­ten­tion to give shel­ter to your fam­ily. You know. My first time felt ex­is­tence of kin­ship. Does that named Anne lit­tle girl, you still re­mem­ber her? She called me Big Bro Alan, that mid­dle-aged woman who called Elena, did you still re­mem­ber her? She makes Bacon pizza is I have eaten most de­li­cious food. That rural Doc­tor York, his med­ical tech­nol­ogy is good, your right leg has not left be­hind any reper­cus­sions Right? many char­ac­ters”
[Raphael] has not waited for [Michael] to reply that con­tin­ues say­ing: „At that time, I al­to­gether stayed for three days in State of Ten­nessee. What the rea­son is, do you still re­mem­ber?”.
[Michael] frowned. Ob­vi­ously should not re­mem­ber.
„Doesn't re­mem­ber? Has not re­lated, I re­mem­ber!” [Raphael] is sneer­ing, con­tin­ued, „Uncle York said to me at that time that due to the rea­son of med­ical con­di­tion, you needs to con­tinue to stay for three days to re­store in State of Ten­nessee. Oth­er­wise, may have the reper­cus­sions. There­fore, we stayed for three days in State of Ten­nessee.”
„These three days of time, I told you, that was my this for a life­time, hap­pi­est three days! Uncle York with Aunt Elena, is sim­i­lar to me the fam­ily mem­ber is the same. Anne is sim­i­lar to Lit­tle Angel is or­di­nary, every day with my happy in the same place. You know that I the biggest joy, is ac­tu­ally waits for Anne to be on va­ca­tion from school every day, then in the court­yard, pushes Anne to swing!” [Raphael] Tears, flow­ing can­not help but.
„In the State of Ten­nessee day, mak­ing me for­get the bat­tle of fam­ily, made I have for­got­ten in Angel Par­lia­ment not joy­ful, I had even been pon­der­ing, how for­ever stay I should in State of Ten­nessee. At that time, I thought that I will give up the Rey­burn Fam­ily right of in­her­i­tance, I in Uncle York by them, will con­struct a house, later worked as a rural per­son.” The [Raphael] ex­pres­sion, is hav­ing a ex­pec­ta­tion.
„[Michael], you def­i­nitely do not know that I like that 13-year-old lit­tle girl, I like her naive smil­ing face, likes her is sim­i­lar to the Angel equally chaste look. You know that I and Anne agree­ment, Anne said that she has grown up, must be the Big Bro Alan wife.” Here time, [Raphael] has had tears stream­ing down the face.
Shi Lei silent is lis­ten­ing, this mat­ter, even if there is pre­vi­ous Life Jour­ney, Shi Lei does not know. How­ever, Shi Lei un­der­stands fi­nally why [Raphael] did not have girl­friend, has lin­gered in the flow­er­ing shrubs, but has not paid the sin­cer­ity to any woman.
Orig­i­nally, the [Raphael] sin­cer­ity, early died!
The [Raphael] sound sobs, „[Michael], you still re­mem­ber that what they are sur­named?”.
[Michael] knew that must die no longer at­tempts to re­volt with­out doubt, but en­rages [Raphael] in­ten­tion­ally, mak­ing [Raphael] give him a hap­pi­ness. „I know that what they are sur­named? I need to re­mem­ber that per­son? In any case is the de­ceased per­son, got down Hell to be good!”
[Raphael] is cry­ing, has pulled out taser once more, ad­justed slightly the strength of cur­rent, made an ef­fort ac­cord­ing to be­hind the au­ri­cle of [Michael], the elec­tric cur­rent let in­ject ten Joy­ous Angel Med­i­cine [Michael], re­sulted in the whole body to shiver all over by the elec­tric­ity.
„[Michael], do not at­tempt to en­rage me! You are un­able to imag­ine, ac­tu­ally I know what, what ex­pe­ri­enced, how also to let off you eas­ily?” [Raphael] clenches jaws to say.
„[Michael], my Raised Iden­tity, you know that Right? many char­ac­ter Phin­ney Dulles, you have ridiculed se­cretly, my name and Durex (con­dom) look like very much, you think that I don't know? Now, I told you, why must choose Dulles, be­cause Uncle York they were sur­named Dulles!” [Raphael] said a se­cret mat­ter again.
Shi Lei has also ridiculed Dulles this sur­name, but at this mo­ment, Shi Lei did not have any idea of ridicule, in­stead raises a deep sym­pa­thy.
‚[Raphael] [Raphael], has not thought that un­ex­pect­edly is such sit­u­a­tion!’ The Shi Lei se­cret sigh, in his heart that bal­ance, has dis­placed to some one side silently.
[Michael] was suf­fered by taser lives to might as well die, he laughs to say loudly: „hā hā hā hā! [Raphael], you do not know, that lit­tle girl, be­fore the point of death, how to strive for my! Do you want to know that what she did say in the final mo­ment?”
„‚Big Bro Alan, you where? Saves me quickly!’ Is this?”. [Raphael] has filled sadly, where­abouts that Tears keeps.
„This? ‚Big Bro Alan, I was dying, the [Hope] next gen­er­a­tion, we can also know! The next gen­er­a­tion, I must make your Lit­tle Angel!’” Here time, [Raphael] has choked with sobs.
„Or is ‚Big Bro Alan, I in the place that we agree, has left be­hind the promise to you. see you again later, Big Bro Alan!’ After” [Raphael] said that has bel­lowed, dis­carded taser, both hands pinched fist Crazy in the chest of [Michael] has been strik­ing.
„[Michael], I have said that you never know that I ex­pe­ri­enced any­thing! You think that I don't know? I told you, I in the Dulles fam­ily, have in­stalled the covert cam­era. Orig­i­nally, I want to pro­tect my Lit­tle Angel. How­ever, these cam­eras, how pat­ted you to suf­fer my Lit­tle Angel un­ex­pect­edly, you that her heart­less has killed, you sim­ply were fiend!” [Michael] beats sav­agely [Michael], while is bel­low­ing.
[Michael] was in­jected Joy­ous Angel Med­i­cine, more­over is ten large doses, was beaten sav­agely by [Raphael], [Michael] Life Char­ac­ter­is­tics re­duced, his voice weak [say / way]: „Since you know that I have killed her, why you don't ask me to re­venge?”
[Raphael] mirth­less smile, „you think that I don't think? You think that after I look you have suf­fered my Lit­tle Angel, doesn't want to kill you? How­ever, I know you in Angel Par­lia­ment sta­tus, if I want to kill you, is not at all pos­si­ble. There­fore, I had been wait­ing for that I have been wait­ing for an op­por­tu­nity!”...
„Now, was the op­por­tu­nity ma­ture?”. Shi Lei spoke to ask sud­denly.
Shi Lei thinks that [Raphael] wants to make Friend with him whole­heart­edly, but hears the pre­sent, Shi Lei dis­cov­ered one as if un­der­stood wrongly, [Raphael] as if at all was not this opin­ion.
„[Raphael], from most starts, have you seen through my Plan?”. Shi Lei asked again.
[Raphael] shakes the head, „not! [Mr. M], um, please allow me to call you Stone! From starts at first, I in­deed want to be­come Friend with you, be­comes true Friend. Then, that World God has seen through your cam­ou­flage, dis­cov­ered that you are [Mr. M]. There­fore, that World God has planned Big Plan. Makes me dis­close some in­for­ma­tion to you in­ten­tion­ally, and dis­guises to con­tinue to be­come Friend with you.”
Here, [Raphael] has stopped slightly, ex­plained: „Stone, please be­lieve me, I am the sin­cer­ity want to be­come Friend with you. There­fore, I start im­ple­ment fol­low­ing that World God Plan. Mean­while, I re­al­ized that this is I kills the [Michael] ex­cel­lent op­por­tu­nity. If there is missed this op­por­tu­nity, per­haps does not know how long must wait.”
„Stone, can you un­der­stand my in­ner­most feel­ings the suf­fer­ing? I think that you can un­der­stand, isn't that right? Many char­ac­ters” [Raphael] has not waited for Shi Lei to reply that con­tin­ues say­ing: „[Michael] is Hid­den Giant, I am out­wardly on Giant, ac­cord­ing to the truth, I should not know ex­is­tence of [Michael]. If I seek for [Michael] in pri­vate, or is Plan copes with [Michael], is ab­solutely im­pos­si­ble to suc­ceed. Ex­cept for this time, with the aid of Angel Par­lia­ment in view of your time, I aim at [Michael] in turn!”
Shi Lei did not know to say any­thing, orig­i­nally the sit­u­a­tion is so com­plex! Re­ally was too com­plex, every­one had plan­ning of every­one, every­one had each goal of per­son.
Shi Lei thinks [Raphael] is Idiot, but now, ac­tu­ally who is Idiot? With­out any per­son is Idiot! How does Idiot pos­si­bly be­come World Sum­mit Grade Hacker?.

Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Berkomentarlah dengan baik