Friday, December 22, 2017

1338: [Raphael] startled day Great Gift!

LNMTL
HK :: VOLUME #14
#1338: [Raphael] startled day Great Gift!
   
Comments 1
Report
English
Chinese
……
Yel­low Tri­an­gle Re­gion, Four Moun­tains Town, Cen­ter square.
The [Michael] corpse was sprin­kled gaso­line, flam­ing com­bus­tion. [Raphael] ac­com­plish own tar­get, has suc­ceeded has killed [Michael].
Shi Lei looks at the [Raphael] Gudu (lonely) back, in the heart has made the de­ci­sion!
„Phin­ney! You are not Angel Par­lia­ment Great Giant, your wish ac­com­plish, has also joined us!” The Shi Lei ex­pres­sion was say­ing earnestly.
Shi Lei was say­ing, in while un­tied Sec­ond Gen­er­a­tion [Dawn]'s to drive the cabin. Shi Lei is not wor­ried about [Raphael] at­tack he, if [Raphael] wants at­tack he, even if there is Sec­ond Gen­er­a­tion [Dawn], [Raphael] also has the means.
Shi Lei has ar­rived at the [Raphael] op­po­site, is gaz­ing at both eyes of [Raphael], „Phin­ney, we can be­come Friend! We can aban­don the past an­i­mos­ity, we can re­sist Angel Par­lia­ment to­gether!”
The [Raphael] com­plex­ion gawked, has flashed through a pleas­ant sur­prise, af­ter­ward smiled bit­terly, „Stone, sorry, we can­not be­come Friend!”
„Why?” Shi Lei frowns to ask, „be­fore you, in say a lie? Don't you want to be­come true Friend with me?”
„Stone, I never have say a lie! I want to be­come true Friend with you, but we can­not be­come true Friend!” [Raphael] sighed. „Angel Par­lia­ment, will not let off my!”
„Angel Par­lia­ment will not let off me!” Shi Lei opens the mouth say­ing that Angel Par­lia­ment was cop­ing with Shi Lei, Shi Lei does not care about Angel Par­lia­ment.
Also, if [Raphael] joins Black Watch, re­sists the Angel Par­lia­ment team, were then many a helper.
[Raphael] says with a smile: „Stone, my Friend, you still re­mem­ber. Be­fore I called you came Four Moun­tains Town, has said what?”
Shi Lei ex­pres­sion one dull, „you said that you do want to give me Kill. Switch?”
„Yes, but is not!” [Raphael] has not blamed Shi Lei not to re­mem­ber, but said Ming­dao: „Stone. Be­fore I said. I have given you to pre­pare Great Gift, but also re­mem­bers?”
Shi Lei raised hand Kill. Switch, has re­ferred to cur­rently com­bus­tion [Michael]. „Isn't this Great Gift?”
[Raphael] af­fir­ma­tive shak­ing the head, „is not!”
Shi Lei some do not un­der­stand that [Raphael] opin­ion, he was wait­ing for the ex­pla­na­tion of [Raphael].
„Gives you Kill. Switch, but makes up for my mis­take! Ini­tially, in He Wan­qiu within the body. Im­plants Nano Robot Plan, I sug­gested.” [Raphael] an­swered, „I needed Nano Robot, if did not have the right rea­son, the Angel Par­lia­ment sub­or­di­nate re­search agency, will not give me Nano Robot.”
[Raphael] has launched the both arms, deeply in­spired. On the face is hav­ing the pleased ex­pres­sion, „en­tire Four Moun­tains Town, Angel Par­lia­ment in Yel­low Tri­an­gle Re­gion Core [Old Nest], has over thou­sand armed per­son­nel, they ru­ined com­pletely in Angel Par­lia­ment their Nano Robot hand!”
The Shi Lei com­plex­ion slightly changes. No won­der he en­ters Four Moun­tains Town time, not only has not guarded per­son­nel, does not have the in­frared heat ra­di­a­tion re­sponse of hu­man­ity in­clud­ing en­tire Four Moun­tains Town.
Orig­i­nally the an­swer is this!
[Raphael] has slaugh­tered the en­tire Four Moun­tains Town in­flu­ence un­ex­pect­edly!
„Does Stone, think very cruel?” [Raphael] asked with a smile. „If I such do not do, I do not have the means to con­trol [Michael], they are the [Michael] in­flu­ences!”
Shi Lei nods, „can un­der­stand! I... In my hand was also stained with com­pletely the blood! I am not you imag­ine Good that.”
„I know.” [Raphael] said in a soft voice that „you are [Mr. M], Tokyo Pre­fec­ture that earth­quake, is re­lated with you, I know com­pletely.”
Shi Lei silent nod.
[Raphael] con­tin­ued to il­lus­trate, „[Michael], al­though was your enemy, and made you be in the pas­sive as­pect, but killed him is my ul­ti­mate goal. I must kill [Michael], does not have any re­la­tions with you.”
„Phin­ney, what Great Gift have you pre­pared for me?” Shi Lei puz­zled ask­ing.
[Raphael] had not replied, but starts to re­call some­thing, „Stone, do you still re­mem­ber Palm Val­ley?”
„Re­mem­bers! You and [Uriel] in Palm Val­ley Angel Par­lia­ment Se­cret Base, I had dis­cov­ered your where­abouts, Plan kills you, fi­nally has killed [Uriel].” Shi Lei has not avoided sus­pi­cion said at­tempts to kill [Raphael].
[Raphael] as if not care to be the same, smiles the nod say­ing: „Do Yes! that you still re­mem­ber Gov­er­nors Is­land?”
„Èn! I have dis­patched Sec­ond Gen­er­a­tion [Dawn], struck to kill Angel Par­lia­ment Sec­ond Giant [Gabriel] in Gov­er­nors Is­land, and has woven a se­ries of ru­mors, mak­ing you be­lieve that [Gabriel] was [Mr. M].” In­di­ca­tion that Shi Lei has not con­cealed sim­i­larly, he on some issue, has de­ceived [Raphael].
[Raphael] says with a smile: „Um, at that time, I be­lieved re­ally!”
„Sorry!” Shi Lei says with a smile painstak­ingly.
„Has not re­lated! Our stand­points are dif­fer­ent, you do not need to apol­o­gize, your Plan is very splen­did!” [Raphael] has not cared, „be­fore­hand does [Light and Dark Twin Stars], re­mem­ber?”
Shi Lei frowns say­ing: „This mat­ter, is it pos­si­ble that were you also in­volved?”
[Raphael] nods, „at that time, I know that you are [Mr. M], I also started my Plan. For smooth im­ple­ment my Plan, mak­ing [Michael] from ar­rive at front desk se­cretly, [Light and Dark Twin Stars] must die. There­fore, I Su­per­com­puter [Lava] and [Ember], as well as Su­per­com­puter [Holy] Man­age­ment Au­thor­ity, com­plete open­ing have given [Light and Dark Twin Stars].”
[Raphael] has stopped slightly , to con­tinue say­ing: „Our bat­tle was so long, I guessed that your cer­tainly very fa­mil­iar [Ember] and [Lava], or is [Holy]. So long as gives [Light and Dark Twin Stars] these three Su­per­com­puter open­ing, you will cer­tainly hold the [Light and Dark Twin Stars] weak­ness, thus de­feats them! you re­ally didn't let me down!”
Shi Lei has smiled bit­terly, who said [Raphael] very Idiot? [Raphael] least bit isn't Idiot good! Oth­ers link these mat­ters to guess, pos­si­bly is Idiot?
[Raphael] says with a smile: „After [Light and Dark Twin Stars] fail­ure, [Michael] from Shadow, I knows fi­nally my op­por­tu­nity came! There­fore, I to that World God, pro­posed with the idea of [Michael] com­bined ac­tion. I know that World God al­ready sus­pected me, tak­ing this op­por­tu­nity. That World God wants to clean up thor­oughly me. There­fore, all log­i­cal car­ries on, I and [Michael] have formed in view of your tem­po­rary al­liance.”
[Raphael] con­tin­ues say­ing: „Then the mat­ter de­vel­oped this, I re­venged for my Lit­tle Angel fi­nally! Stone, you guess now. What do I want to de­liver your Great Gift am?”
Shi Lei in­dis­tinct some­what un­der­stood. But is not quite def­i­nite.
[Raphael] has not kept guess­ing ac­tu­ally, but looks at Shi Lei say­ing: „Stone, my Friend. This was I can for the last mat­ter that you han­dled! You and Angel Par­lia­ment con­tra­dic­tion, have my shadow com­pletely, I be­came that passes through the en­tire vein.”
Shi Lei shock­ing looks at [Raphael], ac­tu­ally he was fi­nally clear [Raphael] to make any­thing.
„Phin­ney, you... You...” Shi Lei eye one red. This flash, he by [Raphael] deep move!
[Raphael] hap­pily said: „Did you un­der­stand?”
„I un­der­stand! Phin­ney, are you so why silly? Do you know that you have done this, you must die with­out doubt!” Shi Lei both hands ac­cord­ing to the shoul­der of [Raphael], ef­fort is sway­ing [Raphael], as if wish makes [Raphael] un­der­stand. He does very silly.
Shi Lei and Angel Par­lia­ment con­flict, starts in [Raphael]. In this pe­riod, the con­fronta­tion of Shi Lei and Angel Par­lia­ment, had [Raphael] to pass through com­pletely. The death of [Uriel], was the [Gabriel] death. Also or [Light and Dark Twin Stars] falls from the sky, has [Raphael] shadow in in­side.
Now, [Raphael] bla­tant strik­ing has killed [Michael], Four Moun­tains Town sur­passes 1000 Angel Par­lia­ment to arm mem­ber, has en­coun­tered the [Raphael] vi­o­lent treach­ery.
The so plenty ev­i­dence, after the guid­ance of [Raphael], have con­structed an as­ton­ish­ing fact: [Raphael] is true [Mr. M]!
[Raphael] is [Mr. M] ‚truth’, is al­most im­preg­nable!
Why?
Be­cause [Raphael] has met [Mr. M] all rep­re­sen­ta­tive con­di­tions. Mo­tive? [Raphael] has the mo­tive, [Raphael] wants to strike to kill [Michael], this is the mo­tive, more­over is the best mo­tive!
Ev­i­dence?
Just [Raphael] sum­ma­rized, [Mr. M] in view of Angel Par­lia­ment all mat­ters, had [Raphael] to pass through com­pletely. In ad­di­tion [Raphael] is the ob­ject of [Mr. M] First provo­ca­tion, more­over is [Mr. M] ini­tia­tive provo­ca­tion [Raphael], ac­cord­ing to the nor­mal con­di­tion, this could not con­vince.
World Sum­mit Grade will Hacker, how pro­voke for no rea­son an­other World Sum­mit Grade Hacker? More­over, [Mr. M] be­fore that ab­solutely ab­solutely does not have any record.
There­fore, [Raphael] con­structed an im­preg­nable fact, helped Shi Lei es­cape the fact of crime per­fectly, made Angel Par­lia­ment give up at­tack Shi Lei, the at­tack Mir­ror Sci­ence and Tech­nol­ogy fact.
[Raphael] chose had sac­ri­ficed it­self, [Mr. M] iden­tity, the set on own body, has un­der­taken Shi Lei and Angel Par­lia­ment all grat­i­tude and grudges.
This in­deed is Great Gift! Star­tled day Great Gift!
Con­se­quence that just, [Raphael] does this, mak­ing the [Raphael] fam­ily un­able to pre­serve [Raphael], [Raphael] only then died this road!
At this mo­ment Shi Lei was moved re­ally!
Shi Lei bursts into tears dis­ap­pointed, ab­solutely is not the show, but is the sin­cer­ity was moved by [Raphael]. Shi Lei sim­ply has not thought that [Raphael] will han­dle such mat­ter un­ex­pect­edly.
„Phin­ney, you were re­ally too silly!” Shi Lei looks at hand [Raphael], in heart raised the mean­ing of thick re­gret. Shi Lei wants to save [Raphael], ac­tu­ally dis­cov­ered one are help­less.
[Raphael] said in­dif­fer­ently: „Stone, I had not re­gret­ted! My wish ac­com­plish, [Michael] had been suf­fered painful dying ex­tremely by me, I am sat­is­fied. My Lit­tle Angel walked, do I also hold true by re­main­ing?”
„You!” Shi Lei sud­denly does not know how to per­suade [Raphael].
Grief!
A heart died per­son, is very dif­fi­cult to change his mind!
„Stone, my gift, do you sat­isfy?” [Raphael] whole face smile looks at Shi Lei.
Shi Lei ex­cept for nod, what can also make?
„Stone, I want to ask your mat­ter, [Hope] you can promise me.” [Raphael] opens the mouth to say sud­denly.

Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Berkomentarlah dengan baik